Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]
[PRP] Endless sands (Feuerblute/Plamen'Bharata)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:20 pm
User Image

He'd been here a while, in this land of fire and sand. The water supply appeared... Stable. Or stable enough. Holes were everywhere, dug apparently when the lands were hit with a deluge. That was a good thing, at least. They were prepared for more dry season. Which... Was always, really. He paused, staring at a plant. Was that even native to the desert...? The fact it was growing at all amazed him. He lifted a paw up, poking the bush, only to be chased off by a white and black lion displeased with him touching it. He snorted and continued to walk, wondering... What could he do? He'd finished his training, he was off today... What did the locals do when they had a day off besides lay around? And where had Jaeger gotten off to?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:37 pm
Andranis
Sorry for the wait!

User Image

The water-seeker strolled around. He inhaled deeply of the morning air. Plamen thought he detected a hint of rain. He smiled as he made a private bet with himself. It was good to test his senses. One never knew when it might come in handy. Plus if he could tell when the rain was going to hint, his pride mates would surely be impressed by the lowly water-seeker. In the meantime, he needed something to do. Or maybe simply going and laying down to do nothing was better. Plamen gave a look around for anything that might hold his attention. Though a young adult, he still had exuberant energy some times.  

magnadearel

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:30 am
magnadearel

Feuer noticed another red form near by, a much brighter lion. At first he thought it was that one mute Water Seeker, then got closer and realized, no... It wasn't the mute one. It was a lion RELATED, though. Just... He wasn't sure how. So many lions here were half-siblings, cousins, distant cousins... There were some lions who were both half-siblings AND cousins! No wonder some of the lionesses of the pride had eyed him like a cut of antelope! They wanted to get their claws into him as their own because he wasn't related to them!

He changed his course a bit, heading closer to the other lion. "You're native to the pride.. What do you all do around here when you have time to yourself?" If he was out on the plains, he'd chase something for fun. Here, that was a good way to get yourself killed from the heat if you weren't out expressly to hunt.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:12 pm
Andranis

His eyes immediately caught movement coming toward him. Plamen waited for the other lion to reach him. Since he had seen the male coming toward him it was only polite. He sat down and scratched his ear in thought. "Uh, well.... Hang out with friends and family I guess? Some lions spar for fun, or they're just really obsessed. Go on treks through the desert? Why? What do you want to do?"

The bright male looked this new lion over. The way he said it made Plamen think this lion was new here. "I'm Plamen by the way."

magnadearel

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:10 pm
magnadearel

Feuer let out a hm, frowning. He didn't exactly have any family to hang around with here, and he didn't have any friends YET. He was also not up to sparring at the moment. "I'm not sure what I want to do... A trek in the desert does sound tempting, though..." He looked off into the far dunes and shifting sand, pondering the idea.

He looked back at the other lion, blinking. "Feuerblut... I'm rather new here, I must confess." He sat down, black-tipped tail flicking. "I haven't any friends to relax with yet, and I certainly have no family here..." He grinned just a bit wryly. "My brother and sister are both out in the roguelands with our parents... And my brother is with his mate." The last one was something he REALLY didn't have yet. He'd find one eventually, though, when he'd settled down in the pride more. "What of you? Considering you look like a few lions around here, I'm guessing you have family in the pride..." Well, assuming, anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:48 pm
Andranis

Plamen nodded with understanding. "That does make it difficult doesn't it? Well never fear! I, Plamen the water-seeker, will be your friend." He grinned at the lion. This lion seemed like a nice guy, and perhaps a bit lonely. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Feuerblut. Correct. I was born here. My family is pretty large." The bright red male listened about the other's family with his head tilted to the side.

"I see. So why did you join? What rank did you get? It's my day off. We can pal around today, and I could take you into the desert if you like." He loved going into the desert. It would be an easy trek for him with a novice along, but he could give some pointers to surviving too.

magnadearel

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff