Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!
Toonami's trademark Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What the Pho

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:20 pm
Okay Toonami did it's signature and took naruto off for a while. They always do it. They did it with zatch bell one time and rave master too. But atleast they put in spirited away. Toonami does this so many times.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:39 pm
But it's coming back! It's only cause of the month of Myuzaki >< They should take some other show off though... instead of Naruto!  

churrlo

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:52 am
Im happy though. At least I get to watch Spirited away and Nausicaa etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:42 pm
Mr._Stabby
Im happy though. At least I get to watch Spirited away and Nausicaa etc.

yeah me too  

What the Pho

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:52 pm
churrlo
But it's coming back! It's only cause of the month of Myuzaki >< They should take some other show off though... instead of Naruto!

Heh, yeah they're gonna have a marathon of Naruto somtime in April and start with the Forest of Death episode where we get to see dum dum dum Orochimaru. Oh and it's not Myuzaki it is Miyazaki neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:53 pm
Sorry razz But I'm looking forward to the Marathon! biggrin  

churrlo

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:52 pm
Jinshi Tsumeragi
churrlo

Heh, yeah they're gonna have a marathon of Naruto somtime in April and start with the Forest of Death episode where we get to see dum dum dum Orochimaru. Oh and it's not Myuzaki it is Miyazaki neutral

@Jinshi Tsumeragi:: I live in fear until this day of what shall become of Orochimaru's voice. stare neutral

@Chuurlo:: I actually missed the time they showed it last time. And it seemed like such a good idea at the time.

I wonder if they'll air the fourth season. If they do, then they're release the game too. But that'll be in a couple of years.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:06 pm
The first Naruto fighter game in the US just came out recently! I wanna check it out ^_^  

churrlo

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:32 pm
churrlo
The first Naruto fighter game in the US just came out recently! I wanna check it out ^_^

Been there, done that.

I already have it. I use Haku the most...there's only one unlockable character. I want the fourth one.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:39 pm
There are 2 in the one released. Is it any good???  

churrlo

Historical

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:03 pm
awww sounds like there aren't alot of unlockable characters.....oh well im gonna buy it anyways 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:14 pm
I wanna see what everyone else thinks first ^^  

churrlo

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:51 am
Princess monomake in a few days yay! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:09 pm
Is it any good? I missed Spirited Away ><  

churrlo

Historical

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:59 am
i didn't like spirited away.......not my type of movie....but i am gonna see princess mononoke to see what it's like  
Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games