The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:36 am
Wanderers may be anything. Chaotic evils, or lawful goods. They can do anything they want and act as their conscience dictates. They may be a part of any nation, but tend to remove themselves from the politics and intrigue of that nation. Many of them simply want to live life and become at peace with nature. Some want to revel in debauchery.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:03 am

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Han Jin-Ben
Nicknames: Hanji
Notable Title: The Avatar
Birth date: 11/18
Sexuality: Homosexual
Home Nation: The Earth Kingdoms
Chi: 350
Gong Jen Position: Unaffiliated

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Silent, Diligent, Spiritual
Take on battle: It depends on the function of the battle. If fights are unnecessary and driven by anger and hate rather than necessity, then he deplores them.
Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWkdZK2TVwU
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 166 LBs
Build: Athletic
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Complexion: Clear
Outfits: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Onion Banana Juice
Drink: Oolong Tea
Color: Sky Blue
Animal: Sky Bison

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Avacado
Drink: Sweet Tea
Color: Purple
Animal: The Screeching Bird

XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory
From the time I was young, I detached myself from the physical realm. My first experience that I can remember was being sailed into a great structure, a temple within a cave. It was meant to be my grave, even though I had lived such a short life. There was a great spirit who resided here, that would torment my village and demand sacrifices on the first full moon of every year. However, this was a very peculiar sensation for us, because it was not the village he haunted, but the people. We had migrated to a different village many years before I was born, but he followed us. He targeted solely us, and wished to do us harm. And we could do nothing, mere people with weak bending and fragile bodies. We accepted his demands, and so every year a child would die. I was to be this child, chosen because he recognized that I was a bender, not normal like many of the others.

It was in this cave that I realized the significance of my humanity. Before, I had never even noticed what sort of thing I was. I didn't feel like an animal or a human, just a body of energy connected to the universe. I felt more like a spirit than a man, and to this day that feeling remains. It is because of that feeling that I survived, but not in the way you might think.

That spirit, who hated us and chased after us, had an ambition. Because the next avatar in the cycle would spring in the Earth Kingdom, and the cycle had been renewed, any one of us children could have been them. When the signs were right and the moon shined fully, he would take another wager. But because of my acknowledgement of the spiritual world, I came to understand what he was after. I offered to him, with my weak and fragile voice, that he take my bending away rather than my life. That way, I would not be an avatar at all, even if I were really him. He accepted, and so my connection to that part of myself was severed for a long time. I fell into a deep depression for a while, but then moved on. I became a farm hand and avoided people, who seemed to believe the spirit had cursed me or possessed me. I grew to despise them, and actually grew to admire the spirits. Even despite his malevolence, it was for purpose, not for pleasure.

I grew to do things solely for purpose, myself. Everything I did was for reason. I did not slack, or play around, or chat about mindless things. I was diligent, training my body and mind, as well as assisting the needs of my village. It was all for the circle of life that I did this, and for my own spiritual enlightenment. So enlightened was I that, after many years of this horrible block, my bending returned to me. At first I was in disbelief, then fear that he might come back for me. But he didn't, and I was strong. Eventually, I came to confront him, and showed him my new powers. I had become a very powerful bender, perhaps even capable of defeating him. However, rather than fight me, he only laughed. You are not the Avatar, he said. I have no interest in you.

Sometimes, I thought that maybe I was the Avatar. How else could I free myself from that spiritual leech, stealing my bending from me? It made no sense. I also always felt so connected to the spirits. When I was a little bit younger than right then, I had encountered a lady with long hair and red eyes. She watched over me from behind some trees, and with her finger she pointed at my face. Her lips moved, but no words came out. I was scared at first, but then exalted. I thought I'd been chosen for something special, but I guess I wasn't.

Later in my life, I became a great earthbender. I started to wander off from my home town, meeting animals and spirits and trying to make a friend of them all. And one day, I received a visit from a group of very peculiar people: some sages who, apparently, knew who I was. They called me the Avatar. The beginning of a strange life.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ COMBAT ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Specialized Bending: None yet

Spirit Bond: Raava
Bond Level: Merged

Weapon Class:
Weapon Name:
Weapon Description:
Weapon Location:

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:
Secondary Weapon Description:
Secondary Weapon Location:

XXXXP E T S

Name: Hulan
Species: Badgermole
Abilities: Earthbending and ground sensing. Very physically strong. Capable of high mobility via bending the earth beneath them.

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

EARTH TECHNIQUES
Unstoppable Force - Stage 3
The Open Palm - Stage 1

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE
SPECIALTIES FOR FIGHTING STYLE
EFFECTIVENESS OF SPECIALTIES  

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:19 pm
User Image
XXXXX▇▇▇▇┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Suihara Souta
Nicknames: Sui
Notable Title:
Birth Date: 29/12
Sexuality: Bisexual
Home Nation: North Pole: Northern Water Tribe
Chi: 850
Gong Jen Position:

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Sui is mostly portrayed as a carefree individual. Lighthearted and kind, he's usually the guy everyone wants to be around. He wears his smile like armor, using it to deflect and diffuse hostile situations where possible. It, along with his charm and deep, manly voice, makes him approachable. He is easy to talk to about anything, and he's a really great listener. Beyond all of this however, he has quite the violent temper when provoked, though he is not provoked so easily. Sui loves the water and the freedom it represents. He is always happiest when he is in or near water, practically living in it.
Take on Battle: Battle time is serious time. He never turns down a challenge no matter the odds. Though not the type to necessary aim for the killing blow, he has absolutely no qualms about severely injuring and possibly crippling his real enemies.
Theme Song: What Does The Fox Say?
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 205 lbs
Build: Athletic/Swimmer's Body
Hair Color: Navy Blue
Eye Color: Midnight Blue
Complexion: Tan
Outfits: Surfer/Lifeguard ~ Formal ~ Casual

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Moon Peach
Drink: Watermelon Juice
Color: All Blue/Silver
Animal: Octopus/Kraken & Wolves

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Seaweed
Drink: Tea
Color: Red
Animal: Iguanas

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Water
Specialized Bending:

Spirit Bond:
Bond Level:

Weapon Class:
Weapon Name:
Weapon Description:
Weapon Location:

XXXXP E T S
Name: Bartholomew
Species: Panther Wolf
Abilities: Bart is a large, albino panther wolf [panther body, wolf head] (like seriously...) with contrasting red eyes as the only feature that stands out against his paleness. He is not mount-sized and so he is not for riding. He has been Sui's loyal friend for several years and has helped Sui through many sticky situations. He makes no sound when he moves and he doesn't even growl or whimper. No sound is ever made from Bart, but his bite is worse that his bark. He is vicious and will tear a person limb from limb if he deems them as a threat. His only real out of the ordinary ability is that he can seem to sense hostile intent in people and be able to warn Sui.

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

WATER TECHNIQUES

* ALL TRADITIONAL WATER-BENDING

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:33 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Edelweiss Hua Shang
Nicknames: Edel (Ay-dell)
Notable Title:
Birth date: August 15th
Sexuality: Love
Home Nation: Earth Kingdom
Gong Jen Position: -

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Many would label Edel as a hippie or gypsy. She was raised in a family of herbalists, her mother a medicinewoman and her father a gardener, in the mountains of the Earth Kingdom. Due to this she was instilled with a great love for nature. Her name comes from the fuzzy flowers edelweiss that grow in the mountains she calls home. It means courage and devotion. Qualities she carries with every action she makes.
Take on battle: While she does not like to see fighting and will do everything in her power to prevent it, Edel knows when she must protect herself and those she cares for
Theme song: http://youtu.be/stwgIQiY6-I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Dfl3ed1bA
Height: 5' 6"
Weight:
Build: Mostly lean
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Ash
Complexion: Peach
Outfits: links or descriptions are just fine.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Apples
Drink: Teas of various herbs and flowers
Color: Grass green
Animal: Birds

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Pastry
Drink: Overly sweet drinks
Color: The brown hue of wilting plants
Animal: Poodle monkey

WIP
Daughter of waterbending florist father and medicine woman mother. Grew up in mountains Earth Kingdom.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Water.
Specialized Bending:

Spirit Bond: None
Bond Level:

Weapon Class:
Weapon Name:
Weapon Description:
Weapon Location:

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:

XXXXP E T S
Name: Higs
Species: Fox antelope
Abilities: Not for human transport. Light weight pack mule.

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

WATER TECHNIQUES
all of traditional waterbending
SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE

Kinda done. Good enough to submit. Will jazz it up later.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Beatriz-chan

Noble Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:01 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Mizuki Souta
Nicknames: Mizu
Notable Title:
Birth date: 23/10
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Home Nation: North Pole: Northern Water Tribe
Gong Jen Position:

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Mizu is not exactly a kind person. She is capable of helping others, while hidden to herself she thinks it is a bother. However, she might do so without such thoughts from time to time, specially if asked by her older brother Sui. That is mostly due to her brother complex. For her brother she'd do probably anything, which includes killing even though she might regret doing so afterwards. Mizu, however, should not be considered as violent. While she does know how to defend herself, she would not resort to violence until it is extremely necessary. Either that, or if someone talks badly about Sui...
Take on battle: If challenged, Mizu is likely to make use of her mastery over the traditional water bending to immobilize her opponents, but if they prove to be stubborn, she might make use of more forceful methods to bring them down. In those cases, life is not assured.
Theme song:
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 120 lbs
Build: Lean and curvy
Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Complexion: Fair skin
Outfits: Cold - Hot - Normal - Bikini

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Frozen Moon Peach
Drink: Orange Juice
Color: Blue / White
Animal: Sea Serpent

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Spicy Food
Drink: Alcoholic Beverage
Color: Yellow
Animal: Insects / Arachnids

-Will be added later-

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Specialized Bending:

Spirit Bond:
Bond Level:

Weapon Class:
Weapon Name:
Weapon Description:
Weapon Location:

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:

XXXXP E T S
Name: Pagu
Species: Otter penguin
Abilities: As a penguin, Pagu is rather clumsy when walking on land. When it slides on ice, however, it is considerably faster. Even so, its biggest strength is its swimming prowess. It can't be said to have been tamed by Mizu, but ever since it got stranded from its group and met her in the very opposite pole it lives, she has taken a good care of it and the two grew to become good friends.

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

WATER TECHNIQUES
  • All Traditional Waterbending techniques

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:32 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Sho Un Lao
Nicknames: Firfly | Ferret of Heat
Notable Title: New Sultan of the Fire Nation
Birth date: January 11th
Home Nation: Fire Nation
Gong Jen Position: N/A

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Sho is a very energetic young man, he aims to do better than most if not all and will take extremes to get there.
Take on battle: Burn everything until ash is left behind, then, burn that too.
Theme song:
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 145 lbs.
Build: Lean
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Gold
Complexion: Pale
Outfits: links or descriptions are just fine.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None Currently.
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Fried Dragon Tails
Color: Coal Black
Animal: Dragons

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Penguin Wings
Drink: Wine
Animal: Penguins

Sho was the next in line of his family in order to become the Sultan of the Fire Nation. The Sultan handled that higher affairs of the military forces for the Fire Lord, in most cases, they commanded the entire rank of the military as the general and had the last say in any plans of invasion, guerrilla warfare, etc. The first Sultan was determined along the year of the spirits, the first one being Sho's father, Hue Yo Lao. Sho and Ren were his only two children and their mother had abandoned the poor boys when they were young, running away to the Earth Kingdom in order to hide. Ren cared about Sho but also held a deep resentment for his younger brother as Sho could firebend at at the ago of 7 with ease as it took two years longer for Ren to start. The same went with mastering the use of fire and the start of using lightning.

Upon the night of the Sultan selection, Sho and Ren were to stay away from each other until the sun touched the land in its radiance. During the night, Sho wanted to meet up with his brother and wish him good luck, hoping that there was no hard feelings between them. Sho snuck out of his own room and went to go check on his brother, only to find that Ren was planning to conspire in order to become the only head. Ren was going to fire untrained and accidental lightning at their father and force Sho to make a choice, protect Dad or let him die. In the midst of the confusion, he'd go to check on his brother and then end his life there, claiming the position single-underhandedly. Sho, distraught and unable to think straight, broke into Ren's room and attacked him by midnight, the two fought but Ren fired lightning at Sho. Sho redirected the incoming lightning and damaged Ren's eyes to the point of never being able to use them again. Out of fear, the young Lao left the blind older brother to wallow in pain and hid from the family for multiple months.

Sho ran away from home after that and stowed himself away within a pirate ship that was escaping the fire nation. Ren became the next Sultan and issues out a worldwide warrant for his brother Sho to return home and face punishment of the highest extent. Sho hasn't been found yet.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Specialized Bending: Lightning (Lowest Stage - 1)

Spirit Bond: N/A
Bond Level:

Weapon Class: Dagger
Weapon Name: Mr. Stab
Weapon Description: Its a dagger but can be easily mistaken for a shortsword because of its size, the blade's edge is jagged and hilt holds rubies in the hilt along the edges of it. The dagger has an obsidian core and a steel edge, sharpened to cut and kill if need be.
Weapon Location: Strapped to hip

XXXXP E T S
Name: Riso
Species: Wolf Bat Baby
Abilities: Flies, Screeches

XXXXXXXX techniques

FIRE TECHNIQUES

* Traditional Firebending - Mastered

* Fire Boxing Style - Stage Two

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:13 pm

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: "Hakan" Tang Shen
Nicknames: None
Notable Title: Hakan
Birth date: October 20
Nation: The Water Tribes
Chi: 1300

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Hakan is water he wants to be at the time, and whatever the people require of him. He's a professional assassin, his name literally a rank within his order. He serves his nation and his employer loyally, often performing dubious and cruel tasks for the sake of the Tribe. To be honest, this is only possible because he is naturally someone who lacks empathy for people. He is selfish, self-righteous, and unkind. However, he is the best manipulator around. He can seem so compassionate and genuine, and fake it so well, that even a trained truth seer can't recognize his facade.
Take on battle: "For the Tribe."
Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bzI-0jdXAo
Battle theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFEAzP1Zm-A
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 166 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Complexion: Young
Outfits: Typical northern water tribe Waterbender wear, though adorned with a crystallized piece of spirit water from the pond of Moon and Sea, a decoration of his ascension to the rank of Master Waterbender. His outfit is a darker blue than most water tribe garments, but he's unmistakable nonetheless.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: Anika Dickbitch is my BFF.
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Fried Octopus
Drink: Banana Juice
Color: Navy Blue
Animal: Badgermole

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Cake
Color: Pink
Animal: Anything that makes loud slurping noise, or has tentacles.

Ah . . . I remember.

The flashing lights were beginning to spark in the sky; the sun had come to set, the moon rising in its place. It was dark out, and yet there was so much color. Everything was so beautiful. The fields, the hilltops, the sky; with nothing but open space, everything around could be seen and admired. "Do you think it's gonna be like this forever, guys? We're already thirteen years old. We're gonna have to get jobs soon, defend against Spirits. Doesn't that scare you?" The girl, who was both innocent and kind, spoke to the rest of her friends: three boys, two girls, together forming five young children with starry eyes. "I think," Haman started, reaching his arms out to pull everyone together. "That it'll be this way for as long as we keep it alive. The Spirits . . . the adults . . . they can't take from us if we won't let go." The boy smiled, and so too did everyone else.

Haman was always so beautiful, so strong. Everyone always looked up to him. When I was enlisted as an assassin, I decided to abandon Tang, my old name, and embrace a name much like his. It made me feel as if I were connected again to him, and that starry-eyed group of friends.

Years ago, we found our home. We became fifteen years old, old enough to work jobs and make money for hunting spirits. We were some really good benders, especially Haman, Kama and I. Haman even knew how to cleanse a Dark Spirit; he was everything to us, our pride and joy. As we moved into our home together in Republic City, he was always the one we looked to for guidance. I think he enjoyed his position as sort of . . . the big brother of the group. I think the reason he was always smiling was because in his mind, he had a lot to smile for. It made me smile, too. I really miss that sensation.

Eventually, the world proved to me that while light can shine out the darkness, darkness can also fester in the light. The boy who I had grown up with -- the boy I had grown to love, changed, the feelings he'd cherished for us . . . and especially myself . . . they became second place for something else, another feeling; a fear. I don't know exactly how it happened, but I know that Haman had always been so deeply connected to the Spirits. It was as if, as the world worsened and they grew darker, he became more and more detached. We watched our friend who was everything become nothing at all in the span of six months. Six short, long months that would have haunted us forever had we not had each other.

It was during this time that I began to understand the fate of the world, and that I had to help my nation survive these turbulent times. I remember the words he spoke to me, back then. Tang, he called my name. I love you -- but I don't love myself. I'm ashamed to be who I am. I'm ashamed to have been born in this world. He never clarified what he had meant, and yet I understand now more than ever. He was ashamed to be human. As much as he loved me and everyone else, he acknowledged that our kind was so weak. He couldn't ever dream of fighting off the inner battles that had been given off to him, nor to ever clear the Spirits of their darkness. He had begun to fill himself with hopelessness, that our kind may never be saved.

By the time he died . . . suicide, to my greatest regret . . . the Avatar had been revealed and had sworn to save the world and restore its balance. For the first few moments, I believed him, the Sages, and the Gong Jen. But like many others, I had come to realize just what the Avatar's words meant. They didn't mean anything. The Avatar was a spirit, one that fed the flame of darkness. Everyone had noticed that this Avatar was different too -- fearful, as if possessed.

Only humans could ever resolve this crisis. The man before our eyes was nothing but a double agent; one that could be switched to either side by the whim of his inner demon. I vowed to never give him too much power, to always keep him away from his ambitions. With the rise of the Spirit Bonds, other humans became capable of cleansing spirits and closing spiritual rifts. He had become outdated; a dangerous, unstable relic of the old world.

My nation employed me to the second highest rank of their assassin order, one below the commissioner. My goal was to kill people that may give power to the Dark Spirits, and to cleanse those monsters wherever I could find them. So -- I came here. I'm not sure how well I'll fare with a new group of friends. To be honest, I still feel as if I am with the people of old. I remember their bright blue eyes, their black, blue, brown, white hair . . . I remember their smiles. I don't think anything can ever replace that.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Specialized Bending: Bloodbending

Weapon Class:
Weapon Name:
Weapon Description:
Weapon Location:

Spirit Bond:
Bond Level:
Name of Spirit:

XXXXP E T S
Name: Nakama
Species: Eel Hound
Abilities: Typical eel hound; extremely fast on land and sea. This one is highly trained, durable, and listens well to human commands.

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

WATER TECHNIQUES
Traditional Waterbending *Mastered
A World of Life
I Am the Ocean
Manipulation: Bullets
Manipulation: Force
Surfing
Control: Octopus
Manipulation: Force II
Manipulation: Tower
Manipulation: Defense
A World of life II
I Am the Ocean II
Manipulation: Javelins
Bubble Defense
Octopus II: All Eight
A Cycle of Waves

Twin Death *Mastered
Raging Tiger
Storming Eagle
Screaming Wolf
Stomping Elephant
Raging Tiger's Roar
Falling Panther
Chasing Dragon
Crushing Rhino
Raging Tiger's Spring
Dashing Cheetah
Friendly Porcupine
Twin Death
Lochness

Bloodbending *Mastered
All bloodbending techniques

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:22 pm

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Anika DickBitch
Nicknames: Nika Shane sucks a lot of it, d**k that is
Notable Title: Breathtaker
Birth date: 12th of February
Sexuality: Yes
Home Nation: Eastern Air Temple

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Anika is confusing to many people. She is not outright an evil human though she is far from good. Efficient would be the best term. She does what is needed without the feelings of guilt or pride to weigh her down. On the outside she is very playful and tends to never let her exterior image crack. It's almost like nothing phases her, not the murdering of children or the insulting of her spot on outfits. Sometimes on the inside she is a raging storm and other times she is a still pond.
Take on battle: It makes her moissssst
Theme song: Its mine, not yours
Height: 5'4
Weight: 124 lbs
Build: Light, Lithe, and Lethal
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Green
Complexion: Freckles
Outfits: Anika regularly wears a tight fitting white turtleneck sweater. She always has on a long black scarf and black pants. Boots are her chosen foot wear.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: Hakan is her BFF because she thinks its amazing how far he has his head shoved up his a**.
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Vegetable Soup
Drink: Four Horseman
Color: Violet
Animal: Platypus Bears

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Meat
Drink: Grape Juice
Color: Orange and Yellow
Animal: Shark Squid

The Eastern Air Temple was home to Anika for many years since the time of her birth. She was raised in typical air nomad fashion. The girl lived within the loving and nurturing society, learning the ways of her culture and eventually becoming somewhat of a prodigy. All throughout her life Anika had been outspoken and innovative. She did not believe that the Air Nomads should continue to live how they did, passively watching the world fall into disarray and chaos. Anika wanted to use their underlying strength to guide the world into true peace and balance. Her speeches and ideas became radical and soon so did her actions. She found new ways to employ her skills and even began to theorize on a more potent level of manipulation. Her control over air was vast and powerful and in no time at all she mastered the traditional style. It became time for her to create her own skill and enter the world as a master of Airbending. Wanting to show her people just how strong they could be, she invented the entire style known as Breathless. When she demonstrated it, the other masters were outraged. They told her she fell from her path and could not use the blessing she had received as a weapon. The masters believed murder was wrong, and as there was little use for Breathless otherwise, forbade her from ever using it again. This was her turning point. Denied the respect she had earned via proving herself strong and intelligent enough to create something so potent, Anika lost her s**t. She made another demonstration and sucked the air out of one dude's lungs and was like, "Damn right, bitches!" Anika was banished from ever returning to Air Niggy Nomad Society. The story of her first murder got around and the Breathtaker became infamous. Now Anika do what she pleases, ain't nobody goan stand in her way. NOBODY!

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Air
Specialized Bending: Pressure [Breathless]

Spirit Bond: -
Bond Level: 0

Weapon Class: Chakram
Weapon Name: Chakram
Weapon Description: Chakram
Weapon Location: Hips

Secondary Weapon Class: Throwing Knives
Secondary Weapon Name: Knives for Throwing
Secondary Weapon Description: Knives
Secondary Weapon Location: Sleeves

XXXXP E T S
Name: Juniper Lightning-Bug
Species: Flying Bison
Abilities: General flying bison things

Name: Goliath
Species: Lizard Crow
Abilities: Nothing, nothing at all. He is a purely aesthetic.
XXXXXXXX techniques

AIR TECHNIQUES
- Breathless: Mastered
- Leaf in the Wind: Mastered
SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE
    - Jujitsu Mastered

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

""

[imgleft]https://hostr.co/file/lfBb1D1KGVAw/anika1.png[/imgleft][img]https://hostr.co/file/4Eafd2JLC1Ba/anika2.png[/img]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]

[color=mediumvioletred][b]""[/b][/color]

[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

A faint smile
Vice Captain

Dedicated Friend

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:47 pm

User Image

X
XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Raian Hikaru
Nicknames: -
Notable Title: -
Birth date: 21/09
Home Nation: Republic City

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Raian is very focused individual, doing most things for either money or anything that can gain him even more power or respect, most of the times not caring for those around him unless they have a dept to pay or if they are family, very honorable on promises he makes either be the simplest task or the most complex ones.
Take on battle: "A soul can only be measured on the heat of battle"
Theme song: Jungle
Battle song: Warriors
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 185 lbs
Build: Muscular & Agile
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Complexion: Normal
Outfits: [X]

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: Ban Shi Dai - Sister
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Anything Spicy
Drink: Lemonade
Color: Dark Red
Animal: Armadillo lion

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Soup
Drink: Pure Water
Color: Green
Animal: Maggot slug

[U/C]

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Specialized Bending: Laser

Spirit Bond: -
Bond Level: -

Weapon Class: Chinese Sword
Weapon Name: -
Weapon Description: A Chinese Sword
Weapon Location: Waist

XXXXP E T S
Name: Hibiri
Species: Shirshu
Abilities: Can smell anyone, anywhere.

XXXXXXXX techniques

FIRE TECHNIQUES
• Traditional Firebending - Mastered
• Laserbending - Mastered
• Fire Boxing - Mastered

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:52 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Akira Pao Xing
Nicknames: The "Ultimatum"
Notable Title: Ex-Sultan of the Fire Kingdom, Lieutenant of the Earth Kingdom's Military Force
Birth date: January 11th
Home Nation: Earth Kingdom

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Akira is a very energetic young man, he aims to do better than most if not all and will take extremes to get there.
Take on battle: Stand tall, no matter how many shots are fired
Theme song:
Height: 5' 9"
Hair Color: Orange
Eye Color: Gold
Complexion: Pale
Outfits: See the image

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None Currently.
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Wolf Bat Ears
Color: Coal Black
Animal: Badger Moles

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Penguin Wings
Animal: Penguins

Sho was the next in line of his family in order to become the Sultan of the Fire Nation. The Sultan handled that higher affairs of the military forces for the Fire Lord, in most cases, they commanded the entire rank of the military as the general and had the last say in any plans of invasion, guerrilla warfare, etc. The first Sultan was determined along the year of the spirits, the first one being Sho's father, Hue Yo Lao. Sho and Ren were his only two children and their mother had abandoned the poor boys when they were young, running away to the Earth Kingdom in order to hide. Ren cared about Sho but also held a deep resentment for his younger brother as Sho could firebend at at the ago of 7 with ease as it took two years longer for Ren to start. The same went with mastering the use of fire and the start of using lightning.

Upon the night of the Sultan selection, Sho and Ren were to stay away from each other until the sun touched the land in its radiance. During the night, Sho wanted to meet up with his brother and wish him good luck, hoping that there was no hard feelings between them. Sho snuck out of his own room and went to go check on his brother, only to find that Ren was planning to conspire in order to become the only head. Ren was going to fire untrained and accidental lightning at their father and force Sho to make a choice, protect Dad or let him die. In the midst of the confusion, he'd go to check on his brother and then end his life there, claiming the position single-underhandedly. Sho, distraught and unable to think straight, broke into Ren's room and attacked him by midnight, the two fought but Ren fired lightning at Sho. Sho redirected the incoming lightning and damaged Ren's eyes to the point of never being able to use them again. Out of fear, the young Lao left the blind older brother to wallow in pain and hid from the family for multiple months.

Sho ran away from home after that and stowed himself away within a pirate ship that was escaping the fire nation. Ren became the next Sultan and issues out a worldwide warrant for his brother Sho to return home and face punishment of the highest extent. Sho hasn't been found yet. Sho fled to the Earth Kingdom and died his hair color orange, from there, he took on a new persona and adapted to the style of earthbending, becoming Akira Pao Xing. From there, he joined the militia of the Earth Kingdom and under the earth king, he became the lieutenant of the forces.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Specialized Bending: Tension

Bond Level:

Weapon Class: Dagger
Weapon Name: Mr. Stab
Weapon Description: Its a dagger but can be easily mistaken for a shortsword because of its size, the blade's edge is jagged and hilt holds rubies in the hilt along the edges of it. The dagger has an obsidian core and a steel edge, sharpened to cut and kill if need be.
Weapon Location: Strapped to hip

XXXXP E T S
Name: Mao
Species: Badger Mole
Abilities: Digs, Scratches

XXXXXXXX techniques

EARTH TECHNIQUES

* Traditional Earthbending - Mastered

* Unstoppable Force - Mastered

* Metal Bending - Mastered

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

___youwillknownihilism
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:46 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Ban Shi Dai
Nicknames: Ban
Notable Title: The Earth's Daughter
Birth date: 5/11
Sexuality: Straight but open.
Home Nation: Earth Kingdom - Kiyoshi Island
Chi: 1200

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Ban is a very strong willed, down to... EARTH individual. She loves to go headlong into everything with nothing but her earthbending to back her up in most cases. Her mind is usually open and she embraces trying anything once as a great lifestyle. She has a S&M issue as well, and is confident sexually if a bit confused. She tends to flip back and forth between prissy and willing to get dirty a lot.
Take on battle: It's necessary. It's why we have bending and why we feel pain!
Theme song: Biting Down
Height: 5'8
Weight: 90lbs
Eye Color: Green
Complexion: Fair and Smooth, but usually covered in her element.

Outfits:
Uno
NI

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Any kind of meat or spicy food
Drink: Neat Brandy baby!
Color: Green, white, black
Animal: Bears of all kinds, badgermoles

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Overly Sweet things
Drink: Sake, tea
Animal: Polar Bear Dog

- TBD -

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Specialized Bending: Metal

Bond Level: N/A

Weapon Class: Chains
Weapon Name: Chains
Weapon Description: They are about ten feet of chains with weighted fingers at the end.
Weapon Location: Hips

XXXXP E T S
Name: Gnar
Species: Badger Mole
Abilities: Earthbending

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

EARTH TECHNIQUES
Unstoppable Force - Mastered
Metal Bending Tho - Mastered

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:16 pm

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Taisuke Otigara Aoi Suntara
Nicknames: Taisu
Notable Title: First Princess of Fire Nation
Birth date: 12.25
Home Nation: Fire
Gong Jen Position:
None
XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: She is not someone you understand. she is someone you watch, someone you use, someone you mourn. She is made for love but love is not made for her. everything about her runs deeper than in you; her madness is truer, her mind brighter and better broken, and her anguish is in her bones, not her blood. You will never forgive her for dying, but she will aways be dead forever, and your horror means nothing to her anymore. that, more than anything is why you still dream about her and her flowers thrown like curses. She has made herself no longer yours to dream of, choking on her water, crawling through her weeds, living beneath the world; her body inviolate and violable no more, there in her resting place where no man rules.
Take on battle: "I shall protect, not fight."
Theme song: xxx
Height: 5'3
Weight: 119
Build: Hourglass
Eye Color: Blue
Complexion: Fair
Outfits: Formal royalty wear.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Ramen
Drink: Water
Color: Blue
Animal: Wolfbat

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Cabbage
Animal: Panda Dog

It wasn't a wonder how she was hid away, no one paying attention to her at all. Other than the servants and occasional relative, she grew up isolated from her people. She was disciplined by the same hands that fed her, hit and smacked around behind closed doors. Her mother disliked her talent for fire bending, told her she wasn't old enough to have so much power at her disposal. One would say, her mother was jealous of her abilities. Her servants barely served her, there were months she would be forced to take care of herself to learn in case she was ever kicked from her position as a princess. This shaped her personality to be kind, but to question things. Respect, but don't take disrespect. She's strong, but she isn't strong enough. Only recently has she been able to leave the castle.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Specialized Bending: Lightning

Spirit Bond: --
Bond Level: --

XXXXP E T S
Name: Anva
Species: Dragon Hawk
Abilities: Big enough to carry 2 people on it's back.

XXXXXXXX techniques

FIRE TECHNIQUES
• Traditional Fire Bending Mastered
• Fire Boxing Mastered

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE
• Rogue Mastered

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:16 pm

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Taiyou no Hana
Nicknames: Yoh
Notable Title: None
Birth date: 11/28
Home Nation: The Fire Nation
Chi: 600

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Aggressive, Rash, Brutish; Chaotic Good
Take on battle: Enjoyable; a method of testing his ability.
Theme song: Hontou no Oto
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 139 LBs
Eye Color: Golden
Complexion: Clear
Outfits: Junomeng

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Beef Curry
Drink: Chai Tea
Color: Crimson Red
Animal: Dragon

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Avacado
Drink: Unicorn Semen
Color: Blue
Animal: The Screeching Bird

U/C

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Specialized Bending: Combustion (Born With It; not yet tapped into)

Spirit Bond: None
Bond Level: None

Weapon Class:
Weapon Name:
Weapon Description:
Weapon Location:

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:

XXXXP E T S

Name: Tanming
Species: Baby Dragon
Abilities: Firebending and flight, upon meeting adulthood. Very fast.

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

FIRE TECHNIQUES
Traditional Firebending - Not Yet Learned
Immolation - Mastered
Combustion Release - Not Yet Learned, Latent Ability

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:22 pm

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Kang-Dae Ho
Nicknames: Kang
Notable Title: The Sleeping Serpent
Birth date: February 12th
Home Nation: Unknown
Gong Jen Position: Yes

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Kang-Dae is a very brooding and critical man. He wastes no time on frivolous actions and is never seen joking. Everything he does seems to be well thought out, down to what words he chooses to use when speaking. To many he comes off as blunt and rude, though honesty is his favorite policy. If asked a question he will give the answer without hesitation. This also means he is very willing to give an opinion or fact on a matter regardless of how it may make another feel.
Take on battle: Battling is a means to an end, a tool to get what it is you want.
Theme song: Rebirth
Battle Theme: Heroes and Legends
Height: 6'1
Weight: 198lbs lbs
Build: Agile, Lean
Eye Color: Grey
Complexion: Ruined face
Outfits: Kang-Dae is rarely seen without his signature mask. It is a horrifying creation, mimicking the visage of a serpent. His clothes generally pertain to a shirt and pants. He is not a very flashy person, in fact his attire seems to be picked to make him stand out even less than normal. For battle he wears shoulder guards, gauntless, and shin guards.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: Kang-Dae has no ties to the outside world. He is only serving the Gong Jen for his own mysterious purposes, and retains a friendly relationship with the other members.
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Spicy Curry
Drink: Water
Color: White
Animal: Serpent

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Spiced Yams
Drink: Alcohol
Animal: Cat Owl

Kang-Dae Ho's story is not one of peace and joy and love; it is of heart break and tragedy. Long ago when the man was but a boy in the nation of earth, he lived with a small family. The Ho clan were simple farmers, struggling to make end's meet in a broken nation. Often time they faced starvation. His parents chose to sell Kang to the nation in hopes of giving him a better life. Instead they introduced him to horrors. The boy was forced to grow up fast as he was trained to be a tool for destruction. They tortured him through all sorts of methods. His body bears the scares that he will hvae for the rest of his life; burns from fire, cuts from blades, horribile scrapes from earth. Kang-Dae was brought up to be an assassin, and an assassin he was. He killed tides of people with little to no emotion, until his orders were to slay a prominent family within the Earth country's own borders. They were dissidents, voicing concern and gaining a following against the current leadership. Kang slew each and every one of the family's lineage, except for a little girl. All of the others had begged and pleaded for their lives, but the little girl accepted her fate. She told Kang the spirits had been communing with her for a long time, and she was ready to move on. That changed everything for him. He returned to his headquarters and took down as many leaders as he could before fleeing for his life. The name Kang-Dae Ho was struck from memory for years as he disappeared. In that time, Kang meditated and searched for enlightenment. He got in touch with the spirits and eventually found a new path in life. He would assist the avatar in repairing the world, hopefully in atonement for his transgressions.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: None
Specialized Bending: None

Spirit Bond: (Name of spirit, type (Yin/Yang))
Bond Level: (Stage 1-4)

Weapon Class: Electroshock Gauntlet
Weapon Name: Electrified Glove
Weapon Description: Glove
Weapon Location: Hand

Secondary Weapon Class: Needles
Secondary Weapon Name: Nedles
Secondary Weapon Description: Thin, silver, needles
Secondary Weapon Location: Lined in sleeves, in holsters about his body, within jacket

XXXXP E T S
Name: Kaa
Species: Boomslang Snake
Abilities: The snake is capable of comprehending orders

XXXXXXXX techniques

WATER TECHNIQUES

EARTH TECHNIQUES

FIRE TECHNIQUES

AIR TECHNIQUES

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE
- Jujitsu: Mastered
- Bak Mei: Mastered
- Chi Block: Mastered

A faint smile
Vice Captain

Dedicated Friend

GodlyHades

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:06 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Rohaku
Nicknames:
Notable Title: Prince of the Fire Nation, The Burning Moon
Birth date: October 21st
Sexuality: Straight
Home Nation: Fire Nation
Gong Jen:

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Calm | Tactical | Intuitive | Cold
Take on battle: N/A
Theme song: N/A
Height: 5"11
Eye Color: Golden/Grey-Blue (Eye color changes with the Sun/Moon)
Complexion: Fair
Outfits: Picture above..

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: N/A
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Dumplings.
Color: Red and Blue
Animal: Dragon(s)

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Sweets
Drink: Alcohol
Color: Green
Animal:N/A

Rohaku's father was born into Fire Nation Royalty due to his Mother marrying the Fire Lord's son. Rohaku's father a complex man who sought nothing more than to bring peace into the Fire Nation, but his ideals troubled the royal family as the man wanted to expand the Fire Nation's Royalty branch into different families of benders. He believed total discrimination against those who were non-benders and/or different benders could deteriorate if everyone was a part of 'something'. However, this troubled the higher-ups as they began to scheme a way to silence Rohaku's father once and for all.

Little did they know Rohaku's father began to start his plan way before they were able to stop it. He fell in love, but not with just any woman. She was a water bender from the lower Southern water-tribe who specialized in dark arts but his father did not know, but they were madly in-love with each other. Soon enough the water-bender female turned pregnant, but sadly the Southern Water-Tribe found out the father's name and the news spread like wildfire. When word reached the Fire Nation main branch they sentenced Rohaku's father to death, for treason against the Main Family. Before his death he uttered the words: "The sun always sets on the Fire Nation, and the Moon will rise to take it's place."

The female water-bender was protected by her tribe, but the Fire Nation wanted that baby in order to raise him properly. They fought off the armies for countless days in order to protect their own but the Fire Nation's armies were just too powerful and came in voluminous numbers. The woman was captured and taken into the Fire Nation as a pampered slave until her baby was born, but a rumor broke out about a 'Blood moon' and on that day ... things changed. The female had self-taught herself blood bending hoping to escape with her child but the baby's due date was becoming closer and time was running out. She then planned her escape as the crimson tint covered the night sky. Sirens screeched as she broke out and she knew it was only time before they caught her .. or worse, killed her and the baby. She was ...unstoppable. The mother would not give up and the firebenders could not harm her or the baby as rules dictated the son or daughter is Fire nation royalty, she fought against many of the benders using her blood-bending until it was too late. She reached the border of the Fire Nation as her soles touched the brisk waves that moved to and fro. She fell onto her knees as her water broke and she was forced into labor as the Fire Nation army stood upon her. The baby was born in a puddle of blood in the sea and a single man began to walk from the large crowd.

She could not speak a word but the only sign of life came from the slightest twitch of her lower mouth. A smile. He would reach for the baby as the mother was slipping away from this world. As he touched the baby and removed the umbilical cord a quick hand touched his arm. It was her once more but this time she had no fight left in her. She spoke a name, the name of the baby. "Rohaku". Ro for his father, Rozan. Haku from his mother, Kahaktsumi. As it turned out to be a boy.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Fire Bending
Specialized Bending: Black Sun

Spirit Bond: (Yin or Yang)
Bond Level: (Stage 1-4)

Weapon Class:
Weapon Name:
Weapon Description:
Weapon Location:

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:

XXXXP E T S
User Image

Name: Hakuro
Species: Dragon
Abilities: Firebending and flight. Very fast.

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

FIRE TECHNIQUES
►Traditional Firebending - Mastered
►Black Sun - Mastered
►Immolation - Mastered
-

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE