Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP]This isn't happening (Anju x Gwarredd)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:01 pm
Was he aware of how she felt towards him? She was sure he must know that she cared a great deal about him. Surely he knew.

That's why this was killing her. She had to tell him... She had to let him know.

Looking back on it perhaps the signs had been there all along, the fruit falling at the festival. Silly superstition, how you have proved her wrong. She frowned, the sadness hitting her eyes. She had no idea it would lead to this. It was a one time thing, Safuraa had been so nice and she didnt know this was going to happen.

She was going to have cubs.

So many things started to make sense. She walked towards the spot where her companion was. The male whom she had grown to love and she wans't even sure if he knew. Those adoring eyes that she had fallen into when she had first saw him. He had such a warm personality and it had melted the coldness that had frozen her heart after her first mate to be had left her for her best friend.

She had allowed herself to love once more and this was her concequences of that. A foolish event had lead to something this huge.

She walked towards him, her feet felt like they were stone and she didn't know how to tell him. "Gwarredd..." She looked at him then, her face was solomn and her eyes seemed sad. Would he leave? Who wanted to raise someone elses cubs. There had been nothing romantic between her and Safuraa. It had literally been a one time thing and both had realized their mistake and had decided to never do anything like that again. They were good friends, nothing more.

"I have something I need to tell you." Surely he would know. The roundness of her stomach was more than a clear sign, but she had been denying it for so long. She thought she was just putting on weight because of the colder months and all the food she had been eating lately. She was such a fool. Her eyes almost pleaded with him and she stood there being judged by the male before her. Surely he was judging her. Surely he knew.

Green Ever After

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:09 am
Plump belly.

Mood changes.

Worried all the time.

How on earth had Gwarredd missed these signs, he had played with her belly, teased her about the moods, and often mistook the worry for something else. The dark leopard had convinced himself that winter was finally closing in them and caused some serious thinking, they needed to find a permanent home and fast.

When she approached him Gwarredd could already feel tension that could be sliced in the air around them, not coming from himself, but absolutely radiating from her. This time noticing the worry was unavoidable and he almost became instantly sick to his stomach. Keeping himself calm, keeping himself under control was about the hardest thing he had done in his entire life. That's when it hit him.

Was she leaving? DId she know what she meant to him?

Her eyes didn't say that she was leaving, they were pleading, and so the dark leopard took a deep breath and dropped his rump so that he wouldn't fall if her news said otherwise. "What's wrong?" He tried hard to keep himself composed, but HE was worried now.

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:15 am
Green Ever After

She was holding it together, she had to hold it together. She should have known! She should have realized something like this would have resulted from what had happened. God she had been a fool.

What's wrong?

His words broke her. Tears fell forth and she began to sob and she didn't know how to be strong in this moment. She was weak and vulnerable and she feared she was going to lose him. She looked up at him, wet eyes glistening as she felt her heart breaking. She was able to stifle the tears and sobs for a moment and she said the following with a heavy heart and regret.

"I'm going to have cubs."

With that she turned away from him, she couldn't bear to see the face she knew she was going to see. She could only image in it. The look of disgust, the look of betrayal. But she had never betrayed him. It had happened before she had met him. She hadn't known. How could she have known she was going to meet Gwarredd. She sobbed and continued to look away because she couldn't bring herself to see the pain she knew was going to be in his eyes.

She ruined this. He would never forgive her.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:07 am
Did his ears deceive him, had she said what she did? A moment of flash backs occurred to him, his paws caressing her chubby belly, his voice collapsing in to tease playfully about her winter weight, how long had she known? Anger bubbled with those thoughts, quite nearly throwing himself into a blind rage and than he saw her face.

He stood, shook himself from the anger, freed himself from the worry and was happy to have his stomach be calm again. With a relaxing deep breath his smile returned. "Anju, how long have you held onto such a burden? No wonder you've been so exhausted, that's a lot to carry around on your own!" His words came out fluidly and were drenched in a sweet care, a tone that was specifically for her, no other leopardess would receive such treatment. It was than that his love for her had completely solidified in his mind, no matter what she had done prior to them he was ready to be there for the long haul.

"I want you to know that no matter what happens, tell me everything. I am here for you through thick and thin, you'll never have to be alone to face things like this m'love." It surprised Gwarredd how smooth his words came out.

But that's what he gets when speaking from the heart.

During his brief little speeches he had pulled a paw up to brush tears from his partners face, once he had silenced himself and all that was left for the world was her sobs he moved forward and stood like a fluffy wall. He had remembered as a cub that he loved to bury his face in his Mum's pelt when he was crying, just to hide from the world for a moment. She needn't have her vulnerability open to everything, not while Gwarredd was around and he planned on being there awhile.

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:01 am
Greenie EA
smile

She kept waiting for the worst to come but instead she heard his voice, soft and caring as it always was asking her why she hadn't told him sooner. She hadn't been 100 percent sure sooner. She had been in denial was what the problem had been. She was going to speak but then his warm body was next to hers and she instinctively turned towards him and buried herself in his warmth, in his scent, in his security.

The world was lost to her and she cried. She cried her relief, her regret, her sadness and her fear. She wasn't ready to be a parent. She had been so certain he was going to leave her, yet here he remained. Was she so blessed to have found someone so caring and so wonderful? It had to be true. Why else would he stay. Why would anyone stay to raise the b*****d children of someone else unless they truly loved you.

After what seemed like hours, but was only moments she unburied her face, but remained close to him, afraid to move away from the security he was providing her. "You don't know how much your words mean to me. How much YOU mean to me." She breathed against his body as she tried to stifle her tears and calm down.

"I suppose I knew a while back, but I've been in denial." She said softly, regretting having kept this a secret for so long.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:43 am
AstoriaFallen

The tenderness of her voice hit Gwarredd deeply and he could do nothing but smile. To him a relationship was about two individuals that came together to bring out the best in one another, whether it be through this type of situation or another. "I only speak the truth." The dark leopard grinned briefly before giving an understanding look.

"We will get through this together, we can get through anything together." The words drifted smoothly and than Gwarredd felt something he didn't think he would feel, excitement! Cubs would be on the way, they would need a home; a place of sanctuary and peace. He would be a Father. "What should our plans be?" He pondered to Anju, perhaps she already had something in mind?

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:45 pm
Greenie EA

His words were the most comforting thing in the world and she felt the heaviness lift from her shoulders. "Perhaps we can find a place to call home and settle in there?" She had recalled her friends, one of which was the cubs biological father, speaking of putting together a pride of healers. That seemed like something that could be quite useful. "I know of some others that were thinking of putting together a pride. The only thing is that the biological father of the cubs is part of that group...." Her voice faded off a little bit. She was unsure of how he would feel about it and it made her a little nervous. She had no affectionate feelings for Safurra and she didn't want there to be any issues about the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:46 pm
"Ahhh."

He said quietly. More of a sound than a word, but enough to suggest that he was thinking on the whole situation. The look on his face was thoughtful, not upset.. no strife what so ever. So when he spoke it would have come to no surprise that he considered her suggestion as a good one.

"Truly it's only fair that we move to somewhere safe, for you and our family." He made a point of dramatizing the word 'our', no matter who the biological Father was he would happily step in. "Of course he might want to see them, would you be ready for that kind of involvement?" His concern was primarily for her, sure he was a bit 'eh about the ordeal, but what could he do? Tell a Father that he couldn't see his little ones? That was unrealistic beyond belief.

"I believe it'd be the most ideal choice, so long as you're okay with it."

The concerned look on his face settled into a soft smile.

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:31 pm
Greenie EA

She kept waiting for the worst to come but it never did. His words surprised her and she looked at him with teary eyes and sniffled slightly. He really wanted to be with her still? Even though the cubs she was carrying weren't his. She couldn't believe her ears and she leaned into him and let out a sigh. She was moreso talking into his chest at this point because of how she stood against him.

"I wouldn't have any issues with the father being involved if he wished it." She said as she took a step back and looked into his eyes. They were going to do this together and she couldn't feel more relieved. "Thank you for being so understanding Gwarredd." She said as she leaned back into him and let herself purr.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:15 am
AstoriaFallen

Lifting a heavy paw he draped it around her, best he could, in a comforting manner. As long as he lived he intended to be her rock, throw thick and thin. Even if it meant fathering cubs that weren't his and being involved with someone who had been involved with Anju. This was his life and he'd love his family more than anything.

"If you're okay with it, than so am I. Just let me know the moment it becomes uncomfortable, okay?" He purred sweetly to her after she spoke.

"We were a family before this happened and we'll be a family forever. Eventually we'll have cubs of our own. This will simply prepare us." He smirked slightly, making humor in light of the situation.

"We'll do well.'

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:04 pm
Greenie EA

She couldn't help the tears that fell down her face. She couldn't believe the words that spilled forth from his mouth and she looked up at him with love and hope in her gaze. "I love you Gwarredd." Was all she said as she leaned into him. Yes, they could do this, they could make this work. She took a moment to do nothing but breath in his scent before speaking again.

"We will do well. I will let you know if I am ever bothered."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:46 pm
The tears were of little surprise to the male, in fact if she hadn't cried he'd have wondered who had swapped his Anju for another leopardess who looked identical to her. So when they began to fall he was quick to pull her closer, if that were possible, and in all of the movement he almost missed her words.

"I love you too Anju, always will." He was beaming like a fool. So long as the pair of them kept no secrets things would go well and after she had told him about their future cubs together there was likely nothing to scary to face head on together. It was in these moments that he felt a bond like he couldn't even believe. There was nothing and no one that would keep these two apart.

The leopard, who had once been a simple rogue suddenly found how quickly life could move and was impressed with all he'd acquired in a short period of time. He'd thought to his Mother, she'd be a Grandmother in no time - if she wasn't already by way of his siblings and he hoped some day that they'd cross paths.

For now he stayed silent and allowed them to simply enjoy each others company.

AstoriaFallen
Fin? Also.. wow I had 3 usernames in just this RP lol

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out