Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Looking for a new roleplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:11 pm
Anyone up, it can be a one on one or whatever. I am looking forward to get some post in and show you some of my vocab. Hopefully you enjoy your experience with me for whoever signs up. My ideas of a roleplay are either a school activity meet up/ association. Possible zombie apocalypse seeing as I have done a large amount of those or other possible ideas.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:01 pm
TheManWhoLostHisSmile

I would be willing to RP with you. I'd be willing to try a school activity meet up. I don't do a whole lot of school RP but that is because I feel like I've gone through so much schooling. smile  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:32 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki
TheManWhoLostHisSmile

I would be willing to RP with you. I'd be willing to try a school activity meet up. I don't do a whole lot of school RP but that is because I feel like I've gone through so much schooling. smile

Alright, maybe we can discuss some type of school roleplay, whether it be one on one or a walk-in it's fine. c:  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:07 pm
TheManWhoLostHisSmile
Kitsuneko Suzuki
TheManWhoLostHisSmile

Alright, maybe we can discuss some type of school roleplay, whether it be one on one or a walk-in it's fine. c:

walk-in would be interesting and we might draw others in. smile  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:16 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki
TheManWhoLostHisSmile
Kitsuneko Suzuki
TheManWhoLostHisSmile

That sounds good. Now just a title and profile if that is needed absolutely, than we can already start.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:19 pm
TheManWhoLostHisSmile
Kitsuneko Suzuki
TheManWhoLostHisSmile
Kitsuneko Suzuki
TheManWhoLostHisSmile

That sounds good. Now just a title and profile if that is needed absolutely, than we can already start.

what type of school activity meet up is it? Club if so what kind of club?  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:43 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki
TheManWhoLostHisSmile
Kitsuneko Suzuki
TheManWhoLostHisSmile
Kitsuneko Suzuki
TheManWhoLostHisSmile

It doesn't matter to me, club sounds good. As for clubs I guess it could always be something out of the natural or something common.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:57 pm
TheManWhoLostHisSmile

It's not a school/apocalylse RP but you can check out my RP. It's new and still needs people. x3
Divided we Fall
General premise is the country is torn by war and the three kingdoms use genetically enhanced soldiers to try and get the upper hand/keep up with the others.  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:16 pm
TheManWhoLostHisSmile
Kitsuneko Suzuki
TheManWhoLostHisSmile
Kitsuneko Suzuki
TheManWhoLostHisSmile

It doesn't matter to me, club sounds good. As for clubs I guess it could always be something out of the natural or something common.

year book...
News....
cos-play....

If you have any ideas feel free.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:43 pm
Hello all! I'm also looking to get into another roleplay. Anyone interested? Is there a new one available for me to join? Pm me if possible.  

barckette

Dapper Ladykiller

Trance Harper

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:48 am

If you interested in pirates , flying ships , dirigibles , magic , and
        other wackadoodles ( aka , those of us already involved ) - maybe
        consider joining us in Sang Sur La Mer . We're just about to take
        flight ! c:

The School of Dedicated Role Players

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff