Setting up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:14 pm
This is my new plot thread! (version who knows what anymore). Below are characters that I am looking for a lot of plots for. Whether it's mates, flings, some long term drama, I don't know. Each character will be looking for different stuff to fit their characters.

I am just trying to stay with a few plots at a time. Therefore this thread may only house a couple of characters at a time. If any character in the above image happens to catch your attention however, feel free to inquire about them!

My Journal is located here!

The best way to reach me is either PM, Quoting me in this thread or main thread, or AIM (Goldenice2003)

* On a side note * - I am mainly schedules mornings with the possibilities of being extended into nights. My responses may be slow, but please note they will be answered. I prefer guild rps with quoting, or PMs to be logged. AIM rps are good on my days off (usually Tuesdays and Wednesdays)

1/3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:17 pm
Priorities
= Swamps =

User Image

Nokakobaka-moyo is an outgoing individual. She just wants to have fun. After the fire in the swamps, she tries to turn a bad situation into something much more positive. She is always trying to put a smile on someone's face.

Wants: Pride Rp, possible love interest.

User Image

Mlia is quite shy. After his pride disbanded, he left looking for his sister, who left for the swamps. However, following the path she spoke of, he found the burning lands. He now has headed for the mountains, looking for a forever home.

Wants: Joining roleplay, someone to take him in, a family (he is still very much a child at heart). Not looking for love just yet.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces