Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
In need of designing and drawing anthro wolf!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:34 pm
I kind of need my persona drawn out...I'm great at character design, but when it comes to animals, I have a hard time because of colors, patterns, etc. I want an anthro wolf, no clothing, but clean. I'll be willing to pay up to 75k in Gaia Gold if you prefer payment for commisions (20k for design, 50k for drawing, 5k for effort and as a thank you). I'm new to the furry world, so any help would be appreciated!
Details on what I'm looking for specifically will be given to those who volunteer to help. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:14 pm
I'd be pleased to introduce you to artists who accept paypal on FurAffinity, but I haven't found much here on Gaia. ^.^;  

Thorn apple

Lonelyghostseance

Lupine Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:22 pm
Twilit Shadow Wolf Demon
I kind of need my persona drawn out...I'm great at character design, but when it comes to animals, I have a hard time because of colors, patterns, etc. I want an anthro wolf, no clothing, but clean. I'll be willing to pay up to 75k in Gaia Gold if you prefer payment for commisions (20k for design, 50k for drawing). I'm new to the furry world, so any help would be appreciated!
Details on what I'm looking for specifically will be given to those who volunteer to help. biggrin

I can help you!
Examples of my art are here:
http://crazyovertherainbow.deviantart.com/  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas