Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Tamora Macaria- Zombie Princess (READY!!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:49 pm
User ImageAMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Tamora Macaria
Nicknames: Princess Tamora, thank you very much

Faction: Undead
Race: Zombie

Natural Ability: Death Grip: When a zombie wants to hold onto something, they really hold onto something. Due to their reanimated nature, zombies posses a degree of physical strength that doesn't necessarily match their body or build.  

Personality:
* I'm A Motherjacking Princess!
Having been adopted into one of the oldest zombie families in Halloween, Tamora quickly latched onto her gifted heritage and… Went a little overboard. She knows royalty doesn't exist like she wants, but she is quite happy to pretend otherwise. In fact, she is very good at choosing the present she wants to see. So she's not really a princess, she knows that and simply chooses to ignore it. If she wants something to be a specific way, she is all perfectly content to deny what she knows as reality in favor of what she prefers. After all, she's not hurting anyone by believing the ideal that makes her go all cold and fuzzy inside, so why not?

* What Are You Thinking?
Prone to keeping her emotions on the inside, this zombie typically doesn't show what she's feeling visually. If she's happy she might smile a little, but she isn't exuberant by any stretch in her display of her current feelings. In fact, she can seem a little passive or nonchalant because of her tendency to reside mostly in her head and sometimes has to consciously show to people what she's thinking. Over the years she's gotten better at actively letting people know her current state of mind, but she tends to still forget that no one is a mind reader and cannot deduce what a particularly emotionless grumble means.

* Creative Expression
While Tamora may be unwilling to let her face do the talking in regards to herself, she is perfectly at ease to let her artistic side showcase a full range of emotions. An avid painter and doodler, she's mindful to have a spare piece of paper on her at all times and she tends to deposit whatever she's experiencing into her works. It serves partly as a cathartic release so she can let go of things and move on, but she also likes to think it adds a certain quality of realness to her creations. Even if she has a tendency to recycle canvases and doodle on the walls, the arts are her passion. She will get irrationally excited about a wide range of paint colors or the prospect of new brushes, even to the point of attempting to carry on a conversation with someone regarding the subject. And since she likes to go out into the world for references, its a good conversation starter too! Though art is her passion, Tamora does have a very active interest in technology, enjoying a vast array of social medias on a daily basis. Her favorite is Instragrim because she can post all her pretty paintings there. Please retweet!

* All or Nothing
Everything is either the Best Thing Ever or Worthy of Being Thrown In The Dungeon, 1000 Years No Trial. Situationally, there is no middle ground for Tamora. If something good happens, she will build it up, to both herself and whoever will listen, all the more with lurid stories and numerous retellings and bits of embellishment. On the other hand, if something bad happens, she will pretend it didn't and not mention it again. Should it be brought up, the ghoul will allow one or two grumbles before she gives the cold shoulder. Should she be questioned, she will at least give (typically by means of text) a variety of reasonings, either imagined or real, concerning why the occurrence should be forgotten.

* Bit On The Quiet Side
Two years ago, Tamora got it into her silly little head that taking a vow of silence was a great idea, so she did just that and stapled her mouth shut. Once she was accepted to Amityville she broke her silence to inform her family of the news, but has yet to get those staples removed. Honestly, its because talking is not on her top list of things to do. It isn't that she is anti-social or thinks herself better than others, its just that she would rather prefer textual communications where she can fully produce her thoughts rather than trying to get them out around a tongue that is partially decaying. When Tamora does speak, it is typically in one word phrases or garbled, smashed together bits of words. But for the bigger things, she'll just text you.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
Despite the occasional blip of questionable events that occur on campus, Amityville is still a prestigious school and Tamora wants in on that. Plus, it would so make Mumsie and Pops happy to have their little princess get a good, full education from such a respectable school.

FEAR Ability:
Princess Punch!
(The Charge)
A helpful dose of Fear limbers up the zombie so she can hurry on over to one enemy, give 'em a good jaw breaker and then zoom on over to another to give them a similar treatment. Who says hitting like a ghoul is bad?

Physical Description:

Oh look over there~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:51 pm
Wow that only took me forever UHHH HIII YO O7O//

Mostly I'm looking for crits on personality since I'm still fleshing out her background/ race/ FEAR etc. on my own

(But hey if you have an idea you'd like to share I would love to hear it *u* /chinhands) heart heart heart  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:07 pm
SHE'S TERRIBLE  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

kurotomato

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:37 pm
/rubs face all over her  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:36 pm
AyeAvast
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:39 pm
Ignoring Kuro's OBVIOUSLY EPIC CHOICE IN TASTE, look she's ready XD

kuro bby u kno ilu also great use of gifs A+/10 would gif with again  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:31 am
hello ayeeeeeeeeeeeeee

approval pert-

The only thing here is just the tiara being used to attack. Even if it's 'attached' to her, if it can be removed it can be taken from her and prevent her from using her FEAR? I'd say no-go. It also borders the use of items rule for reapers. I would nix it and go for something else. My vote is for a glittering backhand or slap fest but I'm a terrible person. In any event the use of an item with such an obvious drawback isn't something I'd recommend for a FEAR.

Other-
* Creative Expression - while it ties into how she expresses herself, this is more a hobby than personality. It's not something that will come up in each interaction with others, it's not something that ultimately will shape her relationships with others. Communication is a big theme with her I've noticed, but the trait creative expression covers predominantly art as her hobby with little on how it factors into interactions with others. I'd say chose something else about her to highlight or show how it plays into her relationships daily and such.

AyeAvast

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:06 am
I'd totally spend time with this zombie :3 A quiet painting partner/mellow company is a pretty excellent thing to have I must say!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:08 pm
Changed her Fear and edited some things~  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out