Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Arrakis Dismth - Reaper - accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amasis

Everyday Blob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:54 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Arrakis Dismth (are-uh-kiss diz-myth)
Nicknames: Arra (are-uh)

Faction: Reaper
Race: Dervish (inspired by [x] )
Natural Ability: Earworm:: He can conjure instrumental music by imagining/thinking about it. However, it's not very complex, containing only a few instruments per 'song', nor can he summon it above a reasonable volume.

Personality:
Honest:: He manages to keep it tactful for the most part, but if you want to hear his honest opinion, he will give it to you. He believes it's better to tell you the truth, even if it'll bother you, than to give you the false comfort of a lie. He doesn't necessarily enjoy it, or that sometimes giving people what they ask for seems to turn around and bite him, but so far the pros more or less outweigh the cons. This, of course, has nothing to do with the fact that he's not exactly the world's most proficient liar anyway. Nope, not at all.

Social:: He's not ever going to be a social butterfly per se, but he is capable of participating in and enjoying social interaction to a very comfortable degree. Raucous parties aren't really his scene, but hanging out, getting together, going out on the town, sure, he's down for all of those. He would much rather spend time with a group of friends than off somewhere by himself. Being alone is good sometimes, but c'mon.

Optimistic:: There's always a silver lining. Maybe only a little one, but hey, the silver lining is that there's still a silver lining, even if it's small. He will try and find the advantage in everything, any way to turn a bad situation around. If he can't, he does feel marked disappointment and will mope about it a bit. But, hey, things'll work out better next time!

Gullible:: While he's not going to believe you if you tell him something obviously outlandish, such as that you regularly grow three extra sets of eyes when you eat spicy food (though if you actually do, he will be duly impressed), it's not terribly hard to slip smaller untruths past him. For example, telling him that your foxfire, your scareon, or your brother ate your homework are all things that he might just find plausible enough to believe.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? He wants to learn greater control over his abilities, as well as branching out to explore and learn things about the other factions/races; he needs to meet them, first!
FEAR Ability: One-Two Step:: (Swift Strikes) While using dancing footwork, he gets in close with his weapon (see below) to take multiple quick attacks against the opponent.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: blue with bits of green
Hair Colour/Style: auburn, knee-length, very wavy (either loose or loosely braided)
Skin Colour: olive-tan, with looping, teal, tattoo-like swirling designs on his arms and legs that glow a little bit when he does magic
Clothing Style/Colours: loose, breathable clothing that won't fall off of him or run too high a risk of snagging on things; colours tend to be widely varied, though nothing too saturated/bright (style does not have to match what's shown in reference images!)
Extra: His build is between lithe and lanky, with narrow shoulders, and he's rather tall, with a strong nose. His weapon is a curved shortsword whose blade is roughly the length of his forearm. It's a one-handed weapon, with the hilt a dark colour.
References: [x][by lividpeas][by (unknown)][by annatica][by Glyf]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:00 pm
Amasis

Hey Amasis! Welcome to TiH! biggrin

Species seems okay, just make sure that it fits in with TiH canon! It might need a few tweaks, but otherwise it seems interesting!

Nat ability > Very curious, I actually really like the idea of this! It seems like it could be very interesting RP-wise!

FEAR > Also seems good!

His appearance falls in line with reaper standards as well, so overall I think he looks pretty interesting! Best of luck to you!

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Amasis

Everyday Blob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:34 am
kuroopu

Hello, and thank you! I'm sorry a reply has been this long coming; I could've sworn I'd made one already. I appreciate the lookover!

Tweaks are a-ok and I am more than happy to accommodate whatever's needed owob I'm glad you like his natural ability and FEAR. I'm a nervous sort so I was concerned I'd overlooked something with them u ua

Again, thank you very much!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:14 am
Amasis

CONGRATULATIONS biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

I don't have anything else to say EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU PLAY HIM AND PLS RP WITH ME TY : D <3

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Amasis

Everyday Blob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:54 am
kuuropii

CONGRATULATIONS biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

I don't have anything else to say EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU PLAY HIM AND PLS RP WITH ME TY : D <3

Eeee ty ty And yes I will rp with you! Thank you very much, I appreciate it!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:00 am
Amasis

He's fine to go, but do take some time to write up Dervishes within the setting. If they're his race then it's more than just a class or way of fighting!

BASIC CHARACTER KIT WHAT DO I DO NEXT

Welcome to This is Halloween!

Congratulations! Your character has passed the enrollment process and you're cleared to begin playing. Essentially, this means you can get your art certed, make your character's journal, and most importantly start RPing. If you're a little lost then don't worry, this guide is here to point you in the right direction.

gaia_crown [ Art Check! ]:

- Do you have your character's art? Great! Move onto the next crown.

- If you do NOT yet have your art, you may now contact your artist and let them know that they may now start on creating your character!

gaia_crown [ Certs & Emblems ]:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- If your character is a STUDENT, you may create a customized student pin for them. This is entirely optional (but fun!) special badge that is unique to your character's design! You can find more information about pins (also known as their emblem) here.

- Hallowen characters (Students & Horsemen) may bet their character certed here!

- Hunters may get their certs here!

gaia_crown [ Creating a Journal ]:

- A journal is a thread where you can keep track of your character's accomplishments, RPs, progress, relationships, etc!

- All HALLOWEEN characters (Students & Horsemen) may create one here!

- All Hunters may create one here!

gaia_crown [ Let's RP! ]:

- Don't be shy about RPing! As soon as your character has been enroll approved you can start! Check out this awesome information about The World of Halloween and Amityville Academy. All students start off in Amityville academy. Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All students are invited to participate!

- If you are a Hunter, you will want to read the Hunter Newbie Guide Icly, your character will be given access to a pamphlet and invitation to an orientation. Occasionally GMs will promote and open MISSION orps. These usually happen in the main Deus subforum and be followed by a guild announcement. All Hunters are invited to participate!

- If you are a Horsemen, please refer to here and the handy links in the first post as well as the other posts for concurrent and quest information! Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All Horsemen are invited to participate!

gaia_crown [ What's happening currently? ]:
- We try to keep all important things happening regularily updated in the ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD. This goes for ALL FACTIONS. Have a question? Ask it in the Q & A !

gaia_crown [ Still feeling a little lost or overwhelmed? That's okay! ]:
- Check out what was just mentioned in FULL DETAIL HERE! Don't be too overwhelmed, there's time to sort everything out. For now, just enjoy some simple RP!

gaia_crown [ Finding RP ]:
- There's a bunch of ways to find RP. You can just contact a friend or any shop regular OR one of our available GMS for help! Otherwise, there are a lot of people looking to plot with YOU in their plotting threads! You can even make your own and advertise in your sig/ in the main thread/ etc etc!

- In addition any thread marked ORP is open for you to join!

- If you ever feel lost as a newbie, our many GMs are more than happy to one on one RP with you to help your character get acquainted. Send a PM to WE ARE HALLOWEEN and we can get you started this way as well. Otherwise, enjoy immersing yourself in the many RPS in TiH! It is all about discovery after all!

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas