Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] I Got Dis (Spinar & Hel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:14 am
Despite graduating and already having the job as the personal assistant to the head of the Trick or Treat Coalition...Hel found herself back on Amityville grounds more often than she thought. Errand running. Information snooping. The works. Oh well. She wasn't complaining, especially since she had a project in the works in HalloweenTown right now...

Hel was running along the top of one of the Amityville gate walls, about to head back into town, actually, when she caught sight of a student at the gates. Though she didn't really know this student, she did clearly recall seeing him at Rage's Night of Torture, and also remember he had gotten into a tiff of some sorts with Roch, which Rage had then intervened in...hrm.

"HEY!" Hel yelled, and skidded to a stop at the top of the wall, also pointing at the student if it wasn't clear enough who she was trying to hail. "What are you doing, kid!? Right this moment!" A small pause. "Whatever it is, I do not care and it is going to wait! You are talking to me now!" She then placed her hands on her hips and grinned.

Cheekiebirdiee
: D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:11 am
"HEY!"

At first the yell was simply ignored but when the gaze of a few creeple around him shot from him to the wall of the school, his attention was caught. Glancing up from well-handled playing cards pale blues caught on a slightly familiar looking face. While he didn't know her personally, Spinar had seen the ghoul now yelling at him in passing. So instead of ignoring her as he might normally, a wide grin was given and with shuffle of cards into his front pocket, he gave her his ear.

Kid?

The term caused his brow to twitch and fall from its elegantly raised prior position. About to turn and walk off it was the hip pose that caught him, such confidence was something he couldn't ignore without trying to take down. It was a pride thing, or maybe a demon, he wasn't sure but he played into it willingly. "What a classy way to say hello and ask for a chat, did you learn such manners here at school? " the boil smirked, head leaning back in a mocking yet playful laze. Interested though he chanced closer to the wall, head craned up to keep an eye on the ghoul and tail swaying behind him.

Pausing a few steps from the wall he inquired, a curious glint to his eye, "tell me though, what do I get for putting off all my duties and talking with you, besides a view?" Nothing wrong with a well placed flirt, besides she was easy on the eyes and testing the flattery card was always within his first few plays. Though in all honesty, he hadn't really been doing anything but planning to head into town to try to score some loot with his cards.

Lucyal
Q u Q Please excuse late reply!

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:48 am
Eyes may have turned to her, but she kept her eyes on Spinar, and he was lucky he turned his head when he did...or else she would have been doing more than yelling to get his attention. Her own grin widened once she got his attention, and as he drew closer, she shifted from a stand to a crouch on the wall, letting her arms handle over the tops of her knees as she stared down at ******** class." She replied cheerfully, "And I did not ask, I told you, and those are not school manners, boyo, those are my manners." Her grin was face splitting now at the flirt. "The view is truly all you need." She paused. "But I got questions, and they are going to get answers, and anything you were going to go do is not as exciting as me." She rocked a bit on her heels. "You were at Rage's night of torture and wound licking...what brought you there, huh? Interested in being a Trick or Treater or just looking for a thrill and a challenge? Maybe both?" The reaper stilled, realizing something.

"Oh. Ya. The name is Hel! Alumni of Amityville and the personal assistant of the head of the Trick or Treating Coalition!"

Cheekiebirdiee
That's okay! : D <3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:00 pm
Lack of class was obvious with the curse, though not many could own up to the standard of it Spinar held. However he could admit it was pretty funny, enough to allow a grin to tug on the corner of his lips. Told him, hum. Spinar looked overly bored as the ghoul prattled on, "I could protest to that, the view not the obvious manners or class." Snickering teasingly he eyed the ghouls new position on a raised brow and stepped closer. She was a card, oh of that he was sure, he just wasn't sure if she was playing with a full deck or just the joker.

Questions? The word lit a figurative bulb above Spinar's head, curiosity coming with it and getting the better of him. Which of course for the moment had him biting his tongue and allowing her arrogant demands in favor of finding out just what she had called him out for, since the drop of questions affirmed it wasn't a random pull. . A nod of agreement was given, then he waited, only to all but laugh a loud at the questions she had.

"That's it? Rage? " Spinar smirked, a hint of amusement filtering into his frosty blues as a claw came up to tap at his chin. On a thoughtful hum he turned his back to the ghoul, head tilting to the sky in what seemed liked thought before he looked back over his shoulder to her. Personal assistant to the head huh, was she worried he was going to gun for her job? Or perhaps was her boss interested in him being interested?

Silent for a moment he debated his answers wisely, eyes still lingering on the ghoul from his glance over shoulder. Was he interested indeed, if he had said no it would be a lie, but of course if he was over eager he might be out of a possible word in. After all, Rage had mentioned you only get in by the tail coat of a member right? While he didn't particularly like that idea, who's to say he couldn't ride hers?

Laughing again as he turned back, he gave a shrug offering, "luck brought, challenge kept me and curiosity brought me back to him..." It really was as simple as that and well he could be vague, it wasn't against the law and it would be good leverage for a few of his own questions. Smothering his own amusement he gave a soft sigh and inquired up in a firmer tone, "what brings the messenger? Errands? Though more importantly, Hel, where's all this excitement you boasted about?.." On a cocky turn of head he looked around, hands coming out of his pockets to fold over his chest as his gaze turned back to the ghoul.

"By the way. It's Siku, not kid. Though I'm not opposed to a better ..pet name." He purred the last bit clearly not afraid to tease an alumnus of Amityville, nor one with such prominent connections.

Lucyal

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:49 pm
“No you can not, shut up.” Hel piped back cheerfully, and then nodded her head. “Ya, Rage.” She grinned. “It does not need to be any more involved or complicated than that!” The reaper then nodded her head as he spoke, accepting his answer. Seemed very reasonable to her, and if he sought Rage out again after, then that had to mean there was some kind of interest…after all, creeple just didn’t go after Rage of all for no reason…well, except her. Heh.

Hel made a face. “Messenger?” She echoed with distaste. “You make it sound like I do not have my own agenda…which I do.” Though he wasn’t far off with his question about errands…but Hel liked to call this multi-tasking. She was back to grinning though. “Well~” A pause as the boil finally introduced himself, and she cackled as he purred. Okay, this kid was cool, she liked him.

How about I call you screecheart then?” She purred right back…though definitely with a mocking edge to it, which she quickly dropped in favor of answering his question. “So, Siku, the excitement, aside from me obviously, is not happening right now, which jacking sucks, I know…but it is coming…” She paused. “I was curious if you were interested in becoming a Trick or Treater…because if you are, then that means you are independent and have a thirst for adventure…which in turn means we have similar interests…”

Her grin widened.

“So are you?” There was more she wanted to say, it was clear, but she wanted an answer to that question first.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:39 pm
“Can't I, make me.” Spinar fired right back and mockingly as cheerful, enjoying the banter. When the reaper accepted his somewhat vague answer however he was slightly disappointed, since it meant that the leverage of a complicated answer was gone. Which in turn meant no fun to be had unless he could work a new angle or chatter the seemingly chatty ghoul out of what he wanted to know, grinning with the new idea he took pause to allow her to speak.

Making a fine note of the distaste in her voice at being called a messenger but more than that, that she had her own agenda which would mean she held some power and most importantly freedom within the group. "Do you? I didn't realize assistants were much more than the title, forgive me.." Snickering cheekily the demon pressed his tongue to the front of his lips, jutting out the metallic snake bites he wore and bringing an obnoxious shine towards the ghoul via reflection of the pumpkin sun.

How about I call you screecheart then?”

A laugh startled from his throat at the reply, screecheart, nice one, two point worthy at least. Capping a comeback for the moment he listened on, brows risen in obvious curiosity when Hel mentioned excitement that would soon come. "Giving me a taste but not the entire spooky? Screecheart doesn't like to be baited, Pumpkin'Pie." It was all he could muster on short notice, but he gave himself extra credit and a wide grin to the ghoul.

Independent, check, thirst for adventure? Double check, on a sort of half bow he admitted, "you've got my number already, I might have to fold if you've already figured me out." Spinar rolled his eyes, hands dropping from his chest in favor of making a flick of his wrist bored gesture at the yet again prod if he was interested in ToTing. She was persistent he would give her that, but the press wasn't met with his usual tricky turn subject, not this time. Not when she looked ready to give away more, he wasn't about to risk a pull back. "Mostly, likely..." Spinar paused, grinning harder and more playfully up to Hel, sharp set of pearly whites flashing in the process, "definitely."

Lucyal

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:51 am
“Oh, I could, and while it would be such a shame to ruin such a pretty little mouth, I would.” Her grin widened, though it turned into another scowl as he decided to be obnoxious with his jewelry. It was then Hel leapt down from the wall and closed the distance between the two, to reach out and flick the boil hard on the cheek. “You are lucky I do not have a magnet.” She sneered, smirking, before she let out a laugh as well. Pumpkin pie. Oh Candlejack. This kid was good, she definitely hoped he’d stick around, because amusement would be had to say the least. "You gotta earn that spooke, screechie. I do not just hand them out." She snickered.

“Ah, is that so? Well, I would hope not, I would get bored if you folded now.” She grinned, and rested her hands on her hips. “Ya. That is what I thought…so then…” She cocked a hip, shifting her weight to one leg as she took one hand off of her hip to point at him. “I will tell you something I have not made public yet~” The consider yourself special and be honored was heavily implied by her tone.

“At the end of the third October will mark the start of my mercenary guild~” She was grinning like a fiend. “And you know what my guild will do? It will enable that independence and thirst for adventure.”

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:01 pm
Yep. He liked this one, though not enough to openly let her catch on, yet. Smirking to the flick of his cheek, he turned the other to her mockingly and gave a hiss of tongue. Cheeky ghoul wasn't she, that bite was appealing though. “Don't you? I thought I felt a pull, shame.” He sighed teasingly right back with a hard counter smirk, relishing in her laughter. It was about time someone appreciated his comical talents, Rage clearly just had no sense of the word.

Earn the whole spooky huh, Spinar felt his toes curl at the statement. Challenge accepted, that is, if he would be given the chance. Wanting to prod to see about just that he offered, seemingly absently, " wouldn't be to hard, I'd suppose, though more than crumbles would need be present." As Hel went hip so did he, only in a more 'manly manner' with a single hand to hip as his tail swung out lazily behind him, barbs scraping into the ground as it went.

“D'aw poor Pumpkin, couldn't have you bored though, it might taint my reputation.” Chuckling a brow rose and tongue silenced to allow her an uninterrupted continue. At the point of finger his head tilted playfully, eyes crossing in a childish manner for a moment before going back to good. "...Do go on.." He replied in a simple coo. The opportunity of knowing a juicy secret had the demon playing mature all to fast, which in itself said he felt something to be hearing it first.

End of the third October, wait when was that. For a moment the demons features twisted into obvious concentration as he counted away the days. Once coming back a grin tugged at the corner of his lips and he snickered out on a twirl of hand, “what's the catch, ghouly?” Noting her grin, which likely meant a good mood, he stepped without a moment's hesitation more into her space. Grinning smugly, he whispered out with a snap of claws, "we both know there is always one.." And if there wasn't any, well the boils curiosity filled pale blues already read 'sign me up.'

Lucyal

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:49 am
Hel snorted with laughter, and the look on her face said good one at the magnet bit. She then simply grinned at the crumbles comment. "Tis true! Besides me being bored is a very dangerous thing." But street cred was very important too. Hel understood keeping up reputations.

The reaper's hand retracted and resumed resting on her hip as the boil stepped even closer, and Hel didn't move or back away. Her eyes lidded, but it was here that her grin simmered down into a wide and genuine smile. "There is no catch. Whatever is to be gained from this is what you will make of it." She didn't miss the look though, and it made her feel even more excited then she already was about it. She was glad her hunch was right about this one.

Her hand came back up to tap on the boil's chest, the tapping punctuation her words. "You will not get a free pass in though just because of this talk, screechie. You will have to apply and be interviewed like everyone else..." Hel trailed off for a moment, before grinning, which guaranteed he was already in once the time came, he would just need to go through the proper procedure, that's all.

"Spread the word to anyone you think capable, ya? Second years and above with at least three battles under their belt only!"

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:40 pm
Spinar's brow lifted at the smile, since it seemed even more dangerous than her smirk. Dangerous as she might be, his attention was fully caught at least for the moment. At her answer the boils lips quirked upwards, a pinch of laughter following. "That's it hmm, self-satisfaction?" He replied, tone hinting at amusement. There had to be more, something screamed it and he was now determined to join in and figure out exactly what.

On a slide of gaze he was now focused just past Hel as he listened, taking the tap with a small snort and sassy roll of eyes. Free pass, the word dragged yet another snort though this time it brought a glance to the ghoul, a rather cocky one to boot. He could tell by the trail off and the grin that while she might have said it wasn't a free pass, hoops jumped with the rest and he was in. Forcing a smile he chirped mockingly with a salute to the ghoul, "got it pumpkin, ..though jack is it a shame. I mean what do I have to look forward to if a face as pretty as mine can't even buy me an in to this guild?.."

And that was as far as he pressed his luck. Even if opportunity didn't sit well with him..

Challenge was what he craved, after all. So while he was a con and free was appealing, somethings, simply weren't worth the ride if not acquired properly. At least to him, which simply meant he made note to ace all that would come his way. Along with luring more suckers into spars with him, which admittingly he lacked though Hel didn't need to know this...yet.

"You've already got the most capable, but," He paused on a step back finally, a glance given over his shoulder towards the school grounds. "I'll keep an eye out...just for you." Laughing he stuck his tongue out, once more an annoying glare of light flashing out from his metal. Growing restless and realizing this might be the only information he's getting from the ghoul the demon felt a challenging itch.

"For now though, care to see if we have more similar interests or should I let you get back to errands....?"

Lucyal
Ahh, I'm so sorry this took so long and is kind of crappy OTL <3

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:32 am
"Why do anything, if not for yourself?" Hel replied, her lips still pulled up, and she rocked idly on her feet. She had to laugh as Spinar commented about his pretty face. "You know what is pretty? The power and confidence one exudes as he or she reaches out to take want he or she wants." She then flashed him a thumbs up, and chuckled.

"Well, I am honored you are keeping an eye out for me." The reaper gave a slight nod of her head.

"As much as I would love to, I shall leave that discovery for another meeting! Besides, absence makes the heart grow fonder, ya?" She then stepped back, and gave him a salute. "If you ever want to speak, or inquire more about anything that interests you? Just hail me! I am around." She grinned.

Aprulz
I AM SO SORRY OTL

I did see this and totally meant to reply, but then time passed and it slipped away from me, but I WANTED TO FINISH IT BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT, and if you would like another RP I would totally love to sometime since so much time has passed. I'M SO SORRY AGAIN AND THANK YOU <3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:33 am
"A very good question." Spinar's head shook side to side and he chuckled to Hel's reply. She made many good points, many he often made himself so of course they were worth listening to. Just he couldn't help but now think of the ghoul as a sassy ToT promoter.

To bad she was alumni or he would tell her to run for student council when the time came.

"You should be honored, I don't usually make a point caring enough to keep tabs." The demons reply was in a snickered snort, arms folding across chest for a cocky pose as she backed up. Absence makes the heart grow fonder,how terribly cheesy, but, "suppose we'll shall see.." Smirking he gave the ghoul a half-assed salute back then promptly turned to be on his own way.

He had a lot to think over on his way into town now, and not about just who to con.

Lucyal
Aw, no worries! Thank you as well, I'd love another rp sometime! C : -fin-

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out