Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:13 pm
User Image Qiúzhī was taking a break from her lessons, her light paws carrying her to the river that snaked its way through East's lands. She was so thirsty after practicing her memorization techniques, trying to learn all she could about the history of Tianxia. She was humming to herself as she drew closer to the water, still letting her mind toss around what she remembered. It sounded like the origin of the lands were turbulous times, but oh, how she wished she could have seen the founding Emperor and Empress! They sounded strong, beautiful, and brilliant for all the work they put into a pride as massive as this one.

Daydreaming about a romaticized past, Qiuzhi nearly ran straight into the river instead of stopping at the bank. "Yikes!" she exclaimed, feeling herself skidding to a stop once one toe touched the edge of the water. "That's cold!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:21 am
User Image User Image User Image

They had only been in the lands a couple of days before they'd run into what they'd first thought was a pride. It turned out, they had found a fifth of a pride. It was very different from the life they were accustomed to, living as just a family group, looking out for each other, a group of five siblings, their father, and two uncles. The lioness they had run into had piqued Jian's interest, though his brothers and sisters had quickly dragged him off to find this East House that best suited... Most of the family, really. Maybe he'd see her again... He was suddenly pulled from his thoughts by a nudge from his youngest sister. "What?"

Wen, unlike Jian, had found an interest in the West House for the reasons of how fabulous everybody looked. But loyalty to her family had brought her to the East House with them. And with this travel into the East House, they had seen far... FEWER lions. How many truly lived here? It was rather hard to tell. And that was when Wen noticed the black and gray marked white lioness. "Jian, look! Another lion! And look at her PELT! Oh, I know some things that would look just gorgeous on her...!"

Quiet and following behind his oldest brother and twin sister, Feng just... Sort of listened to them. The blue-eyed black lion simply watched his brother and sister, going with what they did. He looked up as his sister pointed out the lioness, and his own mind became abuzz with possibilities. Perhaps it was Wen's enthusiasm, or he'd been around his twin for too long, but he DID think she would look more fabulous than she already did with just the right items. He began to open his mouth to say something, when Wen cut him off.

"Hello there! Are you from the East House?" She brushed past Jian, practically prancing over to the unknown lion with as much enthusiasm as their uncle Ming did. "We're new here and were wondering where everybody is, we haven't seen many around here yet..." Behind her, her brothers rolled their eyes good-naturedly.

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:33 pm
Qiuzhi's eyes widened when she heard voices...unfamiliar voices! The lioness raised her head slowly as she glanced over to the three...and the bright yellow one rushed right towards her. "Oh, my!" she exclaimed, a but surprised but not exceedingly alarmed.

"My, yes, I reside in the East House of Tianxia," she replied, carefully looking at the three lions with her light green eyes. Funny, they all had similar markings...so they must all be related. It was interesting how bright the female was compared to her two fellows, but perhaps that was how genetics worked in her family. So interesting, part of her started to wonder on just how their genetic line worked...

Ah, wait, she asked another question! Right. "The East House is small in numbers at the moment, but it will most certainly grow at some point," she said with a smile. "Perhaps there are few lions such as ourselves that wish to learn more about the world around us, history and culture and science...ah!" She flushed. "I am sorry to ramble like that. I am Qiúzhī, it is a pleasure," she added on with a bow.  
[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games