Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:10 pm
Pretty self-explanatory. I may add an intro if necessary.

Current RPs:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:47 pm
Sjurd
User ImageName: Sjurd
Pride: Vikings!
Availability: Open for flings and mates. Not open for pride or death.
Plot: Sjurd needs to go on a reaving! I'd like to backlog a reaver mentor for him, who would take him on his first reaving. After that, I'd like to find some thralls for him to take in.
Roles Available:
---Mentor-An older reaver to take him under his wing.
---Frenemies-A pride member to be his rival/best friend. This can develop into a future love interest, or just a bff.
---Thralls-Thralls for him to take in! Pretty straightforward.

Sjurd
User ImageName: Hati
Pride: Mounties (On pilgrimage)
Availability: Looking for flings! Not open for pride or death.
Plot: I'd like Hati to have some meetings while in the rogue lands. In particular, I'd like for him to meet another pilgrim from the mounties. For this specific plot, I'd like them to meet and have him introduce the idea--after meeting so many different lions and getting rather bored with it--that they don't give each other their real names or backstories. Just interact with each other based on their personalities. I'd like them to have a fling, and then meet up again back in the pride. Awkward moments to ensue! This could result in them eventually becoming lifemates.
I'd also like for him to meet some not-so-nice souls. Maybe people trying to hurt him, maybe people manipulating him to their own means. Whatever works!
Roles Available:
---Just a fling...? Mountie-pilgrim fling for the above plot. (Will be picky with appearance)
---Really. Just a fling. Other flings! I'd love juicy plots attached. (I may be picky with appearance, unless it's a really good plot)

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:51 pm
I'll be adding more as I get their plots worked out~  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash