Plop Your Plots Here! Pridal, Mates, Rogues, Stuff! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:05 pm
Seriously am I making another thread I GUESS I AM fml w/e. I just need a place to toss people I'm wanting to be active and need things for I guess so I can be lazy and not go looking through threads myself I AM SHAMELESS.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:31 pm
Pridal SoA

User Image
Meek, spiritual, somewhat abused.
Want: Bad things, flings, fights. Someone to belong to.
Not Want: Leaving the pride, death.

User Image
Devoted, humble, spiritual.
Wants: General RP.
Not Wants: Leaving the pride, fights, death.

User Image
Egotistical. Loud. Friendly.
Wants: Mate offers.
Not Wants: Leaving the pride, fights (misunderstandings okay), death.

User Image
Friendly. Loyal to his pride, not people. Subtly deceptive. His cover is as a guard.
Want: People to 'watch', people to guard with.
Not Want: Being exposed, mate/fling offers, leaving, death.

User Image
**Actually in the Tengoku, Kori Kingdom**
Tempered. Steady. Somewhat unintentionally deceptive.
Wants: Pride RP (needs JRP,) general RP.
Not Want: Leaving the pride, fights (arguments okay,) death, mate offers.

User Image
**Actually in the Tengoku - Kasai Mountain**
ALARMINGLY friendly. Constant visions. Lyrical. Infertile.
Want: Friends, pride RP.
Not Want: Leaving, fights, death.

User Image
**Actually part of the Tengoku - Kaze Kingdom**
Open-minded, kind, fair.
Want: General pride RP, maybe a mate?
Not Want: Leaving, flings, fights, death.

User Image
**Actually in Tengoku - Mizu Kingdom**
Kind-hearted, gentle, will be the equivalent of a traditional geisha.
Want: General pride RP, conflict, poooossibly fling or mate offers.
Not Want: Leaving the pride, death.

ShinosBee

Nerd

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:39 pm
Rogue SoA

User Image
Gruff, stoic, protective, free-spirited.
Want: General RP (building count for flings), maybe a fight.
Not Want: Flings, mates, pride offers, death.

User Image
Gentle, seer, her powers make her go temporarily blind/paralyzed while having a vision, so she's effectively helpless. Each vision also makes her blindness last longer, so she's pretty sure, but afraid, that she's going to end up blind permanently. Got lost from her pride when they moved.
Want: General RP!
Not Want: Death, mate/fling offers.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:54 pm
I was wondering what you were looking for in terms of a mate for Saoiraed. I have a lioness I've thought about moving to the firekin.
User Image
Personality: Dingergisbar is a very no-nonsense kind of gal whose main goal in life is to see to it that others are well taken care of. Although, I'm not sure yet if she will be particularly nice to everyone. Maybe not intentionally mean to them, but comes off as mean. In reality she just to preoccupied by the well being of others.
**She had a mix n' match breeding (4 cubs. . . I think. >>) and is very underdeveloped.
edited, sorry. >w<;

ShinosBee

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:25 am
~Kiana_Nala~

Well, ideally I'd like someone who would kind of take him at...face value? Not to say his friendly nature is shallow - he genuinely wants what's best for everyone...he just wants what's best for the pride a bit MORE. I had him lined up for a fling with one of my own gals but she's too...intelligent. Too nosy and questioning. He needs someone strong, and hopefully willing to raise cubs in line with pride ideals. He'd really not enjoy potentially informing on his own kids. So basically I'm rambling, I just woke up, but he needs someone he can share the parts of his life he's allowed to share with, but won't have trouble hiding what needs hidden from?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:36 am
If you want a slave-owner type, I have a host of Stormborn who can oblige (for Ghaibu). I even have a priestess who would totally use her for her seer powers.

Also, if you'd like more general pride RP for Saoiraed, Ro's up for it.

I also have two cheetahs in the Pirates that could RP with Sollunta.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:06 am
Hmm, I think Dingergisbar would be able to be that for him. She's an independent lioness and very capable of doing things on her own if need be. She's currently a corsair in the pirates so needless to say, anytime a crew member gets a loose tongue about something she hears it but doesn't say anything. So I think she would be alright with all of the above? However, at first I think ICly she would need someone to tell her how the pride works/their views ( general knowledge stuff) which she would of course be totally okay with. Lol. Dinger raised the cubs she had on her own so, she is capable of doing that and more? I do t think she would outwardly be curious about things but if she was it would be like any new members curiosity. Dingergisbar wants to find someone she can more or less settle down with. And I think her theme song would be the apron strings from that Kevin bacon movie. >> I just woke up and I'm using my cell cause, I want to lay in bed. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:58 am
I think they might work out, y'know? She's independent enough to handle him seeming like a bit of a workaholic, and all that. I'd love to give them a shot if and when she comes to the firekin! Sadly my only really FK-knowledgable people are IN the firekin or like, settled in far away prides. XD;  

ShinosBee

Nerd

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:19 am
Lol. That's totally okay. XD I can always have her meet another pride member or something. Or figure it out as she goes like she did pretty much with the pirates. Alright, sounds good. C: I'll let you know when I put her app in and if it's accepted and we can go from there?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:22 am
Sure thing! I'll mark him as trying something for that then. Once she gets there he'd be glad to duel her for entry too. He guards at the southern post so he sees plenty of joining duels.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:48 pm
ShinosBee
Sure thing! I'll mark him as trying something for that then. Once she gets there he'd be glad to duel her for entry too. He guards at the southern post so he sees plenty of joining duels.

She got approved! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:51 pm
Ooooh! GOOD. Well I have tags to do and IDK if you wanna RP her hearing about the FK first and going there but any time you're ready I'm fine to duel~  

ShinosBee

Nerd

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:54 pm
I think I'm good. I had dinger leave the pride a lot so I can she learned of it during that time. C: I'm watching the game so I'm on my phone + slow XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:17 pm
Updated a few things. No longer seeking mates for Saoiraed or Isolde.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:26 pm
Umm... Could this one have been for your thrall?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23941333

I know we had plots...  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas