Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] No really! After you! [Emily + Clara]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:53 am
This was it! This was the day! She had waited long enough! Today she'd try that odd smelly congealed mess the fleshes called food. She had been in her dorm room all morning prepping and building herself up for this moment, now it was nearly dusk. She puffed out her cheeks and held her hands up in front of her chest, it was time to do this!

She left her room in a rush, full of a 'go get'em' attitude that only a whole day of pumping ones self up can bring one. She was out of there so fast that she didn't take time to look around, if she only had she would have seen that the hall was full of wandering students. "AH!" she floated headlong into one and then bumped off another. She end up on the ground feeling a bit deflated.

yylaayl
Hope that's an ok start xD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:04 pm
Clara was quite confused when she found her feet carrying her down the hallway with no destination in mind, and well, with the commotion created by students leaving their classrooms and getting ready for dinner - something that a ghost like Clara didn't need - well, it was no surprise that she was beginning to feel the signs of a headache coming on. She quickly turned a corner in the hopes of escaping the noise and the mass of bodies, her head lowered as she concentrated on the black blurs that were her boots, when she bumped into something. A figure appeared near where her feet were, and she realized she had bumped into another student, who'd fallen down as a result of their encounter.

"Sorry", Clara mumbled, as she reached a hand out to help the other ghoul up.

mangshra
SORRY FOR LATE RESPONSE
I'm assuming one of the students Emily bumped into was Clara xDD

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:20 pm
Emily stared at the ceiling, what just happened, why was she on the floor, wasn't she just on her way to try food? A head popped into view, with long hair and...cat ears?

She took the hand and when she was on her feet again she started to float. "Oh! Sorry! That was all my fault, I was in my own world pumping myself up"

Looking the girl over Emily realized that the girl wasn't a monster at all but a ghost! Getting all excited she just had to ask the ghoul, the question exploding out of her. "Hey! Have you ever tried food?"

yylaayl
I was leaving it open ended so you could have any kind of start you wanted xD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:03 pm
Clara gave the other ghoul an odd stare after the question had been asked. She seemed to be a ghost just like Clara was, which would make sense as to why she was asking if Clara had ever tried food before, implying that she
d never eaten, but Clara didn't see a reason why any ghost ever would. After all, ghosts didn't need to sustenance to survive! The ones who did probably did it out of curiosity or out of habit. Voicing her concern she said, "No, why?", one eyebrow raised.

mangshra
WORLD'S LATEST TAG 4 MONTHS LATER I'M SORRY OTL

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50

mangshra

Feral Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:59 pm
Emily's face dropped, the other ghoul had never had food, whelp, she'd get no help her she thought. She looked looked her right in the eye which might be hard to tell with Emily not having any eyes. "Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like? Why the others like it so much? There must be something about it that they like other then the fact that they need it to live."

The ghost liked to study anything and everything that was new to her, and there was no way better to study then by doing.

yylaayl
Oh hia. 5 months late! I win

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces