[PRP] In The Valley Of Wonders... [Damu x Vinay]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It had been some time seen Damu had last seen Renzi. Five days of waiting in the mountains for the lioness had Damu become easily bored and grumpy. Damu was just one of those people who were constantly on the move, and staying in one place for more than a few days started to get on her nerves. She sighed as a result of this frustration and finally stopped pacing to glared up at the forest in front of her. Renzi hadn't shown up yet, so what was a few hours of Damu trampling around having fun? They probably wouldn't continue their journey at first anyways; instead they would probably make a camp or something.

'Enough.' She thought to herself, backed up until her legs were touching a tree. Running was an activity that Damu rarely had the opportunity to enjoy. For the past month it was mostly walking and climbing, but rarely did she get to indulge in the thrill of running. She took a deep breath in... Monsters, chaos, a meadow of skipping gazelle- who knew what'd she find! She gave herself no more time to think about and surged ahead at full speed. It was time for her to finally let loose and enjoy!

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The dark leopard stretched himself out and sighed. He was so tired lately. Why, he couldn't say, but he wanted nothing more than to curl up and just sleep for a few days. Vinay chalked it up to being lazy and that big meal he'd eaten quite recently, but still. He had to find the heard he'd been following so he can settle down with them in the winter and have a steady supply of food. His eyes, bright with life, but were hooded in an attempt to shield himself from the sun. His tail flicked this way and that as he finally stopped under the shade of some big tree.

Without too much thought about it, he flopped down grass, listening to it crunch under his weight. The cuffs on his back legs chimed together prettily and he couldn't help but smile at that. Grooming was important. One could never be too tired to groom, yes? He started at his shoulders, licking furiously at his shoulders, and occasionally stopping to n**. He was completely oblivious to the world around him right now.

CaliWolfe

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:49 pm
Saint Sergio

It felt good to run once in a while. Zipping through the trees, and thrashing around the forest madly. She felt like a cub again, ignorant to any remote sense of danger and life simply filled with the hunger of curiosity. She craved to see more. The world could never be too big or overwhelming. Instead it always seemed to beckoned Damu to approach and experience new sensations.

She slowed her running pace. Tiredness was setting in and her chest was becoming heavy with it. Finally she was forced to stop walking altogether on top of a fallen tree trunk. Laying down on her newest seat, Damu gasped happily at her newest stretch of excitement. Well something so great was hard to-
Oh? There was someone else here before her? Her ears perked up as she stared ahead of her. Another leopard sat happily grooming himself.

"Oh, hello."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:41 pm
He was still grooming, though it was obviously he was starting to drift off. Vinay would stop mid-lick every now and then and let himself sleep until his head slumped too much and he startled, biting down on his tongue and just grunted in pain. Okay, definitely either needed to wake up or take a nap. Either way, he had to do it soon.

Just as Vinay was about to make up his mind, someone spoke and the leopard's blue eyes blinked and looked up at... another leopard. A female, actually and he tilted his head this way as he sat up to make a better impression. He opened his mouth, went to say something, and then said nothing before he sighed and just smiled wide at her, seeming to think about something before he started again.

"Hello. I'm Vinay... And you look tired."

CaliWolfe

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:35 pm
Raising her body upright, Damu ended up in an awkward slanted position on the tree trunk. She continued her deep breaths for a few more seconds since her heart was still beating against her chest. "I'm Damu... And I was running, so I am tired." She huffed out a puff of air as she breathing rate finally decided to return to normal.

Despite her exhausted state, everything seemed to interest her. Tail swishing back and forth, pleasantly slow, she curiously relooked her surroundings. A little closer this time, paying fine attention to the way things faced or moved. A talent she could not doubt her normal lioness companion would be proud of. (Or at least acknowledge.)

She then proceeded to notice the leopard in front of her looked almost as exhausted as her. Though he had been grooming himself before... "You look a bit sleepy yourself." She decided to comment.

Saint Sergio
This fling/mate plot still happening?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:15 pm
CaliWolfe
Fling will totally happen! I'm just really slow unless it's AIM RP sorry! ;w; I don't meant to be!

The male watched as she righted herself and blinked a little, listening to her before giving a little smile. So she was running! He did that when he chased food, but other than that, he didn't exert himself for the fun of it. No, he saved up his energy. Blinking slowly again, Vinay shifted a little more and nodded.

Sleepy. Oh yes, he was sleep. "I am sleepy. I was just about to get up and move around to wake myself up, but..." He let his voice trail off before he took a deep breath and just shrugged his shoulders in a slow, lazy way. "I think it is better to just stay here. You're here. We can talk." He nodded his head a little more and let his tail thump this way and that behind him, making no moves to get closer. "It can wait until you've caught your breath.. Or we don't have to. We can sleep, too," he murmured, nodding again and just gave her a slow smile.

Everything about this male was calm and slow, almost as if he had not a single care in the world.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:04 pm
Saint Sergio
That's okay! I just wanted to make sure this wasn't forgotten ;w;

The female was quite the opposite. Her face might have curved into a pleasant smile- something she only recently master the art of doing, but her eyes did not mirror her expression. Instead they seemed wild, full of life and thrill echoing as they widened. She was undoubtedly fascinated by the male and all his quirks. For the leopardess hadn't much contact with males of her kind, or well, males in general really. The one sitting a good distance away was the only she had met outside of territorial disputes from her old home. It was very peculiar to her, she had thought more males would have been teeming out in the wilderness, but alas such was the life of a rogue. Everyone stayed out of each others business and went about in an attempt to survive. Few were the ones like her who deliberately looked for the danger that existed there.

"Ah... Yes, good plan." She purred not giving a direct answer as to whether they should stay or go elsewhere. She was still lingering with the idea of exploring but the male so calm and relaxed made the atmosphere all the more chill and less uppity. She was in no rush, and chatting was a nice way to pass the time.

"My name's Damu." She introduced herself as her heart rate returned to normal.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:30 am
"Damu's a pretty name.. I'm Vinay," his stated simply. His voice wasn't unpleasant to listen to. Deep and rich, and it had the same lazy droll to it that the rest of him did. He saw, however, her smile didn't reach her eyes and it was a shame. Such a pretty thing to be having to fake happiness to someone she'd just met. Ah, well, first impressions were important. Sighing, the dark male heaved himself into sitting up right, tail flicking this way and that before he yawned.

"You know, I'm not going to try to attack you or anything. It's not my way of thinking. Besides, you look fast, and I'm not.. exactly the fastest leopard out there." He could be fast when he wanted to, but most of the time he settled for being mediocre because it was a lot easier.

CaliWolfe

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:59 am
Saint Sergio

Damu seemed slightly surprised with a flick of her ears upward as Vinay brought about the subject of being attacked. She hadn't considered that, but duly noted the memory of fending off a lioness who for whatever reason was trying to kill her. Yes, she reminded herself. She had nothing to be afraid of, she was strong when need be and she was also fast, as Vinay said.

"Ah... Of course." She decided to begin approaching him, show at least to herself that she indeed wasn't fearful of this male. And she might then have the opportunity to prove to him that she trusted he was being honest.

"You must have other talents though? If not physical strength mental skills perhaps?" She attempted to expand the conversation. Damu's face remained as stoic as ever, with only the small smile she was able to create left to remain. She was quite happy at the moment. Only her face couldn't convey this well enough for the average person. So she seemed to be in a constant state of mistrust even when she wasn't. Ah, the joys of being her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:46 pm
"I am not a leopard of skills," he mused slowly, tilting his head to one side. He wasn't being self deprecating or anything, he was clearly stating a fact. "I think the one thing I am good at... might be remembering things." His pace was still as slow as ever and he was thoughtful with his words. Vinay looked her over again before looking out at the rest of the roguelands and sighing.

"It's getting to be late. I should probably let you go and find a good place to settle." Meaning he was tired, honestly. Sure he hadn't been awake long, but he was just so tired. Almost on cue he yawned widely, tongue curling as he did, fangs flashing.

"Mm."

CaliWolfe

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:21 pm
She frowned by saying he didn't have any skills but Damu was quick to go back to her normal, emotionless face. "Remembering things is a good skill." She told him. At that the warm colored leopardess turned and began to move silently away from the other, deeper to the jungle and closer to the edge of the clearing. "Have a nice nap." She told him. He might not have intended to nap but judging on the relaxing tone and calm manner of which he spoke Damu was beginning to think she had walk in while he was trying to sleep.

Others would have been not so nice and tried to attack her for waking them. It had after all, been something that had happened to her previously. She probably should have paid more mind to the potential dangers she was likely to walk into.

Speaking of, Damu gazed upon the scenery of where she was about to run with a wild mind. The gears to her imagination began to spin, creatures of danger and wonder still awaited her within the confides of the jungle area. "See you later then!" She said to Vinay. Silently she hoped they would maybe run into each other once more. As she finished this final thought, Damu took off.

Saint Sergio
The end.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces