Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:58 am
I've got myself five ela and they're all in need of help, one way or another. Some need specific things, some only need maybe one thing, but they all need something. I hope you can help me out!

PM: Always open!
AIM: nnrgh

User Image

O'ros here has aspirations of being a walking encyclopedia of pride knowledge and not just for the Ela'wadiyi either. I'm looking for her to meet some older SoA that can tell her stories of kings, queens and prides that are both far off or have disbanded for one reason or another. She'd also like to learn more about the gods of SoA as well, their domains, their natures, that sort of thing.

She also needs some friends, both inside Sky clan and outside of it. She's fairly lonely and I haven't had much development with her. O'ros has attended the last two Sky festivals and also fought in both sky ceremonies as well (losing in both in her first fight), so there's a chance any friends could have met her at one of those. She does have a mate planned. c:

User Image

Nirav was born from two rogues that had joined the Ela after their home pride had been attacked by humans (I think that's right). He grew up in a loving home with four other brothers and one sister. He met Talasi as an adolescent, who taught him to hunt (because he suuucked) and became his first real friend as well. Most would just get frustrated with him since he's mute and draws everything in dirt that he can't get across with facial expressions or body movement. They bonded over time and eventually became mates.

Nirav here needs some friends, especially now that he's handling cubs and has no idea what he's doing. Guidance would be awesome, especially since there will be some family drama as his cubs age.

User Image

Toph is...well, pretty much a blank slate. He's a really sweet lion that enjoys making others happy even at his own expense. He hasn't had much character development as I would have liked so that's basically all I have for him. I am looking for a mate for him. c:

User Image

Skoll here is still a WIP, but he's a bundle of energy, hoping to see the good in the world, but his view on the world will change once I'm done with these backlogged RPs. He was born white, 'cloud-marked' as he's been called a few times, while his brother, Hati, was born black. The two of them will get along great as cubs, but drift apart as his brother begins to hate the pride, thinking everyone looks badly at him due to the fact his pelt resembles the Dark Fire lions from the Ela's history. Skoll won't see this and attempt to calm his brother. Eventually, Hati will leave and Skoll will begin training and go after him some time in adulthood. At least, that's the plan. Oh and there's two ravens, Huginn (Skoll's) and Muninn (Hati's) who will be part of the schism that will separate these once inseparable twins.

I'm looking for an elder for Skoll to talk with as he grows, to help him work through things. I'm also looking for a rogue that joined the Ela or maybe even a born-in Ela to help him learn to not only hunt, but some self-defense as well. At the moment, he's planning to go after his brother, but I'm not sure. He may be talked out of it and I need to ask a few people some things first. <3
I'd also love for him to find a lady friend or someone who he can confide in. Someone who can knock some sense into him or nudge him in the right direction when he's lost. More like a crush really. <3 Wouldn't be against mating if it works, but it's open.

User Image

Poor unnamed gal who is already an adolescent. He's one of Nirav's kids and one of Skoll's two sisters. I haven't had any chance to flesh her out, but she's kind of caught in the middle of Skoll and Hati's big mess that's going on with them. I really want to develop her, maybe find her a crush, some friends, one best friend and maybe settle down in the future. I see her being really motherly, not taking crap from anyone and generally being a big momma to anyone that needs one.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:15 pm
Hello there, my fellow Off-White fan. =3

Hmn, so, I have this Ela lady Toph might get along with. She is really sweet, loves to help people, is a bit energetic and like 'omaigad, notice me, sempai! desudesu' at times.
Elena Liigasi, er..Ligasii? Bah, spelling...
User Image  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:21 pm
F a y t h - x
Yeees, I need to catch up on it. *U*

Oh man, a friend. Those seem to be rare these days. She sounds absolutely adorable though and I'd love to have Toph meet her~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:23 pm
they are on hiatus right now. ;< makes me sadface.

Aye! No telling what trouble all their 'help' could cause. XDD  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:28 pm
Aw. D: I didn't know that! At least it'll give me a chance to re-read everything.

Too much helping. Smother all of the lions forever. Maybe then senpai will notice them. -cough-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:39 pm
Toph and Tafuki totally need to meet and hang out. I think the two of them would be adorable. <3  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:59 pm
I have a Mingan for your O'ros. I originally planned to take him to the swampies, but the IC for that didn't quite line up, and he turned out to be a home-oriented boy.

He's in the Shadow clan, and is definitely struggling to keep up with his adulthood and maturity. Since O'ros is a fine lady-specimen (and also has the foreign-accent intrigue!), I'd love for Mingan to try and court her during the time they cross paths at sky-festivals, and maybe if their clans meet temporarily outside that event.

I do see you have a mate lined up! So what I'm gaining for here is a failed/one-sided interest and getting Mingan some character development.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games