View Results

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:22 am
Years later, and I am still not over the simple misunderstanding that led me to confuse the words "shota" and "kodona" for several years.
You wouldn't either, if you had announced you were a "gothic shota" in a public forum.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:34 pm
emotion_0A0 That would get you into so much trouble Charle.  

Cherry_slushy
Captain

Questionable Sex Symbol

11,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kittywitch

Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:00 pm
So... did anybody take you up on it?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:32 pm
Either I need to put down my iPad and go to bed or my power level needs to be higher because I'm hurting myself in confusion right now.

Is this some kooky scenario where all kodonas are shotas but not all shotas are kodona and kodona is not always gothic? *struggles to compute* Fujos man, why they gotta complicate these things?  

Toontastic
Vice Captain

O.G. Member

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:29 pm
Cherry, Kitty... no, it didn't get me into any trouble. Maybe it's because I look too much like a little girl to get anyone who wants to chase little boys.

Toon, I thought I wasn't confused anymore until you started talking. Uh... here's how I understand it. Not all kodonas are shotas, at least I really hope not because to the best of my knowledge I am a kodona and not a shota.
I am gothic, and I think most kodonas are gothic. Cause that's fashion? Dressing like a little Victorian boy.
Kodonas dress like little boys, and shotas are little boys who date older people.
Nothing would stop a little boy from dressing in kodona and being a shota, I suppose.
He could be a goth too, I'm not judging.

What is Fujos? I did an internet search, but all I found were Asian Fusion restaurants.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:05 pm
OOOOOH.

Shotas don't date older guys though homie, you're thinking of the shotacon genre.

Fujo is shorthand for fujoshi. I'm kinda mixed on how I feel about them because on one hand they destroyed the Black Butler anime, but on the other they also gave the world Iwatobi Swim Club. The cheesy humor in Swimbros will have you in tears.  

Toontastic
Vice Captain

O.G. Member

Kittywitch

Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:50 pm
I would like you to explain what fujoshi means, because I did an internet search and mostly saw drawings of women without pants on laptops drawn with very little understanding of the human anatomy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:48 pm
I don't know if I can define one, but they're pretty easy to spot on a website like Gaia.

Fujos take a lotta pride in being the trashiest slash fangirls they can be and anyone who looks down on them is a homophobic hater that doesn't understand the OTP(s) that they live, breath and parade around erryday.  

Toontastic
Vice Captain

O.G. Member

Kittywitch

Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:33 pm
Oh! I've encountered a few of those on Tumblr. We call them newvians. I'm sorry, that was mean. But speaking as a classic Whovian... well, both classic and new Who fandoms are full of crazy people, but... Whovians photoshop Peter Davison's head onto golden retrievers, Newvians come into strangers' inboxes and ask why someone who doesn't even blog about that era hates Rose and wants her to die.

Most of them fled the fandom for Sherlock anyway. Woo. "We need to legalize gay marriage in the UK so that Sherlock and Watson can get married." They're scary people.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:37 pm
Well, if nothing else made me want to stay away from the entire Britaboo niche, that last post did.  

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items