Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:37 am
User Image
A freezing day of spring was being announced through the chilly air. It was a day with a temperature where few things came out, that including the female curled up in a fairly large hole under a big acacia tree. It was too cold for Dia to go hunting, so she had to put up with waiting till it was warm enough, though the puddles of drinking water outside her little makeshift den was pretty much frozen over. "So, so cold...." She said with a soft and disappointed whine, feeling the wind as she poked her head out yet pulled it back in with a sneeze and shudder. She was at least going to try and catch anything that comes nearby that was food. With a sigh, she simply just kept in the curled position like she was a huge ball of black and white fur with cyan blue eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:09 am
DraconisSiirexus

User ImageSmall footsteps carried her towards the acacia tree in the chilly weather and she shivered slightly from the cold and spotted a large hole near the base of the tree and her ears perked up as she realized she might be able to get warm finally and get out of this cold. The small pup ran towards the tree, thinking of nothing but warming her near frozen feet and she quickly realized, as she neared the base that there was a familiar smell of maned wolf. It wasn't of family but it was still a smell she remembered well enough. She didn't know what to do though, someone was already there. She whimpered and sat down. "Hello?" She hoped whomever it was wasn't mean and scary. She looked forward, her pale eyes searching for the owner of the smell in the darkness of the hole.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:24 am
Knowing the wind was not in her favor, she put her paws over her muzzle as she wished this wind would stop till she heard a small voice, which made her pause. Because the cold air was keeping her from smelling certain scents, it was not surprising this happened, but as she peered to it, her ears perked up and she looked to what was a maned wolf pup out there. "Hurry in, child, before you catch cold!" She said softly as she laid there, knowing it would be hard to see her because her fur was nearly pure black. Wiggling herself somewhat loser, her cyan eyes were at least noticed and she huffed. "Do not be afraid little one; if it is shelter you seek, i shall offer it." She said with a smile, though they could probably not see it. Moving back a bit, she was going to make sure to give some room for the pup to huddle in, since she was being kind enough to offer.
AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:46 pm
DraconisSiirexus

A female voice cut through the cold wind like warm sunlight and she wagged her tail and she crawled towards the dens entrance and peeked in carefully for a moment, tail whipping back and forth as she slinked her way into the warmth of the den towards the warm body of the dark female. "Thank you. It's cooold." she said, her voice shaking a little bit as she moved in close to the large female and snuggled up close to her body to get warm.

She felt the warmth of the dark female seep into her cold form and she snuggled a little closer to her warming herself the best she could with her body heat. "Are you alone too?" She couldn't help but ask the question, there was only her in here so she wasn't sure if perhaps she was waiting for someone else to come back? She didn't want to take their place. At least she could get warm for the time being.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:34 pm
"Pretty much, little one. Been here since i was your age." She said with a chuckle as she rested her head on her paws, looking to the little pup as she was sure to curl around the child as best as she could. "Since were here, lets go with introductions. My name is Dia, though it is just the short version." She said since she had such a long name; it would confuse anyone, so she was pleased she had a short nickname to go by with. Looking back out, her ears went forwards as she could hear the howls of the wind. Maybe, just maybe, a mouse or two could come by and they could have something to snack on, though she was praying that the God of Hunting could gift them with something, or at least have the Goddess of The Wind to cut this out already.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:45 am
DraconisSiirexus
I apoglozie for my late response EDIT (29April15) YAY!!! Saw you're back. So retagging you so you see. smile

She listened as the adult spoke about having been there since she was her age and she wondered how that was possible, that's an awfully long time to be alone for. She gave a small frown and hoped she wasn't always alone. She looked up at her as she introduced herself and she wagged her tail lightly.

"My name is Enid! It's nice to meet you Dia" She said with a happy grin.

She looked towards the entrance of the den as the howling of the wind caught her attention and she turned her gaze back to Dia.

"I hope the weather gets warm soon. This cold hurts my feet."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:14 am
AstoriaFallen
Sorry about my horrible year wait. My journey was, well, time-consuming! We've also hit 1000 words! -tosses a cookie-

"We can only hope. Its morning, so the afternoon should prove to be better." She muttered, her cyan hued eyes going up to the hole among the acacia. Her ebony black ears were back, the sound of the wind's howling and screeching so horrible. She let her white diamond crested eye shut, then the plain ebony one. If this had lasted till the evening, should could go out and get something. Seeing the little pup was still with her, she simply had her limbs pull in, her blackened tail of fur drape over the small one. She just let time be consumed, and simply prayed in silence that this would all cease once the sun was at its highest peak. The wind did tell it was beginning to calm, however, but only so slowly. It was slow, but knowing it was receding was good enough to her. Her stomach felt as if it was ripping itself apart and the pain from it was difficult, but the scavange for food later will be worth this wait.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 10:40 pm
DraconisSiirexus
No worries ^^

She hoped she was right. It was cold and she wasn't too keen on the cold. She wanted it to be warm again. She was much more comfortable next to the ebony female, especially once her tail was covering most of her small body. "Thank you again for letting me stay warm with you." She gave Dia a wide grin which was quickly followed by a yawn. Her little body still required much rest from her and all that walking in the cold had tired her out. "I'm getting sleepy." She said softly as she snuggled closer to the dark female.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:25 am
AstoriaFallen
Gaahh! This took too long for me to get the right words to reply with.

Feeling the little pup press closer, the fae smiled and just kept put, being a pillow and blanket for the pup. "Its no problem, so just sleep for now. I'll wake you when its more warm enough." She had whispered, though she soon looked up, listening to the winds once more. She could remember the time she was like this little puppy; by herself, just wandering around. Wait...Wait, wait, wait....Is this pup literally by herself? Isn't there supposed to be any parents around the area watching her?? Well, that kind of question was going to wait till they got outside, since it didn't sound like letting up till the late afternoon to early evening, meaning no food till tonight, either.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:21 pm
DraconisSiirexus
Finally got access to some rocky wifi. Would you like to carry this on into another rp? Obviously it's no longer winter now haha.

She snuggled closer to the female and she listened to her words and as she began to become warmed by the body heat she realized she was exhausted and sleep started to steal her away. "T-th-thank you." She said as she drifted into sleep and snuggled tighter against the warm body protecting her from the winters cold.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas