Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Guest student] Orion Rayu Zeru (ready!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:23 pm
Name: Orion Rayu Zeru
Nicknames: uses Orion and Rayu interchangeably.

Faction: Ghost
Race: black hole
Black hole elementals are based after the theory that black holes are worm holes that connect interdimensionally. People are afraid of getting sucked into black holes and sometimes winding in the dark recess of space. (an example being Star trek’s Voyager being pulled though a wormhole and 70 years away from earth, which popularized the fear)

Black holes are a subset of shadow elemental. People have been afraid of the dark and strange holes that lead them into alternate dimensions for a very long time.

Black holes looks like small black holes that grow bigger as they age. They also have a tendency to consume energy at high rates, including any material that they can touch. As long as it has a little FEAR, mini pets, rocks, bits of metal. Anything regular food size. The average size of a teenager is roughly 4-5 feet in diameter. Adults tend to be 8-10 feet in diameter.

A black hole’s life cycle is generally one of going from a smaller size to a progressively larger one. Those who choose to interact with Halloweeners must shapeshift somehow to do so. Those who do not generally like to find a nice quiet cave and settle except in the cases of looking for food which is generally done at night.

When scaring in the human world, Black holes will sometimes open up gates to the other world, sending out hands and shapes trying to “pull” their victims in. Usually this is done just for the fear. They will sit in a cave or door way and open. This is often done in consort with other Halloweeners.

Another common scare tactic is to create a portal that leads the person to the entrance of the same room leaving them to wander the same hall or room endlessly.

Natural Ability:
Take form- panther.
Because of the unstable images that humans have of shadows, they can turn into different shapes. Mostly this is unspecified shapes like hands or tentacles however many black holes will take on some sort of halloweener shape in order to interact with other halloweeners.

At this stage, only one strong shape has been mastered.
Note- this supspecies cannot change their eye color under any circumstances.

Y2 – portals - through practice black holes can open short distance portals to other places. They are only able to open one to some place someplace within their general vicinity, (Basically any place they would normally be able to walk or float to. No moving through walls.)

Personality:
He likes sneaking up on people, playing around new things and unusual items. He will collect shiny looking things and minis that catch his attention. (Preferably shiny or ones that look like him.) He also has a tendency to eat minis, so watch your pets. Glowy things are very interesting.

He likes dressing up in totally wild clothing. One day he might be an in a jungle theme, another he will look ready for a cold winter day, in the middle of a heat wave. Some days he will just chill around in jeans and a T-shirt. Honestly clothing is just a matter of what he’s in the mood for and gender lines have little effect. Some days it matches, others it won’t.

He also really likes beds and blankets. Nice dark places are a great place to curl up and what better place than a room, or a dragon’s den. He’s very touchy and he might invade your personal space, a lot, depends on his mood. He’s fickle.

Dislikes: Bright light, especially directed at his eyes.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?

Rayu is super Social. (and by Social he means, like to scareplay with other halloweeners and be petted a lot. Sitting in a dark cave is lonely and boring.) what better way to meet "friends" than to sit in a school.

He was born spontaneously in a pumpkin batch. He has been working out the little things for a while, but this school thing interests him. Scaring creeple sounds fun.

Update: Meta things happened, now it is necessary.

FEAR Ability:
Portal hop – The user opens a portal to a place near the opponent and jumps back and forth between places while attacking.

Double Take
By focusing their Fear, users of this particular art can empower themselves to deliver two powerful attacks in rapid succession. Of course, being able to hit anything is another story all together.

Tier One:
Dice: 4d6
First Two Dice: Add the first two dice and subtract 6. This is the damage of the first attack.
Last Two Dice: Add these two dice together and subtract 6. This is the damage of your second attack.

Tier Two:
Dice: 4d8
First Two Dice: Add the first two dice and subtract 6. This is the damage of the first attack.
Last Two Dice: Add these two dice together and subtract 6. This is the damage of your second attack.

Tier Three:
Dice: 4d10
xxxxx Example: Say I roll 2, 5, 4, 6.
xxxxx 2+5=7-6= 1 for first attack.
xxxxx 4+6=10-6= 4 for second attack.

Note #1: You can only target ONE person with this attack!

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Dark emerald Green. Preferably dark with glowy green flecks, like actual emeralds. emeralds more emeralds
Hair Colour/Style: black
Skin Colour: dark. I am would like jaguar spots and markings and it can be a dark moka brown with darker spots. (Jaguar in particular)
spots for spot ideas
spots for spot ideas and coloration reference

Clothing Style/Colours:

Some ideas:
gold arm bands, and bracelets. gold earrings. Gold necklaces, with green and red decorations. Maybe some tribal designs engraved on the gold. Maybe anklets. Go more for what looks good. (I’d like at least one arm band, but if too many gold things looks like overkill, just remove. I don’t have a set amount in my head.)
I’m thinking like an Aztec Warrior look. He likes bright colors. I don’t want a headdress, but something that attaches a few colorful feathers or something similar would be good. (take a look at this guy for ideas warrior ) I like his cloak and the colors and the patterns.

Also go see reference for other outfit ideas

He likes bright colors of red and green and gold to wear.

Extra: Cat ears and a tail. I’d also like some wispy portions and maybe a hand that looks disembodied. (think haunter from pokemon)
References:
This is the best pic I have of him right now:link
I love the last two outfits:
wild child

ref
For general build ideas. He will be closer to 16 in looks.
energy detail
For the energy look. I feel like this give a good idea of how his energy wisps would look like coloration wise.

Linking this because I really like the ideas it conveys starchaser

black hole
Because it’s a black hole.

ring  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:35 pm
mine  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50