Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1 ] I like 'em feisty. (Kettil v. Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:28 pm
Kettil had been following Hel around a little bit, just enough that when she was most unaware of him, and also when he was most ready to take on the abuse she would give, he suddenly swooped in and picked her up. Once she was safely in his arms he ran toward the gym as if his feet owl were on fire.

He at least apologized on the way there, "SORRY, SORRY. HEY LONG TIME NO SEE RIGHT? SO UH HOW YOU BEEN? I HAVE BEEN FINE. A LITTLE BORED. WOULD YOU MIND A SHORT SPAR? PLEASE? I NEED TO PRACTICE USING ENDY...!"

Hel was a target because she was so easily riled up, and because he had some things to chat with her about. When in the gym he put her down on her feet. Kettil needed her to be upset with him - it made it easier to spar and helped him think a little more quickly on his feet but he didn't tell her that it was the reason why, all for fear that it would dampen her feisty attitude that he was trying to cultivate.

Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:56 pm
Hel had been, FOR ONCE, MINDING HER OWN BUSINESS and BEING INNOCENT AND A GOOD CITIZEN of Halloween Town. Somewhere, someone snorted in disbelief at this. So yes, she was very surprised when she was just random picked up, and second, she was instantly riled. The reaper hated being picked up and carted off, despite the fact she did it to so many others. She just had some really bad experiences, okay? Mac was always picking her up and throwing her off things. Then there was that one time at Prom where he signed them up for a dance competition and then picked her up repeatedly, threw her, and dropped her.

In front of the entire student body.

Hel probably needed therapy.

Except not really.

Point was, Hel was pissed.

She snarled, kicked, scratched, and punched whatever she could on the way to the gym, and once they were at the gym, it was game on.

Mother ********>!”  

Lucyal
Crew

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:57 pm
Hel didn't even wait. She lunged at the boil much like a rampaging bull, though sadly, she didn't have great accuracy as she was pretty much seeing red. All those years, and such poor aim...

HP: 60 / 60
DMG: 1 : T

Pales
Sorry for the wait! <3 Had to stay off the nets for a bit until we rolled over to a new fresh quota

Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:08 pm
Kettil had expected her to come running at him first, whether or not he apologized for picking her up in the beginning. It was no big surprise that as she ran toward him with the anger of at least three rampaging bulls behind her that Kettil kind of stepped to the side. Then he turned and did a little sweep at her legs in an attempt to knock her off balance.

"Good to see you are as feisty as ever," he said genuinely.

HP: 49
DMG: 5

Lucyal
Is all good yo. <3

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 3 Total: 13 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:20 am
Of course, being blinded with rage, Hel easily fell for that leg sweep...literally. The ghoul hit the ground face first, and skidded across the gym floor on her stomach. She also used that momentum though to continue forward in an awkward roll and get back to her feet. She whipped around and immediately went after Kettil again, and threw her weight into the boil as she charged him.

No reply warranted yet, she was still too mad.

HP: 55 / 60
DMG: 7

Pales

Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 10 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:00 pm
Kettil let out a loud 'oof' when she barreled into him. His arms wrapped around her and he moved to arch back to try and flip her over him. Kettil was done talking for now, he was just going to let her blow off steam and enjoy the fact that this was an high energy sort of spar.

It was going to make him very tired but that's what he was going for - something to wear him down.

HP: 42

Lucyal

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:18 pm
Now it was Hel’s turn to let out an ‘oof’ as Kettil flipped her. The reaper landed on her back, but with a snarl she pushed herself into a curl and kicked both of her feet into the backs of Kettil’s knees. That was a fun maneuver for tall targets like Kettil.

After she leapt back up to her feet, and rounded on the boil.

HP: 48 / 60
DMG: 8

Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:42 pm
Kettil let out a startled sound as she kicked the back of his knees and down he went. There was a moment of panic as she rounded about on him but all he did was reach up and try to grab at her and drag her down with him so he'd be able to wrestle her into submission.

If he didn't know any better, she was trying to literally murder him for his transgressions.

...And she had every right to.

HP: 34

Lucyal

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:16 pm
Hel rounded on him…and then got dragged down. She wrestled with the boil on the ground, and then managed to maneuver him into a head lock. She squeezed, and had him pinned there until he did something about it.

HP: 40 / 60
DMG: 11

Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:44 pm
She had him in a headlock now and so he struggled and shifted trying to throw her off but he couldn't. Hel had managed to position herself in a place where, for now, he couldn't figure out how to throw her.

Kettil squirmed a little so that the headlock wouldn't constrict his throat so much and so he could talk, "He-Hey...I'm sorry for..everything.. Y'know. I was bein' a p***k and ta-takin' it out on you."

HP: 23
DMG: 0

Lucyal

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:56 pm
Hel had him tightly in that head lock too, and it wasn’t exactly certain what she intended to do with it. Maybe in her fit of rage, she was going to suffocate him in that headlock…well…until he said some words she wasn’t exactly expecting. As if she was suddenly snapped out of a stupor, Hel blinked, and stared down at the boil with clarity, but also looking rather baffled that she heard an apology come out of him.

Her hold on him tightened until she let him go, tossing him away from her so that she could get back on her feet and settle into her usual fighting stance. She stared at the boil for a long moment before her lips curled up into a smirk.

“We are on good ground once more.” The closet thing Hel would say to ‘I forgive you’. She then raised her firsts, not before making a ‘come at me bro’ gesture to the Muut.

HP: 40 / 60

Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:09 pm
It was probably the most wonderful and magical thing Hel could have said to him. The events between them had floated about in his head and sat there like heavy rocks in his heart, even though she'd initially tried to choke him out and eventually relented he didn't blame her for anything nor hated her for it.

He still needed a second to recover.

"I'm glad. I was a pretty sad when you said you wanted nothin' more to do with me. Guess I needed to reassess my attitude after that," he let out a short cough and then he moved toward Hel and attempted a kick at the sides of one of her shins to upset her stance. The kick was a weak one.

HP: 15
DMG: 1  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:51 am
“You and Freya both…though I suppose it is water under the bridge…for you and I. I have some choice words for my sister still on the matter.” Hel replied. Plus she didn’t appreciate getting ganged up on by the both of them…it was just a volatile situation for the ghoul.

The reaper didn’t falter as Kettil landed a weak hit to her leg, and she grabbed his ankle before she threw him back and away from her.

HP: 39 / 60
DMG: 5

Pales

Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 4 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:03 pm
He stumbled back and collapsed down into a kneeling position for a second before he straightened himself out and came at her again but this time with a firm punch to her gut and after he got the hit out he simply said, "That's between you two," he agreed quietly, "I didn't really think Freya'd be that uhh...protective of me."

It wasn't an excuse, not for him.

"I can stand on my own when talkin' or feudin' with you, or so I feel. I thought she had faith in me on that regard." Kettil let out a small grunt at the thought, "Or maybe that's not it."

HP: 10

Lucyal

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 4 Total: 13 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:42 pm
Hel took the punch to the gut with a grunt, and in turn socked the reaper since he was right in her space. Sometime she took a hit just to dish a hit. “Ya, did not think she would be, either, but I also expected her to see that you were being an a**, so I was justified in striking back.” Hel chuckled. “Guess those expectations were too high...”

She pushed the boil away from her, and settled back into her stance, but as she did so, she was musing. Her brows furrowed. Maybe it was…natural to stick up for someone you cared about, even if they were in the wrong? Hel thought about it, and she thought about it hard. Like when she once told Shun that no matter what, she’d take Mac’s side, even if it meant it was against Shun. Why? Because she loved him…

The reaper’s posture relaxed some and she sorta stared at Kettil, seeing him, but not really seeing him. “…I think I get it.” She said, and then rubbed her draw. “You would do anything for someone you loved, ya? Even if you know they are more than capable of standing up for themselves…you want to…protect them.” She paused, maybe now a bit miffed that Freya would gang up on her for getting back at Kettil who started egging her on in the first place…but she’d take Mac’s side over Freya’s too…wouldn’t she?

She would.

“Love is a wonderful but also ******** awful thing, Kettil.”

HP: 32 / 60

Pales

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items