Submit

John Stamos is in a tree

Rainbow Cat

14,750 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:36 pm
Went out of town to do christmas shopping. I was at Barnes and Nobles in the cafe section, looking at what I'd gotten. Some guy was sitting across from me at another table. Few minutes later he came over and complimented me on my KISS shirt and went on about he used to like them. Cool, cool.

So he leaves and then comes back again and sits at the same table. Starts talking to me about a movie/book called The Book Thief. Cool I guess. And then he talks on and on about the movie and living in Germany which was ok. So he asks me if he can come sit with me, I'm like sure. So he asks me about what I'm reading (was going over the attack on titan manga I bought) and I tell him about it and he starts rambling again, and I tell him it has a great soundtrack so hes like lets go upstairs to the music section to try and find it. I try and tell him they definitely will not have it *they didnt* but w/e I go upstairs with him

At this point he starts subtly flirting with me. This guy looks to be in his mid-late 40s, maybe early 50s. I start getting uncomfortable, but I don't want to say anything. So he starts flirting and making me listen to stuff he suggests (which is ok I guess). I get a text and make that as an excuse I need to go, so hes like okay well lets go downstairs and we can each write down our info to keep in touch. So we do and we find paper and he starts being kinda an a*****e/pushy about getting my number. But there was no way in hell I was giving it to him. So I finally get him off my case with "I'll contact you", and he gives me his number and name and we part ways

Soooooooo uncomfortaaaaaaaable. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:32 pm
Get grouped by an 8 year old that's just as weird. ninja  

JimAboo

Supercharged Guardian

20,925 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Team Josie 25
  • Signature Look 250

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:51 am
I guess that is why most women travel in groups. Glad to hear you got away with nothing more than the uncomfortable feeling.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:32 pm
Well in my defense I was with my sister and my mom but they had gone to a different part of the mall.  

John Stamos is in a tree

Rainbow Cat

14,750 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Partygoer 500
Poll Guild of DOOM

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items