Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
EG Finally Made an Intro Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternally Gone

Devoted Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:00 am
It took me long enough, wouldn't you say?! This week has been crazy crazy insane! That's an ApSci reference, if anyone has ever heard of them. As a substitute teacher, things are crazy enough, but you throw in the last week before a major holiday break and BOOOOOM! It's like the kids just go batty.

Anywho, onto moi! I'm 24 [I'll be 25 in February!] and am awaiting my letter for Grad School. Here's to hoping I get in! I got my BA in Creative Writing in 2012 and haven't looked back since! I'm just kidding. I have been on Gaia for 7 years and it's always been a fun run.

I've been RPing actively for 13 years, starting on AOL [if anyone remembers that!] and then moving to forum-based. I will say that I enjoy forum-based RPing more, only because I can be more creative, and don't have a line limit. I also love helping others with their RPing skills, and even when I'm helping others, I'm learning myself.

If anyone needs help, feel free to PM me, and we'll do this! I can help with just about everything [I've applied for the Mentor thing, but who knows what'll happen-getting it or not] and if I don't know the answer, I'll get it for you!

I'm also a dedicated RPer. I prefer medieval/fantasy/romance/school threads, but if you need a character [MALE OR FEMALE!] let me know. I'll jump right in and we'll get you filled up.

TL;DR: Hi, I RP a ton, have lots of free time, and no life.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm
The reason you haven't heard back is because I have a backlog of things to do for SDRP, huehue. I'll give you a reply at some point though, I won't leave you hanging!

But anyway, hi! Welcome to the guild. I enjoy forum based RPing over IM-based myself too.
emotion_yatta  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

Eternally Gone

Devoted Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:56 pm
Oh no no I totally didn't mean it like that. Just that I know you're busy with other things. I saw that you read it, as it was moved from my outbox to my sent mail, so I wasn't too worried about it. sweatdrop

But thanks! I'm looking forward to being here.

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games