Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:06 am
Seaki
User Image

Kaneika was lonely. She didn't like this feeling, she decided quite firmly. It was a painful, boring and just generally unpleasant emotion. It had taken her many years to realise the cause of her unhappiness - being alone. Now that she knew why she was sad, she had come to an important decision.

She wanted to have pups.

Surely, having a litter of her own would satisfy that emptiness inside her? She would have pups who would love her (or at very least, like her sometimes) unconditionally due to the fact she had brought them into the world.

She rolled onto her back in the sunshine, staring up at the bright blue sky. The few clouds crawling across the sky formed all different shapes of pups playing, and that was it. That was the sign from the gods.

She was going to have pups!

There was only one thing left to find.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:36 pm
Velveteen Angel
User Image

Koin, on the other hand, knew nothing of Kaneika's decision to find a sire for her pups. Personally, he was trying to gain his footing by being alone again. He had been surrounded by lions for so long, he forgot how to do things in the rogue lands. That's what he was now - rogue and alone. It was awkward, and he couldn't quite get a hold of the notion yet.

He took a deep breath, stopping for a moment to allow a soft breeze to slide through his fur. It was a familiar and comforting feeling, one that he could hold onto in the demon pride. He had it here as well, and he could follow that. It was safe, and so he pushed on, following the wind into a new destiny.

One he had no idea might involve a bright purple dog.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:03 am
Seaki

Kaneika spotted him at a distance, and watched him for a short while, feeling a bit creepy doing so, but she wanted to make sure he wasn't dangerous before she approached. He didn't seem outwardly aggressive.

She hesitated before rolling off her back and rising to a stand. She should approach him! Say hi!

It wasn't like he was going to father her pups, but she had to get used to talking to males! If she didn't, then her whole plan was falling in a great big hole.

She steeled her nerves and started to move towards him, hoping to intercept his path, but she chickened out before she 'pretended' not to see him, opting instead to call out.

"Uhm, hello!" she called out, and kicked herself for it soon after. She sounded so stupid.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:46 pm
Koin was actually quite surprised to hear another voice. He hadn't talked to another canine in more than an age. It was - it was strange. He didn't really know what to say.

"Oh, Hello!" he responded. He made his way closer to the purple wild dog, curious about her, after all. He wanted to know everything - a conversation that wasn't worried about a threat to the other. It would be nice, of course. He pondered if he could slip back into easy conversation like he used to when he was just a simple traveler, and not an ex-slave.

"What brings you out here?"

Velveteen Angel

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:54 pm
Seaki

She offered him a smile, trying to make sure he knew that she wasn't threatening or aggressive or anything like that. She really didn't want to get beaten up tonight!

"I'm just out for a walk," she admitted honestly. "Hoping to find some company, or conversation or something." She was feeling a bit lonely, since she was not with her companions for once. She had gotten used to having the other girls around, although it was nice to have quiet and not have them bickering every few seconds.

Maybe she could even have some adult conversation that didn't deteriorate to 'nu-uh'/'yuh-huh' battles.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:05 pm
Koin gave a bit of a cheerful bounce, just a slight movement of his whole body. He was excited though. "Do you live around here, then?" He asked, curiously. If she was just taking a walk, then perhaps she lived close by and could point him a nice place to sleep at first light.

He gave a small laugh at her second statement. "Well, hopefully I won't bore you then. I haven't seen many come this direction, honestly, though that's not to say anything about the other directions!" Though he wasn't sure how anyone could travel against the wind current. It wasn't unheard of though.

Velveteen Angel

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:29 pm
Seaki

Kaneika smiled. "No, I'm a wanderer, but I have a den not far from here for the next couple of nights, just so I have somewhere to rest my paws before I move on." She shrugged, she had been a wanderer for many years, and so the lifestyle was very familiar to her now days. "What about you? Do you live around here?" Perhaps she was intruding on his territory.

"I'm sure you won't bore me," she smiled. "You're saving me from another day of talking to myself!" She laughed slightly, a bit embarrassed. She liked company, really.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:01 pm
Velveteen Angel
A wanderer! Like he himself had once again become. She seemed to stay in places a lot longer than he did, though, if she had a den. "Oh no, I'm just passing through," Koin shook his head gently. "Trying to get as far as I can," He didn't say from where. Those lands - he shuddered, never wanting to mention them, though the scars that littered his body told a story all their own.

"You should perhaps get a companion," he told her. He was quite partial to birds, if he was honest. His daughter always told him that birds were the soul of the wind - they would always know where to go.

"But perhaps, I can be a companion for a while."

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:55 pm
Seaki

She smiled at him, somewhat shyly. She hadn't done this, approached another so boldly and so desperate for a companionship, but he seemed open to the idea of at least talking with her for a while. "I'd really like that," she agreed lightly, smiling at him. "It'd be nice to talk to a fellow wanderer."

She hesitated, and motioned to the wide lands around them. "Shall we wander together, just to pass the time?" She offered lightly, not sure what else one did with a companion. She wouldn't be upset leaving her den behind, there was nothing there for her, just dirt and a roof over her head.

She could find that anywhere, but this male seemed quite...interesting, if nothing else.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:29 pm
Velveteen Angel
fin?

Koin was a bit excited and a small bounce came to his step. "I'd be my honor to travel with you for a way," he told her. He wanted a companion to travel with. He wasn't used to being on his own anymore and he craved the company to talk with someone again.

"Until our path splits, then," however the wind would take him, of course. It might take him from her, but for now, their path seemed to tangent here, and hopefully would for a while.

If anything, neither would be lonely for a while.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas