Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:38 pm
Reno, before running off after Leslie to find where the hell she had gone, left with one final quip. "That duct tape was structural genius and you can't deny the thing works well!!" Reno roared out as he sprinted through the room, hot on the trail of the blond haired little girl that was his ward.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:39 pm
RCCaughtem
Ryan smiles. This Azuril was a cute one. " If I know Sub, It should be more than enough for a Lapras, maybe even 2 or 3. He doesn't skimp on size." Ryan explains.

"Yeah, she sure is adorable" Kasumi agreed "I'll have to check that pool out and let my water Pokemon play in it." she looked at the elevator that Sub had indicated "Milo will probably love the pool too."  

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:44 pm
"Well, I think you should have an elevator, your roller coaster sucks..." She shuddered. "At least the first time. a different seat may have helped, but still." She tilted her head. "Slurpees are good, though."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:49 pm
"We could've made it an option, like Attrapper Special: Deluxe or Super Size! Everyone likes choice" she tried to argue a useless notion. She followed along with the two into the main area where Sub was giving a layout of the new HQ. "It's still pretty cool. I even helped with the install. I...might 've played with it too" she admitted. As for the slurpee machine, the old one at the other HQ was bet- "Wait! Is that the same machine? What happened to it?!" Alex cried out, upset that the slurpee machine was not handled properly in the move. "That's cause I dropped it...accidents happen" Connor admitted among the crowd.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:54 pm
"Hey! You the person who broke millions of Pokedollars worth of equipment don't get to make comments on how I save this place money! It's because of you that we have to skimp out on the S.T.R. I wanted to order a custom made one but no, you and that damn Magnemite!" Sub scowled at Isaac. "And I swear to Darkrai if you and Isaac, Reno, get into another argument about duct tape I'm going to throw you both into the sewage reclamation tank!" With a huff he turned to face Aile, changing his attitude to a much happier one. "But the chair drop is fun, don't you think so?" He had no idea about what horrors the woman went through. "Yeah, the old slurpee machine was dropped by Connor, he had one job."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:59 pm
SubonicXP
"Hey! You the person who broke millions of Pokedollars worth of equipment don't get to make comments on how I save this place money! It's because of you that we have to skimp out on the S.T.R. I wanted to order a custom made one but no, you and that damn Magnemite!" Sub scowled at Isaac. "And I swear to Darkrai if you and Isaac, Reno, get into another argument about duct tape I'm going to throw you both into the sewage reclamation tank!" With a huff he turned to face Aile, changing his attitude to a much happier one. "But the chair drop is fun, don't you think so?" He had no idea about what horrors the woman went through. "Yeah, the old slurpee machine was dropped by Connor, he had one job."

"Order? You stole that damn thing from Sliph!" Isaac retorted.  

Isaac Hawking

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:01 pm
Isaac Hawking
"Didn't Sub say about having to cut costs somehow?" Amaranth asked, looking over at Isaac.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:01 pm
Isaac Hawking
SubonicXP

"So? And your point is what? Sky is blue, grass is green, I'm a thief, these are things we know." He said in reply.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:02 pm
SubonicXP
Aile gave Sub a half terrified look. "Um... well... You try going into free fall until about half way or so down. Unexpectedly." She looked down and away. "That wasn't fun. You need an elevator. Or stairs at the very least." The woman laughed a little at what Sub just said to Isaac. "Whatever works."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:03 pm
Espeon_Commander
SubonicXP
Aile gave Sub a half terrified look. "Um... well... You try going into free fall until about half way or so down. Unexpectedly." She looked down and away. "That wasn't fun. You need an elevator. Or stairs at the very least." The woman laughed a little at what Sub just said to Isaac. "Whatever works."

"No, an elevator is too conspicuous. It would get noticed." Isaac dropped into one of the chairs decorating the room. "And you really don't want to know how Sub gets the heavy equipment in here."  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:10 pm
"Hey, Isaac, we agreed not to mention how this stuff got in here. If that secret got out we would all be dead, got it?" He said to Isaac sternly. "Now, would anyone like to see the rest of the place?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:16 pm
"We wouldn't mind seeing the rest," Sol, Amaranth and Cera all answered at once. Sol was wise enough to not bother asking despite having a good idea of how everything got in here, Amaranth had a feeling she just shouldn't know, and Cera didn't want to know.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:16 pm
"And dropping chairs aren't conspicuous? Also, sure, sounds like fun!" Aile gave a thumbs up, curious about the place.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:43 pm
Connor shrugged "Well...like I said, accidents happen." "You monster!" Alex shouted at him, only for him to ignore her. Sub opted to continue the tour of the HQ, so Alex stopped pestering Connor but not before sticking out her tongue at him. Connor was actually interested in the S.T.R. but wanted to know what else there was before checking it out.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:15 pm
SubonicXP
Darts, go upstairs and pay for coffee like everyone else! Or you can give me a big hug and get it for free!"

Well, who was Darts to turn down the promise of free coffee? After briefly embracing Sub in a swift hug, Darts begins stalking HQ, trying to take the measure of people. There were quite a few marks new faces here and there and Darts wanted to try and soak them all in. He absentmindedly wanders the place, trying to see if anyone familiar was around, and also to try and cash in on Sub's offer of free coffee.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff