Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:52 am
so I made this post for everybody to talk since the other one reach it's 555 mark, so feel free to talk about anything here.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:57 am
so I'm finally getting a kamen rider related item for Christmas and it's a S.I.C Kuuga figure  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:18 am
Happy Holidays Guys! (G, Takumi) I hope everybody had a fun and safe holiday this year. can't wait to see what next year has in store of us. hopefully it will be a fresh start for the guild to kick back up mrgreen

G, did you get your S.I.C Kuuga? that's so cool ^-^ I got this pretty neat Kiva Figurine that you put together, which is pretty cool because I think it's part of some Decade line, because the belt comes off like you can switch them around.

It's crazy, your thread finally reached the 555 mark takumi. that's awesome congrats mrgreen hope your holiday was a great one too!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:41 am
yea I got it and two sonic screwdrivers.  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:22 pm
So, Kento Handa, Renn Kiriyama, Masahiro Inoue, and Masata Kusaka are going to be in the next Kamen Rider movie.
For those of you who do not know who they are. Faiz, W, Decade, Kaixa. It's nice that the actors come back for cameos occasionally.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:27 pm
Kiriyama Ren
So, Kento Handa, Renn Kiriyama, Masahiro Inoue, and Masata Kusaka are going to be in the next Kamen Rider movie.
For those of you who do not know who they are. Faiz, W, Decade, Kaixa. It's nice that the actors come back for cameos occasionally.

That's cool! xd I knew Masahiro Inoue was gonna be in it, but I didn't know the other ones were gonna be in it as well. I love it when characters make Cameos, other than lending their voice.
I'm just glad to see they haven't outgrown their characters. hopefully we start seeing more cameos like this in the future blaugh  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:02 pm
Allow me to present the 555 Blu-ray DVD box.

1st press includes the storage box for future volumes. The box art is pure crap but the booklet and special features are cool.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:38 pm
Wow, that's awesome! xd the cover may not be much to look at (which is kinda disappointing.) but it still looks great. Thank's for sharing Takumi, Now I'm sold on getting it. have you played any of the DVD's yet? hows the quality? question  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:29 pm
that is cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:59 pm
I'm not a sucker for limited edition stuff.
But these silver belt buckles. I couldn't resist.  

Kiriyama Ren

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:36 am
man those are sweet sadly I wouldn't be able to wear them cause of my gut  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:21 pm
I suddenly have this funny memory of an ebay seller called sunriserrx, who would sell copies of all the rider movies using stock photos of the covers for the picture (luring suckers into beliving they were getting the actual official release). He would get neg's from his buyers after they would pay out well over $65.00 and receive a plain copied DVD shipped in a standard envelope (according to his victims). At least the HK bootleggers would go to the trouble of putting photocopied covers in generic DVD cases.

What always made me laugh hysterically was how the retard (in his extremely vague descriptions) would always manage to state "all titles are public domain" which I'm sure is true... In fantasy land rofl

When I lived in America, I used ebay to cure my rider fix since I could not find anything good in the stores. I'm glad those days are over.

Any of you people ever have a strange experience on ebay? Dealing with a real jerk or running across anything blatantly fake?

I have some stories to tell, thats for sure.

To Ren: Looks like a good score, I never heard of those before. Great deal considering their age and rarity. I got all the Faiz and most of the Ryuki Hong Kong specials. They usually like to coat things in gold or silver unless it's a figure, in that case they appear to love to re-release those in clear see-thru versions rolleyes

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:37 pm
Well, I seem to recall getting some weird messages while doing some figure purchasing. But, nothing too unusual.

When I bought my Kick/Punch Hopper belt I did ask about the wear and tear since it said it was used, though they didn't say what the condition was. It turned out to be like new with a few scuff marks on the paint. I think he could have sold it for more actually.

Though my other two belts (superbest OOO and W) were new, I got belt extenders for them and there were some strange responses from them. Nothing overly unusual, just a little strange.

As for using E-bay, I combine E-bay with a few other websites. I also only purchase from people with at least 100 feedback. Just because you never can be too sure if they're trustworthy without a decent amount of feedback.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:56 pm
I got a few exclusives back then that were beat to hell and the sellers would always blame the HK post. I would polity inquire about replacement or refund which of course they would refuse. It never failed, naturally they would pull that whole "feedback hostage" bullsh1t so I could not leave them an "unjustified" neg unless I was prepared to get one in return out of spite.

I was immensely sour toward dealing with the Hong Kongers, Until I met this guy:

http://www.toy-wave.com/eng/product.php?table=88  

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:08 am
Those belts are amazing eek and very tempting. I've never purchased anything on eBay before. I normally like to stick with Amazon, just because of what Takumi is taking about mad I don't want to get ripped off. I would be extremely pissed if I was misled into paying a lot for nothing. Although if the guy is well talked about, I may reconsider.. maybe

I've made my goal this year to finally get a Kiva driver. I almost settled for the arkkiva driver, but I hate that its so plain compared to Kivatt xd  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff