Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 09. Chatterbox [Lounge]
Someone Should... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:52 am
Talk to me!
Because.... Making new friends is fun? Maybe?
Maybe it's not ;~;
I'm sorry.
crying
If anyone does want to talk- -
How are you? biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:04 pm
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Talk to me!
Maybe it's not ;~;
I'm sorry.
crying
How are you? biggrin
I'm well, thank you smile I got home from a theatre audition earlier for my school's winter play <3 How are you doing love?<3 smile  

LoricWarrior

Agile Shapeshifter

13,940 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:51 pm
LoricWarrior
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Talk to me!
Maybe it's not ;~;
I'm sorry.
crying
How are you? biggrin
I'm well, thank you smile I got home from a theatre audition earlier for my school's winter play <3 How are you doing love?<3 smile

Ahhh sorry it took me so long to respond! My computer is currently being repaired and I've been having to share my parent's computer xD
But that sounds fun! I've been in a few plays myself o: they're always loads of fun~ until some people don't learn their lines until the day before the opening and its like AGH -pulls my hair out- xD haha.
&& I'm doing good!!! I found out I got a 91 on my chemistry test and a 90 on my precalc test!
I've been working my butt off to do well and it's finally paying off~ heart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:30 pm
PunkyHeart_Vampire
LoricWarrior
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Talk to me!
Maybe it's not ;~;
I'm sorry.
crying
How are you? biggrin

Ahhh sorry it took me so long to respond! My computer is currently being repaired and I've been having to share my parent's computer xD
But that sounds fun! I've been in a few plays myself o: they're always loads of fun~ until some people don't learn their lines until the day before the opening and its like AGH -pulls my hair out- xD haha.
&& I'm doing good!!! I found out I got a 91 on my chemistry test and a 90 on my precalc test!

Yeah I know what you mean lol it's almost the same with techies except its like we finally get all our s*** together the day before opening night lol smile if I make it it'll be my first time in a mainstage so I'm super excited xD

yeah my computers are always messed up, and don't worry, hun! I've taken so much longer to respond to stuff smile

and lastly YAY!! I'm so proud of you!! <3 if only I could apply myself as well... lol smile <3  

LoricWarrior

Agile Shapeshifter

13,940 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:37 pm
LoricWarrior
PunkyHeart_Vampire
LoricWarrior
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Talk to me!
Maybe it's not ;~;
I'm sorry.
crying
How are you? biggrin

Yeah I know what you mean lol it's almost the same with techies except its like we finally get all our s*** together the day before opening night lol smile if I make it it'll be my first time in a mainstage so I'm super excited xD

yeah my computers are always messed up, and don't worry, hun! I've taken so much longer to respond to stuff smile

and lastly YAY!! I'm so proud of you!! <3 if only I could apply myself as well... lol smile <3

xD As long as the s**t gets together at some point it works out fine though!
&& I hope you make it!! It's so much fun o:
I was so sad ;~; and angry when my charger port broke. I use that computer for all my college work and I've been without for two days now. it's scaryyy~ but should be fixed tomorrow~
&& I'm so proud of myself too! the 90 on the math test brought my grade back up to a C! Now if I can keep it at a C I will be the happiest girl in the world for all of a day xD haha.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:45 pm
PunkyHeart_Vampire
LoricWarrior
PunkyHeart_Vampire
LoricWarrior
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Talk to me!
Maybe it's not ;~;
I'm sorry.
crying
How are you? biggrin

I was so sad ;~; and angry when my charger port broke. I use that computer for all my college work and I've been without for two days now. it's scaryyy~ but should be fixed tomorrow~
&& I'm so proud of myself too! the 90 on the math test brought my grade back up to a C! Now if I can keep it at a C I will be the happiest girl in the world for all of a day xD haha.

Yeah it does & the actors are always awesome <3
so I'm not the only one whose stuff breaks at the most inconvenient times!!
and yeah I know what you mean at this point it's a miracle I'm keeping B's lol

and btw is college easier or harder than high school? j.c. smile <3  

LoricWarrior

Agile Shapeshifter

13,940 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:48 pm
LoricWarrior
PunkyHeart_Vampire
LoricWarrior
PunkyHeart_Vampire
LoricWarrior
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Talk to me!
Maybe it's not ;~;
I'm sorry.
crying
How are you? biggrin

I hope you get in~ It'll be an amazing experience for ya!
&& nope... mine seem to break all the time. Like earbuds xD haha.
Yay for Bs!!
personally I love Cs though. best friend ever.

&& college is more flexible than high school. Most people don't have class everyday. Though I'm at a community college right now and it's a little different than University. It also depends on the classes you have to take. I'm taking precalc, biology, chemistry and an online course right now so it's been a pretty hard semester. It's easy enough if you work hard and don't make your semesters too crammed or difficult. :3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:21 pm
PunkyHeart_Vampire
LoricWarrior
PunkyHeart_Vampire
LoricWarrior
PunkyHeart_Vampire

Yay for Bs!!

&& college is more flexible than high school. Most people don't have class everyday. Though I'm at a community college right now and it's a little different than University. It also depends on the classes you have to take. I'm taking precalc, biology, chemistry and an online course right now so it's been a pretty hard semester. It's easy enough if you work hard and don't make your semesters too crammed or difficult. :3

SO THE TEAHCERS LIE!! they always say they're preparing us for college but from the sound of it they're all LIES :/

~<3~  

LoricWarrior

Agile Shapeshifter

13,940 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:24 pm
LoricWarrior
PunkyHeart_Vampire
LoricWarrior
PunkyHeart_Vampire
LoricWarrior
PunkyHeart_Vampire

Yay for Bs!!

SO THE TEAHCERS LIE!! they always say they're preparing us for college but from the sound of it they're all LIES :/

~<3~

xD Well they kind of are. college is a lot of work if you want to do well but as long as you balance out your hard classes with classes you enjoy it isn't so bad. :]
What year of high school are you in at the moment? If you don't mind sharing!
<3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:32 pm
PunkyHeart_Vampire
LoricWarrior
PunkyHeart_Vampire
LoricWarrior
PunkyHeart_Vampire

Yay for Bs!!

~<3~

xD Well they kind of are. college is a lot of work if you want to do well but as long as you balance out your hard classes with classes you enjoy it isn't so bad. :]
<3

I'm a Sophmore, and don't worry about it! <3  

LoricWarrior

Agile Shapeshifter

13,940 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:35 am
LoricWarrior
PunkyHeart_Vampire
LoricWarrior
PunkyHeart_Vampire
LoricWarrior
PunkyHeart_Vampire

Yay for Bs!!

~<3~

<3

Ah I see :3
I hope you have/had a good day today!
Happy Friday as well! <3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:57 pm
PunkyHeart_Vampire
LoricWarrior
PunkyHeart_Vampire
LoricWarrior
PunkyHeart_Vampire

Yay for Bs!!

~<3~

<3

Ah I see :3
I hope you have/had a good day today!
Happy Friday as well! <3

You too hun!! <3  

LoricWarrior

Agile Shapeshifter

13,940 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

colon bracket
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:28 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:30 am
colon bracket
heart

Hello!
How are you today Miss Vice Captain? o:

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

colon bracket
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:36 am
I'm doing well, I'm hyper as ******** because I finished off my giant coffee.

How are you?  
09. Chatterbox [Lounge]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces