Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 09. Chatterbox [Lounge]
Does Anyone Else Like..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:21 am
Fishing?
I sorta grew up on water since my dad has always been a big fisher and I've somewhat taken over his tendencies!
I'm also going fishing today! (with some studying on the side of course... damn you college!)
We aren't like competitive fishers though (because those do exist but I can't see myself ever going that far)
&& we also do catch and release- rarely eating what we catch.
(The only type of fish I'll eat is in sushi really x3 )
Yay fishing!
-goes fishing happily and sort of crying because of homework-
-gives chu a cookie-
heart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:56 pm
I use to go fishing with my grandfather from the age of probably 5-12 ; he'd always get mad when i left the fishing gear behind for next time sweatdrop 4laugh  

Gucciixx

Sex Symbol

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:45 pm
I've personally never gone, but I've had multiple people tell me they'd take me but never have. But.. I think it'd be a fun experience.
So if I ever come to visit you or are in that general area, you should take me. xp

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:31 pm
I've never really got the chance to, even if there are tons of nice fishing sites here I've never done it. When I was a kid my uncle always used to fish(with a net)and bring back some nice ones to keep as pets :3 Sometimes he brung some home to eat.  

Dark_Contortion

Mewling Fatcat

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:15 pm
Lush Pants
I use to go fishing with my grandfather from the age of probably 5-12 ; he'd always get mad when i left the fishing gear behind for next time sweatdrop 4laugh

Yay for fishing! :3
xDD Aw that's cute!
When I went fishing with my dad when I was a bit younger I was the pack mule.. little shrimp carrying all the poles and the tackle box running into trees...
He'd also get mad when I'd try and leave things in the boat for the next time. He likes his fishin' poles in the house to work on when he's bored xD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:16 pm
chaoskaye
I've personally never gone, but I've had multiple people tell me they'd take me but never have. But.. I think it'd be a fun experience.
So if I ever come to visit you or are in that general area, you should take me. xp

Oh you can count on it!!
I love love love fishin'!
It's so much funn... or so I think. xD

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

Slumper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:25 pm
Oh my goodness, when my godfather took me out fishing for the first time I fell in love with it, haha. I really need to start fishing again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:52 pm
Elemesyria
Oh my goodness, when my godfather took me out fishing for the first time I fell in love with it, haha. I really need to start fishing again.

Yay fishing!
What kind of fish do you like to fish for? o:<

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

Slumper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:30 pm
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Elemesyria

Yay fishing!

I'm not sure what the name of the fish is called. But it was at a lake and they're around medium size-ish. I'll have to look it up later, haha. What about you? smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:36 pm
Elemesyria
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Elemesyria

Yay fishing!

I'm not sure what the name of the fish is called. But it was at a lake and they're around medium size-ish. I'll have to look it up later, haha. What about you? smile

Ah I see xD
I fish for just about anything!
I really enjoy going up north and fishing for Pike though.

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

Sly Silver

Demonic Unicorn

15,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:25 pm
I went fishing once when I was 12 and I was afraid of the little fish I caught. My aunt wanted to take a picture of me near it but I kept flinching when it got too close. redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:33 pm
Sly Silver
I went fishing once when I was 12 and I was afraid of the little fish I caught. My aunt wanted to take a picture of me near it but I kept flinching when it got too close. redface

Awhh!
I'm sorry XD I don't mean to seem insensitive but that sounds kind of adorable.
I totally understand the fear though- I think the first fish I ever caught I was like WHAT IS THIS...WILL IT EAT ME IF I TOUCH IT??
And then I touched it to find out it was slimey && thus decided it wasn't a child eating monster.

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

Sly Silver

Demonic Unicorn

15,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:36 pm
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Sly Silver

Awhh!
I totally understand the fear though- I think the first fish I ever caught I was like WHAT IS THIS...WILL IT EAT ME IF I TOUCH IT??
And then I touched it to find out it was slimey && thus decided it wasn't a child eating monster.

I was afraid it would bite me somehow or somehow get in my hair. It did neither since my aunt unhooked it and put it back in the water for me after I ran away from it for a few minutes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:38 pm
Sly Silver
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Sly Silver

Awhh!

I was afraid it would bite me somehow or somehow get in my hair. It did neither since my aunt unhooked it and put it back in the water for me after I ran away from it for a few minutes.

Ah yea..
Some of them do bite, especially the ones with teeth. ;~;
I'm more intimidated by the hook though- those things hurt when they get stuck in yer hand.

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

Sly Silver

Demonic Unicorn

15,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:40 pm
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Sly Silver
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Sly Silver

Awhh!

Ah yea..
Some of them do bite, especially the ones with teeth. ;~;
I'm more intimidated by the hook though- those things hurt when they get stuck in yer hand.

I was 10 years old at the time so it's been awhile as I'm 22 years old now. I would probably still freak out if a fish got too close to me though.  
09. Chatterbox [Lounge]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games