Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]
[PRP] Seeing things (Ee'bo, Gweadnearth)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:55 am
User ImageEe'bo was hanging out with his brother outside the den they shared with their not-quite-father Mith. It wasn't unusual or strange for cubs to be adopted or raised by someone other than the parents. Life was precious in this pride, and not all parents had the luxury of seeing their cubs grow up. This was not something Ee'bo thought about, he just knew that it wasn't strange to live with Uncle Mith and have Mom just visit sometimes. She was too big to fit in the den unless she took away the wings and sort of shrank down a bit, so it made sense to him that she slept elsewhere.

Mith had never tried to pretend to be their father, but he did care for them. He was just Uncle Mith, plain and simple. Ee'bo sniffled and wiped his runny nose with the back of his paw. After seeing the gross result he made a fade and tried to wipe his paw against the ground to get rid of the slimy mucus.

"Ewww," he exclaimed, "I don't like the sniffles!"

Ee'bo had recently started to show signs of the disease that marked this land. That too was normal for the young male. People got sick... At least lion or part lion people. It was just the way it was, but the sniffles could be annoying...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:26 am
Annchen
Sorry this is so late omg ;;

User Image

"Sniffles..."

Ade was scrabbling to climb a large, slightly smooth rock, intent on perching on top and being king of it. Not that he had any desire to be an actual king ; far too much work knowing everybody's name and being nice to everyone. Ade, he guiltily admitted to himself, was not always good at being nice to people. It wasn't that he didn't like them! He just wanted to DO STUFF and sitting still and talking to people wasn't always very fun - his conversations tended to be on the short side. Still, he tried to be a good brother at least.

"Are gross! But at least you aren't. "

He proclaimed, agreeing. He'd not got sick yet, so he'd do all his climbing and exploring whilst he still could. It was a part of life that people got sick - at least lion or part-lion people, and whilst there was a possibility he wouldn't get sick, that possibility was slim. So he'd live life to the fullest whilst he - COULD! This last mental word was punctuated by a strong leap-scrabble and he made it to the top of the rock. He preened himself, flopping on his back and looking at his brother upside down.

"Look, I'm king of the rock!"

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:03 pm
Ee'bo watched his brother climb higher and higher. Ade always seemed to be moving or running or climbing or pouncing something. The darker of the brothers did his fair shair of goofing around too, but he did sit still on occation. His disease was fairly mild still, so his slightly less active lifestyle couldn't just be explained by disease. Perhaps Ade had itchy paws...

Climbing looked kind of fun... He decided he wanted to be king of the rock too. Ee'bo started scrambling up as best he could, but he didn't stop to consider if the rock would actually fit two kitlings on top.

"I'm going to be king too," he exclaimed, looking around to try to figure out where he could put his paw next.

TanuKyle
Feel free to have him push Ee'bo (on purpose or accident) if you want to. I'm going to let him fall down somehow wink

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:03 am
Annchen

"Yeah, we can totally be kings together! Here, lemme pull you up!"

Shuffling awkwardly on the top of the somewhat uneven rock, he flattened himself to the top of it so he could reach over and try and snag the scruff at the back of his brother's neck to help pull him. Suprisingly, it seemed to be working pretty well - he was careful to only gather the fluff with his paws as he pulled as to not hurt the other, and it was all going fine.

Up until the point the other pushed up as he pulled, and the excess momentum sent them both tumbling down off the rock.

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:06 pm
Ee'bo wasn't sure what he thought about being pulled up by the scruff like some baby, but he appreciated the thought. Ade's attempts at pulling him up made it even more awkward to climb actually, and when he finally found a decent foothold he managed to upset the delicate equilibrium. Too much force!

The black youngster landed on his feet, sort of. Both feet and face actually. The rock was not high enough to cause the two kitlings any lasting harm, but his nosedive was violent enough to rupture one of the many small blood vessels in his nose. A fat drop of blood made a small red crater in the dust, and was soon followed by another. Before a third drop hit the ground Ee'bos eyes rolled up and he slowly tilted to one side as if he was going to fall over.

TanuKyle
I'm really sorry, I've been staring at this tag for so long without any respone from Ee'bo. Fickle little muse... Oh, and I talked to Talencia. If you want to Ade can call for Mith.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:08 pm
Annchen
IT's fine, I'm hardly the fastest tagger myself!

Ade groaned as they hit the ground - he'd managed to get his feet underneath him, but the force was sufficient enough that it wasn't exactly a painless landing. Still, he shook himself and stood up, grinning.

"Looks like neither of us are kings of the r-"

And then he paused because Ee'bo was bleeding and then he was looking like he was going to fall over.

"EE'BO?"

Rushing over to his brother he tried to prop him up worriedly.

"Are you okay? Ee'bo? Ee'bo!"  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:20 pm
Annchen

TanuKyle

Mith was currently cleaning out the den. It wasn't one of his more favorite jobs, but he preferred to tend to it himself rather than let someone else in the pride help him out. Bachelor he might be, but he also was a guardian of a certain litter of cubs, and he liked to spend time near them. It made him available if they needed some interaction from him. Then again, they weren't so much cubs anymore. They hovered on the edge of adolescence, that endearing stage that came with independence, after all the cubbie needs, but before the teenage insistence that they knew everything already.

He was gathering up discarded bones, cracked and splintered, when he heard Ade cry out in an urgent voice. Alarmed, he dropped the pile of bones, leaving them scattered as he made his swift way outside. At first glance around he didn't see Ade, but heard him again cry his brother's name. He bounded around the large rock nearby and found the boys on the other side. His eyes widened at seeing Ee'bo practically collapsed against his brother, and moved to help the young lion with his burden.

He gently pulled the dark cub close, examining him swiftly. He couldn't detect any real harm... but there was a bit of blood. "Ee'bo?" he rumbled softly, keeping his voice gentle, leeching his urgency from it as much as possible. "Can you open your eyes for me?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:29 pm
Ee'bo could hear the voices of both Ade and Mith, but they sounded blurred and distant like a dream. Other voices were calling out to him too, and the scent of blood hung heavily in the air. It was all very confusing. With the support of his brother and uncle Mith he was sitting up, but the world around him seemed alien. His front paws were standing firmly on the dusty ground, but at the same time they were sinking in mud. He could hear the water now, he could smell it, and an unfamiliar voice shouting out a warning.

"Crocodile!" he cried out, and tried to backpedal, but his movements were sluggish in his confused state.

TanuKyle
I have had this half written for ages... Finally!

Talencia

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas