Everquest Next and Legacy of Kain

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:56 pm
Melchiah pattern

So, I don't know who has been following EQ Next development 9it's still in the closed alpha) but it's basically got an improved Minecraft feature.

Attached is a link of someone doing Melchiah's symbol using mere voxels. I wonder if more of Nosgoth could be replicated  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:47 am
This isn't something I've come across before, but it looks pretty cool.

So what's this Ever Quest thing? Is it something where you can build environments? Or is that just a side thing to a game?  

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:41 pm
:3 that seems pretty cool, Rel!

I was looking at some of the stuff from Nosgoth.com's website and I found this in the media section for the beta.

I think these look pretty cool! Like, I really enjoy the artwork style they have going for them here.

http://www.nosgoth.com/media  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:12 am
Bluetabbycat
This isn't something I've come across before, but it looks pretty cool.

So what's this Ever Quest thing? Is it something where you can build environments? Or is that just a side thing to a game?

Everquest is one of the original MMO's. It's managed to survive against the development and popularity of WoW and several others. They are releasing a new Game: Everquest Next Legends. Right now the full game is not slated for release until next year.

One thing that kept EQ 1/2 alive what's its building function. In EQ 2 people created and showed off houses as there was a great creative feature. Part of EQ N:L is advancing that feature. So far only that part is out and it is in alpha. EverQuest Next debuts sometime this year; the beta is opening soon.

Main's thinking of getting the beta and creating the pillars of Nosgoth. Originally she and Scrab were going to build a Minecraft Nosgoth but that's not been able to happen. Maybe one day.  

Lieutenant Turel

The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff