Reply Naruto Guild
Hokage

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:29 pm
I couldv'e sworn I heard this word from the "Flame of Recca" {another ninja series} series.

In Flame of Recca, it's the name of the team, since Recca has the power of the 8 fire dragons

In Naruto, a kage is the leader of the village right?

Why are they different? Shouldn't they mean the same thing in Japan?

P.S.
How was there a 4th Hokage, when the 3rd is still alive?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:53 am
xavy_sangabriel
I couldv'e sworn I heard this word from the "Flame of Recca" {another ninja series} series.

In Flame of Recca, it's the name of the team, since Recca has the power of the 8 fire dragons

P.S.

The Hokage is the strongest ninja in the village. the 4th was called Yondaime....although i believe his real name was Uzumaki Arashi...yes Uzumaki.....myself and many others i know beleive he is Naruto's dad. on the scroll that Naruto signs in blood when beginning his training to learn the summoning jutsu, the name beside where he puts his is Uzumaki Arashi, and we all know that the 4th was trained by Jiraiya just like Naruto is now...so yeah there is the answer your looking for  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:55 am
Nephite Warrior
xavy_sangabriel

P.S.

The Hokage is the strongest ninja in the village. the 4th was called Yondaime....although i believe his real name was Uzumaki Arashi...yes Uzumaki.....myself and many others i know beleive he is Naruto's dad. on the scroll that Naruto signs in blood when beginning his training to learn the summoning jutsu, the name beside where he puts his is Uzumaki Arashi, and we all know that the 4th was trained by Jiraiya just like Naruto is now...so yeah there is the answer your looking for
Again, no one knows that for sure.
Please don't tell people rumors unless you've made that clear.
Kthx.

The 3rd had retired because he was coming of age. Being around 70, they needed a younger, and possibly stronger person to take over. This is when Yondaime was brought into the picture. Yondaime gave his life sealing the Kyuubi into Naruto, so they needed a replacement. If I'm correct, none of the Sennin were at the villiage, so Sarutobi (the 3rd) retook the position until his death when he was replaced by the 5th. I won't say who it is just to keep this mostly spoiler free.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:55 pm
ok then i'll be the one to say its true....its not rocket science  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

nintendonerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:11 pm
It's very possible you did hear it in another anime. The Translation (roughly) is Fire Shadow, or Flame Shadow. I'm not quite sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:06 pm
nintendonerd
It's very possible you did hear it in another anime. The Translation (roughly) is Fire Shadow, or Flame Shadow. I'm not quite sure.
Yes. Somehow litereally it means, "The fire leader of secrecy."
In Japanese, shadows are more commonly seen as dark, secret, and ominous; unlike Shikamaru's very loud shadow.

Shika: Kagemane!
Shadow: ZUZUZUZUZUZUZUZU!!!

Syndactyly

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas