Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Glace Vonella the Sugar Reaper - (WIP)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illeander

Sweet Connoisseur

12,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:51 am
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Glace VonellaUser Image
Nicknames: Vanilla Bean, Sweetie (nicknames her parents call her as she has no friends)

Faction: Reaper
Race: Sugar Summoner

Natural Ability: The ability to mold / control sugar. Sugary goodness can be molded into a variety of mundane objects such as chairs, pianos, clothing. Because of the amount of concentration it takes to maintain the form of sugar, clothing is not a recommended use for this ability and may result in embarrassment. Pastries especially jelly filled are not recommended for furniture.

Personality: Glace is a spoiled princess (not an actual princess). She like things to be her way and pouts or throws a tantrum if she doesn't get them. She like sweet treats, and expects all of her subjugates... I mean friends... to bring her offerings of candy. This behavior is a flaw of her upbringing by doting over-protective parents. Underneath her tart exterior she is really a sweet kid with a creative spirit once you get passed her self serving, spoiled and brattish exterior. She acts tough because her appearance makes her look weak. On the positive side, she forms her own opinions and makes her own decisions and will stand by them until hell freezes over (whether she is right or wrong). Umm did I say that was a positive attribute? It is if she likes you. She won't allow any smack talk about her friends... if she had any... but hey thats what school is for, making friends.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Why does your character want to come to Amityville as a student? Glace's parents sent their only daughter to Amityville to make friends and learn how to bring fear to Halloween. The kind of things that all reaper parents want for their children. Glace just wants to get away from her loving parents and enter the rebellious phase of teenhood. Get a tattoo or a piercing (unlikely because of her squeamishness) hang with the dead crowd.

FEAR Ability: Necrotic Sugar - Glace can summon sugar minions to attack her enemies. Her minions tend to be small and not particualarly fast, but she can make a lot of them, making their most threatening attribute their swarming ability. Sugary minions are great for subduing an enemy, but at this stage cannot really harm them, besides making them uncomfortably sticky. These creatures are reminicent of the minions raised by necromancers, they are not sentient and cease to exist if the summoner drops control.
FEAR Type: Supportive: Barrier

Physical Description:
Glace looks entirely human.
Eye Colour: Pink
Hair Colour/Style: light blonde / twin tails position low on head
Skin Colour: creamy
Clothing Style/Colours: Pink, disgustingly sweet. Probably part of the reason she is so ill tempered.
Extra: Reaper Weapon: Glace's weapon is a staff.

Harvesting FEAR You may be wondering, how the heck does Glace Vonella harvest fear? I mean candy isn't scary, its wonderful! If you've ever gone on a massive candy binge you understand. It becomes an odious disgusting mass of sweetness that you can't even bear to look at. And then there are the nightmares about your teeth crumbling and falling out of your mouth, or that your chewing a giant wad of bubblegum that you can't get out of your mouth, and no matter how much you pull out there is always more under your tongue and between your teeth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:29 am
Please help me refine my character. heart  

Illeander

Sweet Connoisseur

12,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Illeander

Sweet Connoisseur

12,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:31 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:27 pm
I really like the idea of sugary minions. As someone with a phobia of lsoing my tteth i can see how she's be scary conceptually! My biggest concern is she sounds so cute appearance-wise that I'd worry she might be too cute to be considered a Halloween denizen? Reapers are human, but they generally seem to have a bit of a twist to them. I don't think she needs to be a goth black and pink kind of chick, but maybe a little something to fit the destructive nature of sugar, like someone with a nutritional imbalance from eating nothing but sweets? Unnnaturally skinny/odd skin texture or a sallow-looking complexion/ bags under her eyes and/or tendency towards insomia and hyperactivity (if you'd rather do something behavioral rather than appearance).

Sugar cravings would be a great weakness for her, though I'm not sure how to try linking that to a fear power or ability she could have >< But perhaps the more sugar she has accesss to, the stronger her minions could be in later years? I would ask a GM for assistance, but it would be fun to give her a little power boost for keeping herself stocked in treats...

If you research sugar or diabetes related irritability/insomnia and behavioral effects of sugar on people, I think you could find some good stuff for her just from medical reactions to too much sugar!  

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

Illeander

Sweet Connoisseur

12,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:16 pm
I was afraid the pinkness would be too much. I could rework the character.  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games