It is just another night in my forest home. The stars shine brightly high above me, the full moon out, casting its pale glow on myself and my home, the fireflys lighting the place up as well. I smile slightly at all this, my fangs revealed. Not many dare to enter this forest, for many know the rumors that surround it, or to be exact, surround me. Sarafan go in, but none walk out. Of course, I am responsible for such...accidents...But taking their lives meant little to me, hanging their mutilated bodies at the forest entrance, to deter any further invaders.

Being vampiric, its not like I can walk into the nearest town, but I am quite happy with my home, and the clan that lives here that im in. Although its a mix of vampires and humans, we live happily, supporting one another, and teaching vampire tolerance to the little human children.

So, with my work done, no invaders that im aware of either, I am now free to relax however I please. I smile slightly and walk away from my home, into a small clearing, watching the stars, and animals, pass me by. Granted, I am not paying much attention to my surroundings other than those two things.

"It would be great...to meet new people, who dont want my head...or who wont judge me before knowing me...."

I sigh slightly, lost in my own daydreams.