Reply Naruto Guild
who do u think is better naruto or sasuke and why Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zabuza_the_Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:59 pm
i like naruto better even though sasuke is cool but i think he kinda shows off too much curse you sasuke but still here is my naruto cheer naaaaaaarrrrruuuuuuutttttttttooooooo um thats it really there is not one even though i tried to make one sad sad sad sad sad oh well read my journal sometimes for funny post and leave your comments let your words come out i will not mind or will i  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:18 pm
Naruto is the better person.
Kinder, stronger in his mind and heart, he has a reasonable goal, and of course he's a ramen lover.
Sasuke is focused on killing and misery. I really hate it.
If he'd just grow out of the stupidity, I'd consider thinking he's OKAY.
Though Sasuke may be stronger physically.

My vote goes to Naruto. 3nodding

Syndactyly

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:42 pm
sasuke has more talent, but naruto works harder... sasuke is way over-confident and naruto is overly-determined to become hokage  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:19 pm
Naruto is better because he trains harder 3nodding because hes determined 3nodding because Sasuke is too popular for his own good stare , and because hes....SMEXY!!!!! xd  

Viyo

Evil_Zane567

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:45 pm
sasuke is way better!! he is cold (but in a good way), one of the strongest ninja, and has something to fight for: avenge his family. naruto is stupid and doesn't even know that much jutsu  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:16 pm
Sasuke: he knows how to use the jutsu while Naruto has no clue what he is doing. 3nodding  

aurea_fide

Fill.in.teh.Blank

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:52 pm
Naruto. While Sasuke may be a member of that elite Uchiha clan (ish mocking the show), Naruto is more powerful. Yes, it might be because of the Kyuubi, but that's really no different than Sasuke's cursed hickey, now is it?

Naruto is also an all-around better person. Even though he's been shunned and rejected his entire life, he's able to open up to those around him. Sasuke's been the most popular guy for the majority of the series, and he doesn't care. He finds all the attention annoying. Or so he says. Because at the first hint of the idea that someone might actually be stronger than him (Heaven forbid Naruto actually get a break for once in his awful life), he runs off to the Michael Jackson (Can't...spell! ><) of the Naruto world.

And that is why Sasuke will always be below Naruto. *nodnod*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:41 pm
It's cool to see both Naruto and Sasuke supporters.
Adds more suspense to the ending of the manga in a way, ya? ;D

Syndactyly

Viyo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:42 pm
Fill.in.teh.Blank
Naruto. While Sasuke may be a member of that elite Uchiha clan (ish mocking the show), Naruto is more powerful. Yes, it might be because of the Kyuubi, but that's really no different than Sasuke's cursed hickey, now is it?

Naruto is also an all-around better person. Even though he's been shunned and rejected his entire life, he's able to open up to those around him. Sasuke's been the most popular guy for the majority of the series, and he doesn't care. He finds all the attention annoying. Or so he says. Because at the first hint of the idea that someone might actually be stronger than him (Heaven forbid Naruto actually get a break for once in his awful life), he runs off to the Michael Jackson (Can't...spell! ><) of the Naruto world.

And that is why Sasuke will always be below Naruto. *nodnod*
I agree 150% wif you whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:00 pm
Naruto. He won't give up. In ANY situation. Sasuke will give up in anything BUT revenge for Itachi. And, Naruto is stronger. Even if he got knocked out cold. And he can use the Rasengan. Which gave a large blow in episode...106 I think. And he has a good personality. Sasuke's personality says BISHOUNEN all over it. Yeah, yeah. Cool and all but still. Besides, Naruto is the main character. Even if people say he can't be one.

I still like Sasuke though. He has his good points. It's just that Naruto beats him to all of it. Naruto's more of the headstrong type. Sasuke thinks before he acts. Yeah. *Waves miniature flag around*

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:02 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Naruto. He won't give up. In ANY situation. Sasuke will give up in anything BUT revenge for Itachi. And, Naruto is stronger. Even if he got knocked out cold. And he can use the Rasengan. Which gave a large blow in episode...106 I think. And he has a good personality. Sasuke's personality says BISHOUNEN all over it. Yeah, yeah. Cool and all but still. Besides, Naruto is the main character. Even if people say he can't be one.

I still like Sasuke though. He has his good points. It's just that Naruto beats him to all of it. Naruto's more of the headstrong type. Sasuke thinks before he acts. Yeah. *Waves miniature flag around*
Bishounin = Teh sux.

LOL CHOUJI SAID HE COULDN'T.
But Naruto is a perfect main character. He's so different.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:38 pm
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud

Bishounin = Teh sux.

That's what main characters are for. THey are UniQUe. XD Like, in the beginning, Sasuke is more powerful then Naruto. (Temporarily) Now, Naruto kick@$$ XD. That's why they're main characters.

They say Naruto can't be a main character of a story like...twice now. Heck to it, the whole freaking anime is named after him!

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

aurea_fide

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:58 pm
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud

Bishounin = Teh sux.

i agree. With the foz demon in him and that speciy atttidue he makes a great main charater.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:33 pm
mrgreen So far theres more Naruto supporters!  

Viyo

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:41 pm
There better be!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items