[Open] LFRP Fights flings, fun, fiascos, or whatever! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuddlycuttlefish

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:39 pm
Hello! I'm preeeetty noobly to SoA and breedables in general. I only have some because some LOVELY SUPER NICE people gave me some!

SO I know how to roleplay properly, but I'm not sure I know too much about WHERE to roleplay here!

I figured I'd make my own plot thread in case anyone wanted to guide me through my first few RPs here so I can get the hang of it.

That said I'd like to do anything really. Flings, simple meet ups, love RPs you name it! I can do it here, PM, on skype or on aim c:

Looking for:
Anything

How to contact
AIM -- Littleballofcas
Skype -- Jaxulinn
PM -- CuddlyCuttlefish
Or post!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:44 pm
Lions

User Image

[Cert] || [Uncert]
Colored by Lithia_Brandon

Name: Tabaka
Name meaning: Layers
Personality: Dim-witted, dependent, confident
Description: Tabaka is a lion whom could be typically described as "not all there". A sweet, loving and energetic lion, but sometimes it takes her a few more tries to understand more complex situations or conversations. She's aware of her slower mind but for the most part she doesn't care. She's happy and healthy, and that's what matters most. However she can not function alone, and often resorts to scavenging when no generosity for her and her poor hunting skills can be had. She could take down a lot of prey by strength alone, but her skills in stalking are poor at best. She's often out-smarted by her prey, which has lead to a very low weight.
Pride: none
Past plots: None

User Image

[Awaiting cert] -- Colored by Blu Chalk
[Uncert]
Name: Huru
Name meaning: Free (as in "free as a bird")
Personality: Complacent, Dreamer and Self-doubting
Description: Huru was born to be a free spirit, his beautiful and wistful fur patterns inspired his name. However, despite his namesake he has not been freed yet from his own doubts. Huru likes to dream big, but when it comes to forming those dreams into plans he becomes apathetic to them. He doubts himself so much that he has yet to lift a paw to make any real change, and allows himself to fall onto the back burner.

User Image

[Cert] || [Uncert]
Colored by Kaelyndra

Name:
Name meaning:
Personality:
Description:

Cuddlycuttlefish

Dangerous Prophet

Cuddlycuttlefish

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:48 pm
Cheetahs

User Image

[Cert] || [Uncert]
Colored by Lithia_Brandon

Name: Fetti
Name meaning: Derived from Confetti. Will change if conflict with shop rules uvu
Personality: Laid-back, lazy, opportunist
Description: Fetti subscribes to a notion of wanderlust, moving throughout the plains with no particular place to go. Much like any other cat she takes pleasure in the simple things in life; a nice nap or roll in the sun. Her favorite food is zebra, though the large prey is difficult to catch and she often settles for less. However she's not above sneaking a bite from another's kill, and in turn is a wee bit sneaky, often playing innocent and submissive when caught. In the long run she's a little non-commital, never growing attached to any one place or one thing, she's pretty much apathetic to any connections, and has yet to meet anyone or anything entertaining enough to keep her around.
Past plots:

Currently: Roaming the rogue lands with a clever companion.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:49 pm
Leopards

User Image

[Cert] || [Uncert]
Colored by Bluefire Dragonz

Name: Mwindaji
Name meaning: Hunter
Personality: Powerful, prideful, calculating, femme fatal
Description: Daji grew up in constant strife with her coloring. Her hunting skills had to adapt, or she would starve to death. In turn her confidence had to be infallible in spite of all her failures. She emerged victorious, and perhaps a bit prideful. Her skills as a hunter are honed to near perfection, stealth and power are prestine -- but of course, its all still flawed as its fairly easy to see a flamingo colored leopard against any environment. When she does get a success, like many leopards, she drags her kill to the top of the trees to consume it. She's prone to boasting to the poor creatures below who can't claim her kill for their own survival. Aside from hunting for survival and sometimes for sport, she enjoys bathing and tending to her more feminine side. She's prone to excessive bouts of grooming.

Cuddlycuttlefish

Dangerous Prophet

Cuddlycuttlefish

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:50 pm
Reserved -- Wild dogs  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:50 pm
Reserved -- Hyenas  

Cuddlycuttlefish

Dangerous Prophet

Cuddlycuttlefish

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:51 pm
Hybrids

User Image
[Cert] || [Uncert]
Colored by Blu Chalk

Name: Bhūla
Name Meaning: amnesia or more literally "Forget"
Species:Leotah
Appearance: A light pink base fur, with pink mane and speckles which slowly fade as they spread out from her flank. Her ears are a duller red than her fathers. Her eyes share her father's heterochromia. She has a white underbelly, and blue striped forefeet(a mix of her mother's markings and her grandafther, color and then striping respectively). Finally their are dark gray markings on her muzzle and back feet.
Personality: The remnant of a forgotten past. Her eyes are a dull reminder of her heritage, and in turn there's some slight sense of distance between mum and cub. With some inheritance of her father's manipulative habits she can seem very distant or unattached. Even so young she'll be showing little concern for the consequence of her actions on others.
Parents:Marakaraka'kumba & Shakuntala ((owner: Andranis))
Pride: Usafi'tukufu
Past plots:

Currently: Blind and nursing, just a bab!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:40 pm
Aaand there~ open for posts, comments, critiques, etc.

Cuddlycuttlefish

Dangerous Prophet

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:49 pm
Such pretty SoA X3 I wouldn't mind helping you get into the groove. My boy Hila might enjoy meeting Fetti. Here's his bio!

Hila is something of a con artist. He can swindle a night out of a pretty female for a few songs or distract a vulture from a meal with a dance. He loves to be loved and is something of a womanizer, but he really means no harm. He loves to flirt and has no shame when it comes to showing off. He'll probably have more than one angry mate chasing him through the savanna for batting his golden eyes at the wrong female, but Hila will love every second of it. Without attention, Hila will not survive. He needs to be needed, wants to be wanted. If he is ignored he'll become incredibly withdrawn and nervous, rendered immobile by his loneliness. He tries not to be overbearing in his attention-seeking, because having someone hate him would be his absolute worst fear.

Cuddlycuttlefish

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:20 pm
He sounds great. whee She's the type that would enjoy flirting without an strings attached. It sounds like they'd both get in on that sort of playful attitude, and she's so laid back she'd have no problems giving him attention without being jealous in the slightest. I imagine she tends to stick with someone until she gets bored or distracted. A singing, dancing bard of a male would be sure to snag her attention for a while!

I can start if you point me to which subforum I should direct my attention to! 4laugh I was thinking the rogue area was the kind of "general roleplay" but I'm not sure on that.

SilverLutz

Cuddlycuttlefish

Dangerous Prophet

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:41 pm
Yup, you'd be right! People generally label it PRP for Private Role Play, then the title, then the characters involved, but you can do it however you wanted X3 You can either tag me in your post there or link me here once it's up and running =D

Cuddlycuttlefish

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:33 pm
I used a random personality gen, since yanno... I like to play a variety of characters, so I like to have fresh ideas coming into the mix.

For earth gal I got Dim-witted, dependent, and confident
And for skyboy I got Complacent, Dreamer and Self-doubting

Putting their names and info up now~ >v<  

Cuddlycuttlefish

Dangerous Prophet

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:03 pm
Cuddlycuttlefish
Hybrids

User Image
[Art and cert coming soon] -- Colored by
[Uncert]
Name: Bhūla
Name Meaning: amnesia or more literally "Forget"
Species:Leotah
Appearance: A light pink base fur, with pink mane and speckles which slowly fade as they spread out from her flank. Her ears are a duller red than her fathers. Her eyes share her father's heterochromia. She has a white underbelly, and blue striped forefeet(a mix of her mother's markings and her grandafther, color and then striping respectively). Finally their are dark gray markings on her muzzle and back feet.
Personality: The remnant of a forgotten past. Her eyes are a dull reminder of her heritage, and in turn there's some slight sense of distance between mum and cub. With some inheritance of her father's manipulative habits she can seem very distant or unattached. Even so young she'll be showing little concern for the consequence of her actions on others.
Parents:Marakaraka'kumba & Shakuntala
Pride: Usafi'tukufu
Past plots:

I absolutely love this baby :3 wish I had someone she could RP with.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:09 pm
I'm guessing you didn't notice who the colorist was for Fetti, but I did include it in my first PM! Her colorist is Lith, and it shouldn't be a problem to get her certed!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Cuddlycuttlefish

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:36 pm
AstoriaFallen

Ehe thank you! >v< Let me know if you ever get someone o:

I still need to figure out where she'll be staying with her litter and if she's hidden or not yet~ plus the chance of them being banned etc. Need to hash that stuff out with the parents. Should be lots of potential areas to grab RP with her x:

Talencia

aah thank you! I hadn't noticed *v* I was going to go back through my PMs and write down the colorist names, I only recently realized that I needed to keep track of that lol  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff