I... neglected to save my answers to the questions, even though it was recommended that I drop them here. So here's a re-telling of what I have to say.

1.) Have you read the SDRP Guide? - I have read and understood it, yes.

2.) How long have you been a member of Gaia? - Whoo, damn. I believe I started my Gaia adventures on another account, what, in 2007? Although I've had a hiatus or several (one of which made me lose my old account, not that it was anything special - like, at all), I've been around for years.

3.) What is your experience in RPing? (include what got you started, genres/RP types you like, GMing experience) - I've acted as GM in a few role-plays on the table before (D&D 3.5e), but a lot of my roleplaying was done on sites like Gaia Online, Mystical Realms (I no longer frequent there) and Mizahar (I'm about to go back in there).

4.) How did you find the SDRP? - I found it listed as a popular guild. Feel flattered.

5.) Why would you like to join the SDRP? - I came here hoping to learn a thing or two about building a role-playing setting fit for just about ANY Gaian's taste - the "literate" and "semi-literate" alike! I also am a roleplayer - what other reason, do YOU think, might I come to a role-playing guild? Oh, it also helps that people here make role-play threads for role-playing and NOT for some weird make-believe hangout where everyone only posts one-liners, at BEST.

6.) Is there anything you would like to do for the SDRP? (tutoring, artwork, advertising, donation, affiliation, etc) - I went over this in the original request, so I'll shorten my point this time around. I am undecided regarding supporting SDRP in its happenings, but I'll be more than happy to affiliate my guild with this one when I'm finished. I'll point people in this guild's direction as well.

But until that day, there's something that I've already done! I noticed on the guild's ToS summary that there was an inaccuracy - the third point, before recently, stated that a user could not post things that they did not create themselves. In reality, the ToS was basically telling all users of Gaia to NOT misrepresent ownership of a content creator's... content, and to not violate any intellectual property laws.

WELL I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT ALL THIS READING IS BORING. I'M GONNA GO DO SOME ROLE-PLAYING, WHICH I BELIEVE ALSO REQUIRES READING, I DON'T KNOW! I'M COCKNEY! I'M UNCULTURED!

These questions just about sum up everything I feel should be said for now. 'Ello, SDRP.