Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] I am Warrior, Hear me Howl (Aleu & Koin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:58 am
Seaki
User Image

Aleu was sparring with an invisible foe on the savannah, enjoying the physically demanding work-out. She liked to keep herself physically fit, and being a single female in the rogue lands, she imagined that it was incredibly important to do so. She'd hate to get attacked or something, but she was fast-moving and small enough that she was pretty confident that she would out-run anyone who tried to take a swing at her.

Well, she hoped so at least.

She threw herself and all her body weight at the invisible foe, but threw herself a little too far. Her paw caught on a rock, and with a loud yelp, she overbalanced and fell face-first into the grass beyond the rocks.

"Oh yeah, Aleu," she grumped to herself, sitting up and wincing at the muscle she'd twinged in the fall, "you're a real warrior."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:45 pm
Velveteen Angel
User Image

Koin was tired. He wasn't used to the rigorous travel he was now inflicting onto his body, but he did not want to stay near there Demon Pride. Despite it being his home for so many years, he was finally free of it. He didn't want to go back - he didn't want to be a slave, despite his slavedom's soft nature. He had a chance to be his own dog again!

But that didn't come without some achy, tired bones after a few hours walk. Perhaps he should have exercised more within the pride, but wandering there was dangerous...

He was in the middle of his silent musing when he happened to hear a yelp. Frowning, he wandered towards where he thought the sound came from, only to see a tan female sitting on the ground.

"Are you alright, Ma'am?"

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:45 pm
Seaki

She glanced up at the sound of another's voice, flushing a little to notice a male wild dog standing nearby. He might have seen her embarrassing attack. Oh god, that was making a good impressions on other people.

He didn't look dangerous though, so it wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

"Perfectly fine!" She assured, rising to her paws with a slight wince. "Just a training move gone wrong! Nothing to be concerned about!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:19 pm
Velveteen Angel

Koin gave a gentle smile. Well, as long as she was okay, right? He watched her for a moment longer, though, just to make sure she was really okay. "Are you sure?" he asked. Sometimes things hurt a lot more later than they did right when it happened.

He knew that quite from experience, especially when the adrenaline ran high and nothing hurt until after you slept and woke again. "What arfe you training for?" the white and red dog asked, suddenly curious about the phrase.

Though, if she asked him to leave, he would likely do that. Koin didn't train for anything, and the lady did, so he didn't want to get on her bad side or anything. She did seem quite friendly so far, however.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:58 am
Seaki

She shifted on her paws, favouring the other three, not the one she twisted slightly in her stupid attack maneuver. "I'm fine," she assured him with a smile. "I'm pretty used to getting hurt; it's one of the pitfalls of being a warrior." She had always fought, ever since she was barely a pup. It was one of the disadvantages and advantages of being an orphan; she had grown up quickly and she'd grown up strong.

"I'm not training for anything in particular," she explained with a shrug. "I guess you can say that I am just training for life." She laughed, a carefree sound despite the rather morbid topic. "You never know what life will throw at you! I like to be prepared." She grinned. "I'm Aleu, by the way." She added, realising that she hadn't even introduced herself. It was a bit rude, but she wasn't that fussed with manners to be honest.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games