Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1 v 1] Children and Ponies (Aeron/Saya)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:13 pm
Aeron's usual stoic face was unusually more stoic then possible. If that was possible. It was hard to explain, but usually the death guardian did a fair job of keeping his face neutral, free of any emotion. He did not want to be betrayed by the twitch of an eye, by a simple crinkle of his mouth. It was his training, as per usual, to remain a quiet...watchful. A shadow.

But he didn't like the fact that he had come to find himself in this damned house again. He was a guardian, not a ashen solider. Not a scavenger. He harvested fear when his priestess was ordering him too...with no priestess, there was no reason for him to be here.

And the last time had ended with a untimely run in with the humans called hunters. Annoying pest.

The second he opened the door to the room, he felt the unnecessary urge to turn back, as if again, he was endangered to himself.

Quote:
Rolling a 2: ALL DAMAGE DONE BACKFIRES ON THE CHARACTERS THEMSELVES (ie if you do 6 damage to the opponent, you take 6 damage). All your log seems to take second place as a voice calls to you, vague, agitating. It pressures you to attack relentlessly, brashly, without caring about your own wounds or damage done to your allies.

Random Artist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:17 am
"Oh, not here again--" Saya couldn't lament any more than she already was, being on haunted house duty. She didn't even want to fight, very very reluctantly stepping into the room. Her usual cheerful smile was taken over by a slight ajarred look of panic, eyes wide and the ends of her lips tugging downwards.

Unlike the halloweener, Saya was not very quiet at all. Nor did she have a good poker face.

She felt a sense of recklessness push through her, as she took a step into the room. But she tried hard to clamp down on it, taking one single step into the room. "Is there nothing here? Good, we can go!"

Prompto's voice was chiding.

No. Stay. There's someone here.

Nyxtsuki Moon

revenant aria

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:15 pm
This time, Aeron turned slowly, his weapon already summoned.

"A child. The first time I come here it's a woman, and now they send a child?" he looked at the star covered child, the bright colors, the small figure.

"Return to where you came Child. I have no time to play with you."

Random Artist

revenant aria rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:07 pm
"I'm not a child! I'm actually of a fairly reasonable age--" There might have been an angry glow emanating from her own weapon, cutting off her point. She winced, one eye closing, a silent conversation taking place in her head in a brief moment before she reluctantly pulled up her weapon. It went something along the lines of duty and how the upper hunters might physically kill her if she just walked away nonchalantly at this point if they found out.

"I'm on guard duty and it really.. cant.. be helped.."

Even Saya couldn't bring herself to apologize to a horsemen, as formal and forgiving as he was-- She imagined, not many other horsemen would have told her to retreat. But when she thought of Kat's short hair and Ryan.. and everyone else, like the zombie ship--

A single individual left alone, like this horsemen, could amass more damage than she could ever imagine.

HP: 50/50
Damage: 0 (WHY SAYAAA)

Nyxtsuki Moon

revenant aria

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:15 pm
"Fairly reasonable? Children are never reasonable. Only war, with the immenient and cruel ways would think children would be okay to fight." He scoffed at her, surprised she was still attempting to face him.

These human hunters then, he would show them their place.

"If that is your orders, then I have mine. I fight you not for your FEAR human, but for you to learn that when faced with a stronger opponent, you should run." He summoned the dark feathers from his wings, furling them at her.

Lucky for her they missed.

Aeron: 40/40
Damage: 0

Random Artist
I thought I should mention this again just in case, but any damage Saya does, she actually does to herself (the room prompt) So when she misses, it's good for her! LOL

revenant aria rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:37 am
Saya made no remark although both Prompto and her silently reflected, they fought stronger beasts and halloweeners all the time. She pulled the trigger on her gunbow, a bit too fast, as she shot an flurry of arrows at the horsemen.

During this time, her gaze tried to take all of his details in, in a silent assessment. But there was something about this room, Prompto's urgent voice deafening in her head as those arrows--

--shot back towards herself. It was a wonder she didn't make a sound or take a step back, as they struck her fear shield. Her eyes did widen, making her small face look even smaller.

HP: 39/50
Damage: 11 (holy s**t)

Nyxtsuki Moon

revenant aria

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:58 am
Aeron watched the arrows fly back, hitting the girl dead on and damaging her. He made no comment though, watching it carefully.

It must be a fluke in her weapon.

"Children, never meant to hold a weapon." He snorted and drew his blade again...but as the blade moved to hit her...it disappeared from her body and into his own, drawing blood and causing him to grunt and kneel in pain.

"What the jack..."

Aeron: 30/40
Damage: 10

Random Artist

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out