Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
It has been a while, but I figured I'd post a 1x1 thread!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your take on furry RP?
  Sign me up!
  Eww, furry...
  What is a furry?
  Just give me my gold!
View Results

Zero the Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:44 pm
I feel a bit like a tool having not posted here in nearly 2 years... but you know... whatever.

I am looking for a 1x1 RP.

I am very open minded and will play just about anything. It doesn't hurt to ask.

Also, I am very capable of posting multiple paragraphs, as in 10-20 sentences if my RP partner is also doing as such. (Obviously the more action that is going on in a scene the less I can legitimately post without it just being fluff... no one likes fluff just for fluff.) On the other side of that same token, don't feel intimidated to ask. I am perfectly willing to play with 3-5 sentences. It is very difficult for me to play less than this and one line RPs drive me nuts (in a bad way). I will use grammar to the best of my abilities, but I am only human and I am very capable of making errors, so don't judge me. All I ask in return is capital letters at the beginning of sentences, some sort of punctuation at the end of the sentence and quotes for people talking.

I don't think I am asking too much and I am not so arrogant as to believe I am the best or better than anyone else on here, but I don't find it fun if I am reading 'txt tlk' or '-i punch ur arm and laugh-' kind of stuff. Bear with me... I will try to post twice a day, but there are times where I will not be able to post on a given day. My job is just that way. On the weekend I might post a lot of times on a given day if we are online at the same time.

All that being said, I look forward to your messages. If I get too many for some reason, I will let you know. I will not abandon the RP. I am not afraid to tell you that it is going nowhere and will ask if you have any ideas or if we should stop should it come to that. (Haven't had that happen yet, I have been abandoned a couple of times.) I will notify you if I have to leave for a while. I will answer every person who sends me a message. Personally, I don't care what your gender is M/F/Other, but be aware that I the player am not the character. Yes because I control my character they are bound to have some facets of my personality or at least school of thought, if we play a romance... my character might be in love with yours, but that does not mean that I am in love with you. Fiction and reality are not the same! I prefer to RP in the third person, but I am not completely opposed to the idea of first person.

Thanks for reading,

Zero  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:08 pm
I'd really, really love to get in on this!! If you're still interested I mean. I may be a little rusty, but I'll give you my best.  

Kitsune Shi no Shi

Mewling Lover

8,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items