Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:11 pm
Hey-yo!

Some things to keep in mind while offering plots or rp;
-I am forgetful, so please quote me!
-If I've dropped the ball on an rp and/or a plot, please remind me!
-I love AIM and Skype rp. c: Just send me a PM for my digits.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:30 pm
Gods

User Image

Sėkmės - God of Goodwill
-Boisterous, loud, and always looking for a good time. He's larger than life in both personality and size (Even for a God, he's a big ol' boy). Not necessarily the sharpest tack in the box, he rarely understands subtly or any sort of layered conversation. Why not just put everything out on the table, and be honest?

That being said he absolutely ADORES cubs. He will watch, play, and teach the little ones til the sun comes down. Even though is a big guy, he knows how to contain himself so he doesn't hurt them.

Want: Any interaction, since he hasn't had any, lol. Meet & greets, Gods to meet, mortals to chat with, cubs to watch; anything goes! Maybe a mate? I'm a little iffy on this, since he's so new to me, but I wouldn't mind poking around for one. Doesn't have to be a Goddess! I'm looking for personality, and how well they click. Flings are fine, but I'll be pickier about these.
Do not want: Death, intense injury

Kifunguo - God of Bones
-Macabre doesn't begin to cover it. While respectful of mortals, he finds their lives pitiful since they are so short. He's quieter than most, preferring to stick to his own company, knowing full well that others find him...odd. Though he's more than willing to hold up a conversation, so long as it's about topics that interest him.

Despite his looks, Kifunguo is a huge romantic. Some life times ago he fell head over heels for a Goddess, who scorned him because of his creepy ways. (Instead of flowers, he would bring her bone bouquets, etc.). He annoyed her so much that eventually she struck out at him, rending his eyes away from him and causing him to be blind. As such he's very agitated around female Goddesses, since he can't remember which one actually did the deed, since it was so long ago.

Want: Rp of any kind so I can flesh him out better. Flings might be looked at. What I would really like to see is a female Goddess who would admit to blinding him! Depending on plot I wouldn't be against a mating, but more than likely she'll just be an enemy for him to try to destroy. (or at least, pay back)
Do not want: Death, intense injury

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:59 pm
Blood ties (Yes, in some way, they are all related!)

User Image

(Abrafo is Safi's father, and Safi in turn is Xabryel and Cari's father. Abrafo is also the step-father for Kachchi, Iratze, and Ukweli's fathers, making them his step-grandkids. For the curious. c: )

Abrafo (Lion with scars)
-
Aggressive, snarly, and down right nasty describes this old timer. As my first SoA he's getting on in years, but OOC he's just barely on the end of his prime. He's a large lion with just as much likability as a cactus, and will fight just about anything that tries to challenge him.

The only one he remotely listens to his is mate, Nia. Though, he does respect those who rule with an iron paw, and like to fight just as much as he does.

Want: Fights! Family interaction (he has step-grandkids everywhere, and some biological ones through Safi), peeps to talk to (I just adore rping him)
Do not want: Death, Mate, Flings

Xabryel (White/Black lion)
-
Sweet and more than a little naive, Xabryel has been trying his best to follow in his grandfather's paws steps. Like the older lion, he's a big ol boy, but he's more apt to play tag with his cousins than to get in a fight, even though he's been trained. The only time he's every serious is if his family is threatened, but most of the time he's a big goof.

Want: Mate/Fling? Female feline preferred, though he isn't abject to mating with a species he can't have ze babies with. c: Friends and fun would be great, too!
Do not want: Death, Enemies, Pride (He's happy with the fam in the rogue lands, thank you!)

Safi (White leopon)
-
Smooth and easygoing, Safi rarely let's anything ruffle his feathers these days. Now that he shares a mate with his sister (no incest involved, just a weird triangle that doesn't connect, lol) he's more than happy to stay at home with his lady. However, that doesn't mean that he doesn't like getting in a scrap of two every once in a while to impress a gal!

((Underneath all that fur is a mountain of scars from being attacked by a Demon pride lion as a cub. ))

Want: FLINGS. So many flings.
Do not want: Death, Mate, Pride (Though he isn't a full time member, he supports his daughters in the Koti ))

Iratze (orange leopardess)
-
Shy. So damn shy. She's the runt of a runt's litter, so she was very small as a cub, though she grew into an average size. Iratze is the quiet girl in the back of the room that will pip up ideas, only to have them overlooked. And while she's more than eager to help her family, she's also just as happy to practice her healing, seeing that as the only way to help such a warrior based family since she herself can't fight.

Because she's so socially awkward, she comes off as weird when talking to new friends, since she tries a little too hard to make people like her.

Want: Kidnapping (I would like someone to steal her away, even for a short amount of time, since she's so easily caught. She'd make a great slave or servant.), Fling or Mate, the latter only happening if she isn't kidnapped. Rp.
Do not want: Death

Cari (leotah) - Huntress in the Koti pride
-
Snarky and all around stern, Cari rarely lets any sunshine into her life. As a cub she was kidnapped by her grandmother, and severely injured upon trying to escape in her adolescence. The years in between are a blur to her, and much to her family's displeasure they seemed to have left a permanent mark.

Outside of the hunt she's somewhat sociable, and always overseeing issues that may have arose in the pride. In the hunt she's a BEAST. She will take out whatever aggression she had during the day out on the poor prey beast and tear it asunder, even torturing it before it dies.

She keeps a breeding slave named Vienna in her den for company, even if she plays it off as Vienna being her private property. Fact is she's lonely, and terrified of most lions, as the one she thought she could trust hurt her the most.

Want: JRP for members coming into the pride, interaction both rogue and pridal, a mate (Any gender, fertility doesn't matter, must be hybrid), cubs to adopt
Do not want: Death, overly fluffy rp

Ukweli'mtafuta (leopard with white mane)
-
A stealthy, raunchy sort he tends to have a good time out of life when he isn't stalking the woods with his aunt. Stories that his father taught him in youth led to a very imaginative, roguish type leopard. He thinks he can slay demons, fight for Princesses, and still be the toughest guy on the Savannah. But, most of his fighting is done in the shadows Assassin style.

Since he has a bit of an ego (it's HUGE) he's constantly taking on jobs for others that are beyond his capabilities to accomplish. He'll either somehow succeed and play it off, or fail and lie about it.

Want: Missions, ladies to woo, situations that are over his head (mostly anything), FLINGS.
Do not want: Death, Mate

Kachchi Kaliyaan (tan/brown/black leopard)
-
Kachchi is a very musical based leoaprd, and has always enjoyed dancing since he was small. However, to him, it isn't just about a certain style of music or dance - he wants to study them all! So, this scholar has set about touring the Savannah to learn all he can about the different types, and traditions in music, dance, and performances.

Want: Musicians/Dancers to learn from! Celebrations to be a part of, and gen. rp, Mate
Do not want: Death, Fling

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:09 pm
Pridelands

User Image
Fatimah (lioness with blond mane)
-
Gruff, with a chip on her shoulder, Fatimah can come off bratty when she first meets you. Physically she's on the small side and broad, like her father, so she doesn't think of herself as the most beautiful lioness in the pride by far. Not like she cares, though. She's got better things to do than hunt around for some boy!

She's got a temper, this one, but if you can get around it she loves to joke and play games. Anything to keep her active.

Want: MATE. Might swing a fling. Pride rp, and a few rogue encounter rps so she can become a Scout.
Do not want: Death,

Amenophis (lion)
-
Amenophis is smart as a whip and he knows it, which makes him rather cocky. He tends to stay awake most of the night just pondering situations and problems, rather like someone who would spend the night studying instead of sleeping.

When he was in the Dawn Walkers, he had plans of being a Nanny, simply so he could pass this knowledge to cubs and have more time to himself, since he didn't think the job would be very strenuous. As such, he's a terrible hunter and fighter, since he spends most of his day poking around and mumbling to himself.

Want: Family rp, meeting with PLrs to get him to go to the pride, JRP once I officially apply for him, rogue rp, Mate/Fling, Injury? I wouldn't mind if he got a limp or a few scars.
Do not want: Death

Nymeria (adol female)
-
Childish, and beyond dense, she absolutely loves nothing more than spending her whole day playing! To her life is nothing more than a game built for fun, and even with adult hood around the corner she still sees no reason to give that up.

She's the type to drool over handsome males and gossip, all the while trying to primp herself up into looking like what a Princess might!

Want: A male to break her heart (maybe even through a fling), friends, fake-friends, rp.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:32 pm
Random

User Image

Scarlett - Red leopardess - Pirate
-
Scarlett's a saucy gal who loves nothing more than to get into the fermented fruit, and pass around stories with the boys. She's been part of the crew for ages, since she herself is on the older end of the spectrum, and has only now started showing signs of settling down; with a female lioness, at that!

Want: Flng! As this is likely to be her only breeding, I'm gonna be more picky than usual. Pride rp would be cool as well, and any sort of drama that comes with it.

Essien - orange lion - Ela (Mantis)
-
He's on the skeezier end with an agenda that while once purely to his own benefit is being slowly turned. He still possesses a silver tongue that can get him out of most situations, and prefers not to involve himself too deep in the clan's business, though he is learning that it's okay to do so.

He joined with a lioness that would have been his mate, but as her owner is gone from Gaia now, he's a little lost. She was his only friend, and now his snarky little attitude is being serious readjusted.

Essien also has terrible habits of hitting on all females, even the mated ones! Though he isn't outright with it, a comment may be slid by or a look.

Want: A mate to keep his butt in line! Pride/Clan rp
Do not want: Death, Fling

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:33 pm
I may be editing things in later, but it's open for now. xD No forms necessary!  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:44 pm
!!!
Okay, so I have this self pair that will be having leotah cubs, but the mother doesn't think she'll be able to take care of them, and the father really can't since he's kind of mentally unstable and wouldn't be able to take care of them.

If you want, Cari could totally adopt them. Their mother is a seer so we could use that to work around knowing she wishes for them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:43 pm
Eee! I would LOVE for that to happen. 8D Cari's a bit rough around the edges, but she would absolutely smother those kids in love.  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:31 pm
Painted Moose

Asha, Kilua, & Ban`ma RP  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:46 pm
ALL THE FLINGS WITH SAFI EVER

By the way ilu Moose and I've missed you <

Schicksalswende