Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image
Frozenlight had been wandering around the pack lands for what had seemed like forever as she came to the decision to try joining. Not too long ago she had struck out on her own to figure out what she wanted in life and who she was. However, it didn't take her long to realize that all she wanted was to be around her family. It was around then that she heard rumors about the Pakiti Ya'jua and deduced that there was a good possibility that her family had moved there considering there was a large number that had been apart of Peke Na. Her golden eyes scanned the border in curiosity. What would she do if her family wasn't here? Or what if there were only a couple of them? Frozenlight sighed. There was no point in thinking about the what if's. She didn't want to be on her own again and if being apart of a pack was a way to stop that then it was worth a shot.

"That's probably a selfish reason." Frozenlight said softly to herself. It was true, but it was the best she had to offer right now. She was lost both physically and metaphorically. This pack seemed to be a light at the end of the tunnel for her. If her family turned out not to be here then she would simply have to stick around and find out what else this pack had to offer. "I wonder if they'll let me stay." She wondered.

Saint Sergio
Sorry it's not that great. >>;

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Her mother was getting old. There would be no new pups from her, and Frostpaw had to realize that soon she would be taking over the pack. Soon it would all fall on her shoulders and she wasn't sure how she liked that. She sighed heavily as she wandered through the pride, weaving between rocks, between large bits of grass and the ponds that littered the pride here and there. Her ears were down and honestly, she didn't look like it was an heir to the pack. She looked more like a scared little pup.

She was terrified. All this weight would be on her shoulders and all she'd have to lean on is a mate she hardly knew. She really had to get to know him. However, she heard a voice off to her left and she blinked her bright green eyes. Interesting. This would be a good distraction from her troubled thoughts.

Frostpaw had wandered close enough to hear the last part of what this female had said. She looked... a lot like her mom, but.. not quite. Was she a relative? "Why would we have you leave?" Came her soft voice, followed by a giggle. It was a forced giggle, but forcing yourself to laugh and smile was supposed to make her feel happy.

~Kiana_Nala~

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:06 pm
Frozenlight had admittedly been a little to absorbed in her own thoughts to have noticed the females approach. In fact, when the other female spoke she jumped a little. "Wha--" She had begun to say, clearly looking a little spooked before she returned the smile. "Well, I am being selfish." She openly admitted. It was better to be honest in the beginning, she figured. "It's a bit of a long story, that I wouldn't be opposed to sharing but, the short version is I got lonely out on my own and heard that some of my family may be here." Frozenlight sighed a little, showing that she was at least sorry for her selfish reason for seeking the pack out. Admittedly, she had always hated being alone so it shouldn't have been a surprise that she would eventually miss what she had left behind but, it was too late to go back and change her decision.

The young wolf smiled once more. "I'm Frozenlight, my family was apart of the Peke'Na before. . ." She trailed off, not saying exactly what had happened since, if the rumors were true, they already knew what had happened. Besides she had only been a pup when the pack disbanded. Her golden eyes trailed along the strangers pelt for a moment. "Your pelt seems to be familiar." Frozenlight added with an eyebrow arched in curiosity. Many of her family members had similar designs on their pelts and while the coloring didn't match down to the t, her eyes certainly ran in her family. Her heart swelled with hope.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:42 am
"Ah... We won't make you leave. All dogs are welcome here so long as they're not too big of trouble makers." Frost paw laughed a little and just watched her. "Frozenlight? I'm Frost Paw. Uh.. My mother's the queen?" Frost had a skeptical look on her face and her ears were down slightly, as if she was hesitant on actually saying that out loud. It usually meant others treated her differently and honestly Frost Paw just wanted a friend, maybe, a few friends? Just people she could relax around and be herself with. She wouldn't get that any time soon.

"...My mother is from the Peke'Na! I was born there.. Then we... left and now here we are. In our own sort of pride.. We kept our wolf names, I suppose. That's what mother said." She nodded a little, tail starting to wag behind her the more she talked. "...My mother's real name is Izipho.. Does that sound familiar? Because your pelt... it looks. like mom's but not quite."

~Kiana_Nala~
<3

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[IC] Pakiti Ya'jua Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash