Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 09. Chatterbox [Lounge]
Hello... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slumper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:29 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:47 pm
Hello!
How are you today~?
heart

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

Dark_Contortion

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:48 pm
Hello~ ^-^ How was your day?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:34 pm
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Hello!
How are you today~?
heart

Hey! I'm doing pretty good. What about you?  

Slumper

Slumper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:37 pm
Dark_Contortion

Hi there! My day's going pretty good, what about yours?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:51 pm
Elemesyria
Dark_Contortion

It was tiring xc and it was very cold. It may have been only 61 degrees here but still, it's freezing to me.  

Dark_Contortion

Mewling Fatcat

Slumper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:58 pm
Dark_Contortion
Elemesyria
Dark_Contortion

It was tiring xc and it was very cold. It may have been only 61 degrees here but still, it's freezing to me.

Aw, long day for you? Put on something warm!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:08 am
Elemesyria
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Hello!
How are you today~?
heart

Aa sorry for the late response! ;~; gaia are fail with notifications sometimes.
I'm doing okay today~
heart
So.. what are some of your hobbies? :3

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

Slumper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:42 pm
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Elemesyria
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Hello!
How are you today~?
heart

I'm doing okay today~
heart

I'm super sorry for my late response. I had to go on a trip! I'm glad to hear you're doing okay. My hobbies? Haha, ummm well the ones I can think of right now is Fishing, Photography, Sports, Collecting stuff, and that's pretty much it. You?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:59 pm
Elemesyria
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Elemesyria
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Hello!
How are you today~?
heart

I'm doing okay today~
heart

I'm super sorry for my late response. I had to go on a trip! I'm glad to hear you're doing okay. My hobbies? Haha, ummm well the ones I can think of right now is Fishing, Photography, Sports, Collecting stuff, and that's pretty much it. You?

Ah it's okay~
Yush your hobbies! I hope that wasn't too creepy of me to ask o:<
&& Yay fishing!
Yay photography! Do you shoot? If so- what camera? :3
What kind of sports? o:<
My hobbies include... : Photography! I have a Nikon D3100 that is my babyyy- a telephoto lens 70-300mm, a zoom lens 55-200mm, and a macro lens 40mm. :3 I love it. So much xD
Writing- poetry, short stories
Drawing - weird designs though I want to get back into sorta the anime style
Reading
Video games
Hiking..
Going on long drives..
And going outside to look at the stars at 3am. I really need a tripod. xD

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

Slumper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:04 pm
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Elemesyria
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Elemesyria
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Hello!
How are you today~?
heart

I'm doing okay today~
heart

Ah it's okay~
&& Yay fishing!
My hobbies include... : Photography! I have a Nikon D3100 that is my babyyy- a telephoto lens 70-300mm, a zoom lens 55-200mm, and a macro lens 40mm. :3 I love it. So much xD
Reading
Video games
Hiking..
Going on long drives..

Of course not! You can ask me anything, I don't mind at all. Yeeep, I love fishing. But I haven't gone fishing for a while, I need to start again! Yes, I've been shooting for over 4 years now. I have a Nikon D60, Nikon D3100, and a Nikon 1 V2. Oooo, so you're a photographer too. Oh my gosh, that's SO awesome. My favorite lens would definitely be my Nikon 105mm Micro. It's my baby. Aaaand as for sports, I like basketball and badminton. That's sweet how you write poetry though smile I can't write anything at all, haha. Sweet, sometimes I really need those long drives too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:11 pm
Elemesyria
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Elemesyria
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Elemesyria
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Hello!
How are you today~?
heart

I'm doing okay today~
heart

Ah it's okay~
&& Yay fishing!
Reading
Video games
Hiking..
Going on long drives..

Of course not! You can ask me anything, I don't mind at all. Yeeep, I love fishing. But I haven't gone fishing for a while, I need to start again! Yes, I've been shooting for over 4 years now. I have a Nikon D60, Nikon D3100, and a Nikon 1 V2. Oooo, so you're a photographer too. Oh my gosh, that's SO awesome. My favorite lens would definitely be my Nikon 105mm Micro. It's my baby. Aaaand as for sports, I like basketball and badminton. That's sweet how you write poetry though smile I can't write anything at all, haha. Sweet, sometimes I really need those long drives too.

Yush you need to start again o:< Fishing ish awesome!
&& Oh my gosh we have the same camera ;~; I wanted a 105mm for starting out micro.. but I didn't have the money so I had to settle for 40mm- But I really love it so far. :3
Sports... I um...play non-competition tennis sometimes! Does that count? xD
Also swimming... in anything but pools. xD
Awh nuh I'm sure you could write poetry! I can't do like fixed forms or anything so I just do "freestyle/free verse".

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

Slumper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:20 pm
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Elemesyria
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Elemesyria
PunkyHeart_Vampire

I'm doing okay today~
heart

Ah it's okay~
&& Yay fishing!
Reading
Video games
Hiking..
Going on long drives..

&& Oh my gosh we have the same camera ;~; I wanted a 105mm for starting out micro.. but I didn't have the money so I had to settle for 40mm- But I really love it so far. :3
Awh nuh I'm sure you could write poetry! I can't do like fixed forms or anything so I just do "freestyle/free verse".

Fishing IS awesome but there's no one that wants to fish with me. So I'm sad.
I know! The 40mm is good too. The only reason I had money for the 105mm one is because it was a gift from my uncle, haha. Buuuut if you were here, I'd definitely share my lens with you <3.

Haha, of course that counts! Oh gosh. I used to love swimming, but now...I'm just not comfortable wearing a swimming suit, haha.

Oh no, I'm serious. I can't write anything AT ALL. But that's good smile Whatever works for you!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:23 pm
Elemesyria
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Elemesyria
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Elemesyria
PunkyHeart_Vampire

I'm doing okay today~
heart

Ah it's okay~
&& Yay fishing!
Reading
Video games
Hiking..
Going on long drives..

I know! The 40mm is good too. The only reason I had money for the 105mm one is because it was a gift from my uncle, haha. Buuuut if you were here, I'd definitely share my lens with you <3.

Haha, of course that counts! Oh gosh. I used to love swimming, but now...I'm just not comfortable wearing a swimming suit, haha.

Oh no, I'm serious. I can't write anything AT ALL. But that's good smile Whatever works for you!!

Hey if you don't mind me asking, but do you have Skype or Kik? I suck when it comes to following forums, haha.

Oh my gosh.
I'd go fishing with you! <3
&& I see! The only reason I could get the actual Camera is cos my parents paid for half of it as my graduation from high school gift. -nods-
&& yush I have a skype! my username is : punkyheartkitty - for whenever you want to add me!
I'm also not good about keeping up with my posts. Most times it's because gaia fails to notify me properly =3=

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

Slumper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:25 pm
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Elemesyria
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Elemesyria
PunkyHeart_Vampire

Ah it's okay~
&& Yay fishing!
Reading
Video games
Hiking..
Going on long drives..

Hey if you don't mind me asking, but do you have Skype or Kik? I suck when it comes to following forums, haha.

Oh my gosh.
I'd go fishing with you! <3
&& I see! The only reason I could get the actual Camera is cos my parents paid for half of it as my graduation from high school gift. -nods-
&& yush I have a skype! my username is : punkyheartkitty - for whenever you want to add me!
I'm also not good about keeping up with my posts. Most times it's because gaia fails to notify me properly =3=

Be my fishing buddy? <3
Ohhh that's so nice of them to do that for you! smile
Awesome. I just added you! I'm always on it, haha. So feel free to message me whenever. I just don't sign onto Gaia as much as I should, hah.  
09. Chatterbox [Lounge]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff