Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Kichy and Lani's day of fun ROUND 2 (Riley / Amrita ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:43 pm
Watching Mot away was possibly one of the most enjoyable moments of the day. But she was certain Amrita could match it with a few more spars. I am ready. Riley answered, standing up immediately and testing her body out. Fully healed, without a scratch on her. Mot is an excellent healer.. I will have to remember this. Perhaps we should keep him on call, for when you inevitably lose this next spar, as well.

Oh, burn. Her eyebrows rose just a little, waggling playfully.

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:33 pm
"He is very talented. He's helped me out a lot in the past." The Vetala nodded, agreeing with her on that much though. Riley's playful banter made her choke in surprise, and with a very obvious clear of her throat she recovered, grinning wickedly.

"It won't be me that'll need Mot after this." Amrita assured the mindflayer, her head tilting and her voice feigning sweetness despite her grin. "Ready to lose?"

nio love

Enoh Love
Crew

Nio Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:28 pm
Ah. Riley did not seem deterred by the quick return of Amrita's teasing. She just served back. So this is to be a match to dissipation. I will make sure to visit you in Cricket's Office.

It was hard to tell Riley was joking, since her expression gave nothing away, and her voice sounded as calm as ever. But the glitter in her white eyes was her only giveaway, and it continued even as she crouched down in a defensive position, gesturing for Amrita to have the first strike. I am never ready to lose.

Enoh Love
giving you the initiative bby!

Enoh Love rolled 9 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 4, 2, 2, 4, 2, 4, 2 Total: 23 (9-36)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:53 am
Amrita could only take the threat as real, though she chose to play it off as a joke. It was easier for her to handle that way. Any banter about dissipation betwen two very battle-hardened alumni could only be serious, she was sure of it.

"How sweet of you." The patchwork laughed, waving a hand in dismissal. "Sorry about your luck." She nodded, still smiling, as she took the offered initiative to attack. The Patchwork surged forward, gathering up her FEAR with each step. When she got close enough she ducked, as if beginning to shift her weight to try and kick Riley's feet out from under her. Instead she used the lower stance to her advantage, pushing upwards with her fist aimed for the underside of the Mindflayer's chin, pushing as much gathered fear into the blow as she could manage.

HP: 60/60
Damage: 21
Using T3 Battle Cry

Nio Love
o thx u

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:41 pm
((I ACCIDENTALLY HIT REPLY AND NOT EDIT Noooooooo ))  
Nio Love rolled 4 10-sided dice: 10, 10, 1, 8 Total: 29 (4-40)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:00 am
The time for witty, threatening banter was over. Amrita came at her, successfully using all of the force her Fear could muster to knock Riley right up into the air. She fell hard on her back, flat and unmoving. It was quite possibly one of the hardest hits she'd ever felt.

Her chin moved, as the bones within her face re-adjusted, and cracked back into place. From her position on the floor, she murmured quietly.

Excellent. I really felt how serious you are taking this, in that hit. I do so love a serious spar. Amrita may not have noticed yet, but Riley had already stunned her. She was immobile, when Riley started to slowly stand up and recover. She still could not move, as Riley saunted closer, and leaned in just enough to look her in the eye.

I hope Mot hasn't gone very far. Riley's tentacles wrapped around Amrita, picking her up into the air, and flinging her hard, against the wall. She'd wasted too much time recovering, however, and barely made it over to where the ghoul had fallen before the effect wore off. Riley nudged her with a foot, and then backed up to wait for Amrita's next move.

HP: 39

First attack: 14
Second attack: 2
Total damage: 16

Enoh Love
I still love typing out your username even to this day <3

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-24)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:07 am
Amrita didn't realize she had been stunned until it was too late. Her attempts to get out of range failed, and she just tried to brace herself for whatever pain was about to come. She let out a yelp as she hit the wall, still trying to will her limbs to obey her. The moment they did she was struggling back to her feet, resetting her broken jaw and cracking some of her vertebrae back into place.

"I hope so too, you're going to need him soon." Amrita promised with a grin, cracking her neck once more until it felt right again. Riley had stepped back, but she was still close enough; the Vetala darted forward, fist swinging.

HP: 44/60
Damage: 3

Nio Love
BABY I LOVE YOU <3

Nio Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 12 Total: 21 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:36 pm
Amrita had just been plastered, and she was still back talking. Riley sighed in contentment. This is rather forward of me, but I hope that when we're done with all of these, you and I will get to spend more time together. I don't know if I've ever said this to you before, but I think we have much in common.

And with that, she roundhouse kicked Amrita back into the wall. Friends forever!

HP: 36
Damage: 15

Enoh Love

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-24)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:10 am
”I wouldn’t object to that.” Before these fights, she might have objected at least a little bit, or hesitated in some way, but now that they had gotten to fight, she felt a lot of her hang ups had been removed. Perhaps it was just the physical strain, or perhaps it was the way they responded to one another, but she felt much better now, about everything between them.

“Should be fu—“ Riley’s kick landed home and Amrita fall back against the wall once more, nearing a few bones she had just set re-break. Awesome. "Ahhah...yeah, I can see it." The patchwork got up quickly, managing to set the one in her arm before diving forward to put shoulder against Riley’s abdomen, attempting to use her body weight to bring the other ghoul to the ground.

Damage: 7
HP: 29/60

Nio Love

Nio Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:27 am
Riley hit the floor hard, her body arching as it bounced once, before settling down. Amrita was upon her then, pressure weighing down on her body in excruciatingly painful ways. She felt something strain and threaten to snap inside of her.

Her leg bent upward, shoving her knee between them, and she used the leverage to kick Amrita all the way over her head, flipping her backwards off her body.

HP: 29
Damage: 6

Enoh Love

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-24)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:13 am
Amrita fought against being kicked, but ultimately it was in vain; she ended up heels over head and finally on her back, but she was quick to roll onto her stomach and push up onto all fours, and even faster to try and put distance between them to give her a chance to get her bearings again.

HP: 23/60
Damage: 2

Nio Love

Nio Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:23 pm
Riley stumbled back to her feet as Amrita put distance between them, and shook herself for a clear mind. She chose to test out the waters for a time, slithering forward until she was close enough to snap a tentacle or two at Amrita from a distance.

HP: 27
Damage: 3

Enoh Love

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-24)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:23 am
"Sometimes, I wish I was a reaper." Amrita admitted as she began circling Riley, coming in slowly closer and closer. When she saw an opening she took it, ducking low and dodging to the side, swinging her elbow hard into the side of the Demon's thigh.

HP: 20/60
Damage: 7

nio love

Nio Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-24)
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:38 pm
Riley let out a hiss as the elbow dug into her thigh, bending her in that direction. Amrita was such a delightfully hard hitter. Riley felt a fondness for that fact.

Why? Who would choose to be a Reaper, when you could be an Undead?

HP: 20
damage: 2

Enoh Love

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items