User Image

Owners: Cyhorse and I Lady Kiya I
Background: [x]
Symbol: [x] [x]
Species: Leopards Only

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:12 pm
User Image

In the Beginning:
Being sick of all the rudeness and abuse, Twuroth and Kalama lead a small group away from Bhanu'Ecchumati to start their own sort of pride. They enjoyed the idea of taking advantage of lesser creatures, and the idea of stealing what they needed, they just decided there was a better way to do it than to bully things out of others. As well as, Twuroth's distaste for hybrids had made him decided to start his own domain with his lovely mate and a few other's to follow in his foot steps. There is a set of honor brought into the pride that Bhanu'Ecchumati lacks.

Twuroth, being Thona's brother, figured it'd be good to stay close to Bhanu'Eccumanti, and keep ties between them. They could benefit from each other. Though, both prides see things differently, Thona, Twuroth and Kalama had come to an agreement to keep things civil between them. The agreement was that any hybrids that might accidentally happen in the Tier'Gestin lands were to be pawned off to the Bhanu'Ecchumati lands, and for doing so, Bhanu'Ecchumati kept them safe from any harm that might come towards them.

.Members of Bhanu'Ecchumati and Tier'Gestin are welcome to move between the pride freely with not issues between either side. Though, Hybrids are looked down upon and can never be members of Tier'Gestin, they are still welcome to wonder the land of the pride

Summery: Twuroth, Kalama and a small group fled Bhanu'Ecchumati to start their own pride after disagreeing with some of Twuroth's brother, Thona, rules. They enjoy taking advantage of creatures weaker and lesser of them, and also enjoy stealing from other's. They're Thieves, yet don't bully or harm those they are stealing from. After all, it's the reason they left to make this pride. The pride has a odd sense of honor among themselves.  

Tier Gestin Pride

Tier Gestin Pride

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:14 pm
User Image

Belief:

Honor
Honor is held high over anything else. Every member is to respect, and treat everyone in the pride with honor. There is no disrespect between anyone in the pride, even with hybrids. Even if they're not allowed to hold ranks, they are still able to enjoy the company of the pride without any harm, though some nasty snarks might be present, but generally it's very civil and respectful.

Everything stolen is the property of the pride as a whole, not individual belonging. Everything is split up evenly between every member of the pride. There is no fighting, there is no bullying. If there happens to be disagreement, the final word comes from the Queen and King themselves. Their word is law.

Visitors:
Anyone who enters the pride is given food and drink, and shown that they shall not be harmed in the pride, and expect that in return of the visiting party. Once this is broken, the guilty parties will be punished determined by the Queen and King of Thieves.

Life in the pride
Life Mating
All life mating will have a ceremony for the couple that have decided to become mates, something like a marriage and only if the couple wants to have a ceremony. The two are life mated by the water. Pieces of seaweed (or something else) is tied around the ankle of the two becoming life mates to mark that they are taken.

If a leopard falls in love with a cheetah or a lion, they must ask permission from first and the queen must get to know the lion/cheetah before she ever allows them in the pride. If the breeding is approved then once of age of the hybrids, they will be pawned off to the Bhanu'Ecchumati. There is no exception to this rule, hybrids do not stay within the pride once they hit Adolescence.

Birth
A celebration is also given for birth. As it's a joyful event, most the pride is present and participate in the celebration of new additions into the pride. As everyone is close and knows basically everyone within the pride, this is not uncommon at all. Though, looked down upon, it is also okay to have a private quiet birthing with few friends and family to view.

Death
Death within the pride is a tragic time. The body is either buried or put into the water, whichever the blood related family and/or the leopard wishes. Usually mourning will take place for a while, since the whole pride is like a huge family. Those really close to the one that passed away will be given time off from their duties, until they feel better and are ready to work again.

Thief Raids
Raids happen in small groups. A single Master Thief will conduct a small group of leopards in a heist or raid. Commonly, raids tend to happen at sunset, but it's not uncommon to happen at other hours of the day if the party is up for it. Raids happen in the digression of the Bandit in lead of it. If they come back empty handed, no one is shamed. Things happen, and not all the time does one come out on the better side of things.

Joining the Pride
Any leopard who wants to join the pride must go through a sort of test. They must steal something from a existing member to be allowed to call themselves a thief. Cubs do not have to do this, only adolescents and adults. An example of how one would go about this in an rp.

The leopard wanting to join the pride will challenge one of the existing members to a chance of thieving. When the member accepts, the leopard puts something of value to him/her on themselves. If the joining leopard is successfully able to steal the item, they're welcomed into the pride with open arms. There is no limit on how many challenges you can to if you lose.

Quote:
[Existing member rolls three 6-sided dice and gets 6, 2, 1 = 9]

[Joining Leopard then rolls three 6-sided dice and gets: 4, 5, 3 = 12]

The joining member would win, and be accepted into the Thieves guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image

Queen/King of Thieves Rules of the pride

Heir/Heiress: Oldest Child of the King and Queen

Princes/Princesses: Children of the King and Queen

Guild Masters (Unlimited) This rank is for those of high honor, they teach the cubs the way of the pride, and make sure to teach them everything there is to know. The biggest thing that needs to be taught is honor and how to do things correctly when stealing.

Hunters: (Unlimited) The only job these guys have to do is find food by fishing, or hunting. They make sure the pride is fed and has plenty of food in the winter months, or slow months where food might not be as plentiful.

Master Thief: (Unlimited) They organize all the thievery. They figure out where to go, what to take, and who to hit. They're the master minds of the pride. They're cleaver and smooth talkers. They're the type that can get out of most any situation.

Thief: (Unlimited)Default rank in the pride. Anyone born or joining the pride will have this rank. They do all the dirty work. They'll do exactly what they're told to do and how to do it with no question or hesitations. They're the grunts of the pride.

Student: (Cubs only) Cubs of the pride. All cubs will have this title until they're Adolescents. Once they hit Adolescents they're considered adults and are able to go about their adulthood responsibilities  

Tier Gestin Pride

Tier Gestin Pride

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image

Name | Rank | Owner | Image

Kalama | Queen of Thieves | Cyhorse | [Image]
Twuroth | | King of Thieves | I Lady Kiya I | [Image]
Kona | Heir | Cyhorse | [Image]

Yamir | Guild Master | I Lady Kiya I | [Image]

Itzal | Master Thief | Cyhorse | [Image]
Odongo | Master Thief | Cajanic | [Image]

Duni | Hunter | Cajanic | [Image]

Karaglen | Thief | I Lady Kiya I | [Image]

Post this form if you wanting to be an original member:

[b][color=green]I'm a Natural Thief[/color][/b]
[b]Image, name, Owner:[/b]
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]Reason you want to join:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:39 pm
whee heart  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:44 pm
Yay! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:08 am
I'm a Natural Thief
Image, name, Owner: Duni, cajanic
Desired Rank: hunter
Reason you want to join: blank slate needs a home and plots!
Anything else:

I'm a Natural Thief
Image, name, Owner: Odongo
Desired Rank: master thief
Reason you want to join: because... meowth. >> no, but really. He loves stealing and tricking others, and he thinks being able to do it for a pride would be just about the best thing ever. He doesn't need to keep things for himself, just the taking is what makes him feel alive. He also doesn't like to kill.
Anything else:  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:32 pm
Ee! Yay.
Cy or I will update it in a bit. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:17 pm
heart whee  

Tier Gestin Pride