Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:58 pm
User Image She spotted the familiar face of the white and rainbow colored leopard and she happily walked towards him with a smile on her face. "Hey there stranger." Clearly he was not, but it had been a little while since she had seen him so it seemed fitting for the moment. She finally got close enough so she didn't have to shout and she sat down nearby and looked around. She had already eaten earlier that day and she was fortunate enough to run into one of her favorite guys.

"How have you been doing? I haven't seen you in a little while." Which was also her fault as well since she had gone away with two leopards on a little trip. That and running into Jabari again. She was really starting to think she had a thing for her. She hadn't ever really given it any thought before but the more she thought about it the more she realized it was likely that she was starting to have an emotional connection with her. There had been a lot that had gone on since her last meeting with Creo and she was glad to see him again. She liked him a lot and she considered him one of her really good friends. She wonder if he knew that. Probably not, since she hadn't voiced her opinion about it.

Magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:26 am
AstoriaFallen
I decided to darken his font color.

User Image

"Well well. Look who it is." Creo stopped and turned to face the familiar hybrid. He waved his tail in greeting with a grin. "You're looking well Hadeth. How did your trip go?" Seeing the female settle herself, he moved closer to sit down as well. There was always time to chat with his friends. It wasn't often he ran into those he'd met before. So this was a welcomed surprise.

"Oh, business as usual I suppose. Been here and there really." Now what? He wondered. There hadn't been anything remarkable happen to him. Creo felt that awkward silence coming up on him. It shouldn't be this way. He felt a lot closer to Hadeth than many of the others he met. That she flagged him down when she saw him again was a sign of this, or so he thought.

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:43 pm
magnadearel
too bad we couldn't a faux breeding between these too lol

You flatter me. You don't look to shabby yourself." She said with a smile at her friend as she looked him over. He was doing well and she was glad. It was always nice to know that those she cared about were doing alright. "My trip went well, made some friends..and.." She paused for a moment as if holding out on some huge news and she gave him a glowing smile. "I met someone." She was more than sure that her feelings for the lioness weren't misplaced and she was almost confident she felt the same way. They just hadn't said anything yet.

It just always seemed like they were running into each other at the strangest of times. Perhaps she was stalking her. She shook her head, that wasn't the case. Maybe just looking out for her, which was sweet, but Hadeth was more than capable, most of the time. "It's good to see you again." She wanted him to know that she had missed his company, he was one of the few that she found herself connected to on a level more than most she met.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:08 pm
AstoriaFallen
XD Techly we could... but I like this better as it gives them a story.

"It's only right that I should flatter a lovely lady." He had been surviving fairly well. His ribs weren't showing and his coat was well groomed. Creo smiled, "if I'd known I'd see you today I would have put on some extra polish. The male perked his ears as he heard her hesitate.

"I must hear about this trip! Of course I'd love to hear about this someone you met." He leaned in close as if expecting her to confide some huge secret. The male was half tempted to play the protective older brother. He finally settled on pretending to look stern and said, "just who did you meet young lady?"

"Thanks, it's good to see you too. Now that's changing the subject." Creo laughed and poked her side with his paw. "C'mon spill the beans!"

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:20 pm
magnadearel
<3

Wasn't he the charmer, a hearty laugh full of warmth escaped her maw and she could only imagine him shining in the sunlight all squeaky clean and glistening. It was almost too much for her to picture. "Well.." It was definitely going to be a lengthy story because everything was so mixed up how it all happened. She would do the best she could. She watched as he leaned close to get all the juicy details and she smiled at him.

She had truly missed him. "First, I met a lioness named Jabari who saved me from a hyena after I made a kill. Can you believe she mistook me for a young, malnourished leopard that should be with her parents." She couldn't help but laugh a little bit as she recalled the encounter. Boy had that lioness been a little shocked once she had found out that hadeth was just naturally this size being of mixed blood. "The meeting didn't last long and I found myself traveling with two leopards not too long after named Anju and Iregi." She recalled the heartbroken leopard when she had found her and she hoped she would do well, wherever she was. Iregi, she had full confidence in his capabilities. She would see him again for sure since he was heading towards the brotherhood pride and was probably already there. "After I was on my own again I found myself near a hybrid pride where I met a kind male named Chozi and he told me of some of the horrible prides in the area. and I ran into that Lioness again. She was horribly injured and we stayed together for a little while.."

She wasn't sure how to come up with the topic of feelings for her. How could she swing that in there. She couldn't think of any way so she just came out and said it. "I think I really like her. Jabari that is.. She's stubborn but she's got a kind heart." She definitely was rough on the outside but Hadeth knew she had a soft inside. She just rarely showed it. She glanced over at him waiting for his reaction.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:49 pm
AstoriaFallen

Creo gave a purr when she laughed. She seemed to be in good spirits. The male settled himself in for a good story. She had the attitude it would take awhile in the telling. It wasn't often he just got to sit and chat with a good friend and hear a story. He was all for it. Listening intently he nodded slowly as she started. She surprised him by saying that she had to be rescued. Thankfully the lioness was there.

He laughed with her; having experienced confusion upon meeting the hybrid himself he could relate. "Twas a good thing she did hm?" As was often the case in the rogue lands, the encounter was brief. Saddening, but the way it was. More leopards uh? "How did you meet the leopards? What happened with them?" He was curious and skipped right over the good bits! But she was moving on and he had to pay attention.

"Really? A pride of hybrids like yourself? Why didn't you stay with them?" He nodded sympathetically. To a rogue lots of prides were horrible. They looked only after their own. Surprised made his ears flick up. Oh that lioness was back was she?! Interesting. And injured. The male got a mischievous grin on his face. "Did you tend her wounds Hadeth?" Now he gave a knowing nod. Sometimes that's how it happened.

"So? Why did you leave her again? Do you think you'll run into each other again?" If Hadeth had truly feelings for this lioness why did she leave? Was there something here that she wasn't telling him?

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:51 pm
magnadearel
"yes, it was good that she had showed up when she had." She smiled as he asked about the leopards and what happened to them. She chuckled as she went on to explain, "I met the female I was with by chance, watching her hunt and fail. So I stepped in to help. The male approached us looking for directions and he tagged along for a while until he could find the way to the pride he was searching for and the female broke off to go explore on her own." They had both been quite nice to have around, mainly Anju. She had grown quite fond of the sherbet colored female with the heart on her nose.

Why hadn't she stayed with the pride of hybrids? He was going to love this. "Well, if you must know. I didn't stay because they tended to make fullbloods, such as yourself slaves. So unless you'd like to be my little house pet when you came to visit me I wasn't planning on staying there." They were a nice group, but just not her cup of tea when it came to those kinds of rules and stereotypes. There was no way she would subject those she knew that were full blood to that kind of scrutiny.

She shoved his shoulder for that mischievous grin that was plastered to his mug. "Hey, stop it you!" She said with a laugh that reached her eyes. "I did take care of her, the best she would let me." Then the question arose of why she left her. She wasn't sure Jabari felt the same way and it really hadn't come up. Though she was almost sure that she had felt the same way. They just parted ways like they had the last time and she was most certain they would run into one another again. "She had to get going and I had a few things I was doing myself. I'm sure i'll run into her again." She was almost confident it would happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:22 am
AstoriaFallen
Sorry for not responding. My soa muses just haven't been around.

She was such a caring soul. He took it in stride that she was just help someone. It didn't sound like the group stayed together for very long. The male had somewhere else he wanted to be, and the female wanted to do her own thing. Creo gazed at her sympathetically.

That did surprise him. Slaves to hybrids? Not everyone was nice, and these hybrids had some weird ideas. He chuckled at the mention of being her house pet. "Sadly I fear not." Which she already knew he wouldn't stand since she hadn't joined.

"Me?" Creo pulled on an innocent expression and tried to look regal as she bumped him. "Mmmmm, maybe next time you should sit her down for a bit of a heart to heart talk?" He patted her on the head as he tried to give fatherly advice. It was only because he didn't want to see her miss her chance a third time if it every arose. "Well. It sounds like you've had quite the adventure. I am sad to say my time has been utterly boring and dull."

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:58 am
magnadearel

"It couldn't have been that boring and dull! And I think I shall have to take your words into consideration." She said as she looked around for a moment. Her mind wandered for a little bit then she returned herself to the present and she cleared her throat slightly as she spoke again. "Perhaps if my friend comes around I'll be able to introduce you to her." Her tone was hopeful and she flicked her tail slightly as she grew comfortable in her position.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:04 pm
AstoriaFallen
Thanks! <3

He nodded solemnly. "I'm deathly afraid so. Absolutely nothing exciting. Even the hunting was boring." Creo tried to keep a straight face as long as he could. Eventually he let out a soft chuckle. "Oh I met a few leopards, but nobody as lively as you." The male nodded amiably. "Of course you can! I'd be happy to meet any friend of yours." It couldn't hurt to see who had managed to steal his friend's heart.

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:44 pm
magnadearel

She cringed slightly. Even the hunting? Oh dear. She shook her head sadly. "I'm sorry to hear that! It sounded like you had a very dreadful time. Hopefully I can help make up for that." She said with a warm smile. She had surely missed him. "Care to walk and i'll tell you the rest of my run ins I had with others?" She asked looking at him with a hopeful look in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:05 pm
AstoriaFallen
Fin?

Creo smiled at her sweet nature. "Ah well I survived so I suppose it's not all bad. I'm certain you can!" He enjoyed his few friends company all that much more. The male rose to his paws with an eager look. "If that's what I must do to get the rest of the story from you then I indeed shall!" His ears were perked with curiosity at what the rest of the story could hold.

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:09 pm
magnadearel
Yes smile

She knew of a much more comfortable spot than here for them to finish the stories at anyway. All this traveling was making her feel old. "It's definitly worth it." She said with a grin as she stood up and shook herself and then lead the way to a much nicer spot with Creo in toe.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games