{PRP}My Way, Your Way{Aziz'Din x Tassul}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:29 pm
User Image

A tan lioness scanned the plains before her. Heat rippled the air around her. She'd taken it easy the past couple of days with nothing to show for her dismal efforts. Now, today in spite of the heat she was on the prowl. She was determine to find a male today and find out about him. It seemed ironic that the roguelands were about as bare of males as her home.

Tassul's lips twitched at that thought. Wouldn't that be a riot? She shook her head and resumed motion. The female kept an easy trot until she was panting hard. Leaving her scent trail for anyone to follow. She hoped they would, if she couldn't run into them directly. Surely the other lionesses didn't seem to have such a hard time finding and picking a male. Tassul wondered if perhaps she was being too picky.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:17 pm
magnadearel

User Image
Aziz'Din stalked along the plains, his movements effortless despite his bulky size. He was a bit lion, but not a lumbering one. He had worked hard to keep fit, especially now that he was on his own (well, not on his own completely, but he was ignoring the female he was travelling with currently). He had to be in top position if he ever hoped to make his father's heritage proud.

He paused for a moment, leaping onto one of the nearby jutting rocks, scanning the landscape. He was at a disadvantage, in the roguelands. His colours, unnatural as they were, stood out in the landscape where-as many others blended in.

He could be being stalked at that very moment, and he wouldn't know!

Velveteen Angel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:10 am
Velveteen Angel

A bright, unusual color leaping to the top of a rock quickly caught her attention. Tassul stopped to examine and determine what it was. She almost jumped for joy when she realized it had the bulk of a male lion. What great luck! Maybe today was her lucky day. Leaving her path, she headed right for him. She wasn't in the mood for anything but a direct approach now that she had a male in sight.

"Hello there. I'm Tassul. What's your name? What are you doing here?" She spoke as soon as she got close enough. Her eyes squinting a bit at the light behind him. It was hard looking up at him and she debated jumping up on the rocks herself.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:24 am
magnadearel

To say he was startled when the female strode up out of no where and began questioning him was an understatement. He blinked in surprise for a moment at her sudden appearance, before he jumped down from his position on the rocks (he noticed her squinting, and while he liked having people at a disadvantage, it was only a female).

"Greetings Tassul," he responded calmly, examining her as he spoke. "I am Aziz'Din. I am merely taking a walk at the moment. What is it that you are doing here?"

Why was a female out on her own? Madness.

Velveteen Angel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:28 am
Velveteen Angel

Now it came down to the point. For a moment she hesitated. This is what she wanted. The trick was not to show him how desperate she was or scare him off. Tassul took a deep calming breath. She jumped up onto the rocks to get a better look at him. He did look in great shape, and healthy. That was a good start.

"It's nice to meet you Aziz'Din. I'm currently on a missing, searching the roguelands for a male who is suitable of fathering cubs." Direct, but hopefully not too blunt. Tassul eyed him again. "I was hoping to learn a bit more about you." That should make her interest clear.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:07 pm
magnadearel

Aziz was, for a moment, stunned by her comments but then the amusement set in. How quaint, was she out on the hunt for a baby-daddy? He hadn't come across such a thing in his times, but he supposed the rogue lands was a weird place.

"Well I am the son of a sultan - the leader of a pride, which was unfortunately disbanded." Aziz did love to brag about his dad's position, and no matter how the pride had ended, Aziz was proud of the Sultan Aali. "As such, I am currently out exploring the world and seeing what else it has to offer me." He eyed her, curious.

"What about you? What is your story, miss Tassul?"

Velveteen Angel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:25 am
Velveteen Angel

Her ears flicked up when she learned he was the son of a pride's leader. Whatever a sultan was. The name didn't matter, but the position did. A leader was a strong lion, a strong lion could father strong cubs. She tried not to show her dismay though that the pride was disbanded. Bad leadership, or something else?

Tassul nodded. What else could he do now the pride was gone? She shuttered to think what would happen to her if her pride became no more. The lioness looked at him as he asked about her. It was fair.

"I live in a pride only for females. We take care of everything. Except there is one thing we can't do. When one is ready for cubs, she heads out into the rogue lands to find a male to sire her litter."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:38 am
magnadearel

Aziz'Din was intrigued by the idea of the pride. "That is an odd pride indeed," he mused, but he supposed that there was cleverness behind it as well. Females were good at tending prides, and males could be procured outside the pride for any breeding purposes.

He looked at her carefully, a tad curious and a bit amused at the idea, because surely it was not the case.

"Is that why you approached me?" He said it as a cocky joke, nothing more, and certainly not expecting a 'yes' from the question.

Velveteen Angel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:54 pm
Velveteen Angel

She was proud of her pride and everything they did for themselves. Maybe that was why she was sticking to this hunt and a strong male. Tassul shrugged. "I don't know how old we are, but that we are happy." That was the base of it wasn't it? To be happy.

She swished her tail uneasily. He had seemed so nice, but now she was afraid he might have a bit of an attitude though it sounded like he was joking. "I am looking for a male to be a suitable sire. So yes, I approached you to test your mettle as it were." Tassul didn't say whether she found him acceptable or not. "I'm afraid I'm looking for a very high standard."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:41 pm
magnadearel

Aziz blinked for a moment after she responded. He wasn't actually expecting her to say yes to having approached him for his masculine influence. He wasn't entirely sure how he felt about this. He eyed her for a moment.

"I am sure I would meet any high standards," he said, with his usual arrogance but the comment would be met with a certain condition. "However I have no desire to pass on my genetics at this moment." He was not ready to be a father, not even to cubs he would never met. His father's genetics would be passed on only when they would matter; when they would continue the lineage that he was so proud of himself.

"I wish you luck on your search."

Velveteen Angel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:09 pm
Velveteen Angel
Fin!

He was not a suitable match after all. It didn't help her if he wasn't willing to sire cubs. "I see. Thank you for your time." Tassul bobbed her head then turned and walked away. Her search continued. She wouldn't give up hope. The right male was out there. She knew it and felt it in her gut.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games