Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply -------- Cosplayers
My cosplays, your cosplays: lets see them c:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you make or buy cosplays?
  Make
  buy
  Buy the clothes and make the props
View Results

Swibbs

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:12 pm
User Image
Elfen lied. This one is mostly cc in ps via request from someone. But I really like wearing this cosplay c: ( a easier cosplay for me)

User Image

This is just a different perspective

User Image

This is my Matatabi cosplay ( from naruto)
this took 5 months and atm i have a head, paws, and feet. I have to wait for the fur to come in the mail to do anything else. This pic is a little old tho >.<

Can i see your cosplays?
What cosplays do you enjoy ?
What's the hardest and easiest one for you?
Does any one here do fur cosplay? ( kurama)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:26 pm
Hooray for cosplay discussions!

I have quite a range of different cosplays that I do. I tend to choose my favorite characters to cosplay as, so I get a bit of a mix, which is fun.

I have a couple of signature cosplays, though:

Guy from Tales of the Abyss: This was one of the very first cosplays I put together, and the character's still with me!

User Image

Iron Fist: Hooray for 70's superheroes!!

User Image

Gray from Fairy Tail: It's incredible how hard it is to get a decent shot of this cosplay! He always tends to blend in or white out... Well, maybe he'll behave after I finish shading his leotard...

User Image

Ah! It's so much fun going through cosplay photos! They hold such memories!

Do you have a favorite place to take cosplay photos?  

xinitia

Crew

Swibbs

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:03 am
xinitia
Hooray for cosplay discussions!

I have quite a range of different cosplays that I do. I tend to choose my favorite characters to cosplay as, so I get a bit of a mix, which is fun.

I have a couple of signature cosplays, though:

Guy from Tales of the Abyss: This was one of the very first cosplays I put together, and the character's still with me!

User Image

Iron Fist: Hooray for 70's superheroes!!

User Image

Gray from Fairy Tail: It's incredible how hard it is to get a decent shot of this cosplay! He always tends to blend in or white out... Well, maybe he'll behave after I finish shading his leotard...

User Image

Ah! It's so much fun going through cosplay photos! They hold such memories!

Do you have a favorite place to take cosplay photos?

It depends on which costume im in and usually Im with a large group - If Im in my fur suit cosplay - usually outside if its cold because its extremely hot and i will pass out XD

but my friends and I live near the vanderbuilt mansion so in the spring we will probably have a photo shoot there C:  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:07 pm
Can I see your cosplays? Of course, you can! ^.^ You can find them:
My Stuff:
deviantART - the least used
Facebook Page
Instagram
Tumblr
YouTube

My Cosplay Group's Stuff:
deviantART
Facebook Page - the most used
Instagram - hasn't been used much
Tumblr - used on occasion
Website - hasn't been updated in a while
YouTube

What cosplays do you enjoy? My most favorite cosplays are Organization XIII and casual Riku (Kingdom Hearts). Lea (Kingdom Hearts) and Gakupo (Vocaloid) are my second favorite. Dark Navi (Legend Of Zelda) and Kaya Ling (my original character) are my third favorite. Kagura Sohma (Fruits Basket) is my least favorite cosplay.

What's the hardest and easiest one for you? All of my cosplays were either made from my own wardrobe or handmade. I would say Organization XIII Riku would be the hardest one that I did so far. That is mainly due to making Riku's Way To The Dawn Keyblade. The easiest ones would be the casual versions of Riku, Gakupo, Lea, and Dark Navi since their outfits came from my own wardrobe.

Does any one here do fur cosplay? I sort of do. My Kaya Ling cosplay is pretty much a Neko girl (so with cat ears and a tail).

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Swibbs

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:17 pm
KayaLing
My Stuff:
Facebook Page
Instagram
Tumblr
YouTube

deviantART
YouTube

What cosplays do you enjoy? My most favorite cosplays are Organization XIII and casual Riku (Kingdom Hearts). Lea (Kingdom Hearts) and Gakupo (Vocaloid) are my second favorite. Dark Navi (Legend Of Zelda) and Kaya Ling (my original character) are my third favorite. Kagura Sohma (Fruits Basket) is my least favorite cosplay.

What's the hardest and easiest one for you? All of my cosplays were either made from my own wardrobe or handmade. I would say Organization XIII Riku would be the hardest one that I did so far. That is mainly due to making Riku's Way To The Dawn Keyblade. The easiest ones would be the casual versions of Riku, Gakupo, Lea, and Dark Navi since their outfits came from my own wardrobe.

Does any one here do fur cosplay? I sort of do. My Kaya Ling cosplay is pretty much a Neko girl (so with cat ears and a tail).

you're very talented ^_^ thank you for showing me your art<3 Good work ! where do you live? are you going to animenext?!!?!?!?!? :O  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:20 pm
Ashes Of A Princess
KayaLing
My Stuff:
Facebook Page
Instagram
Tumblr
YouTube

deviantART
YouTube

you're very talented ^_^ thank you for showing me your art<3 Good work ! where do you live? are you going to animenext?!!?!?!?!? :O

Awe~ Thanks~ >w<
No problem. I love showing my work to others. ^.^
I live in Canada. Nope. I can only afford to go to Otafest each year until I get a good job. X3

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
-------- Cosplayers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers