ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Name - Utsuri
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Nickname - Suri or Utu

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Stages - Cub | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Breed - Lioness
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Place of Birth - Unknown
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Orientation - Heterosexual
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Build - Lean, but muscular.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Likes
...........> Long Walks | She will walk for hours if she didn't get tired and need something to drink.
...........> Traveling | She goes anywhere and everywhere except for pride territory of course. She loves being free of obligations and being confined in a particular region.
...........> Beach | As crazy at it sounds, she loves water and the beach is her favorite, well it's not really beach. It more like a giant pond with sandy shores. She loves sticking her paws into the sand.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Dislikes
...........> Mountainous Regions | She is not a climber and has a tendency to fall or slip off.
...........> Fighting | She will fight if she has to, but she just prefers being a pacifist.
...........> Hyper-Activity | She is a fairly calm and relaxed lioness. She wouldn't want to be around someone who was hyper all the time. It would drive her crazy.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Quirks
...........>

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Faults
...........> Stubborn | She doesn't budge on things she believes whole-heartedly in even if they are wrong. She is like a solid rock.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Qualities
...........> Friendly | She will talk to anyone or anything. She is always up for making conversation.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Pride - None
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Rank - None
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Kids - None
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Family - Mother x ??? | Grandmother x ??? | Uncle | Aunt
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Mate - Chozi - Possible offer 8o

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Favorite Place
...........> The Plains | Tall grass if her favorite place to be. She just lives the smell of the grass and the other animals. It makes her feel alive.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Favorite Color - Orange
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Rped Color - #e6a92e
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Theme Song N/A
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Obtained - Given to me by Kiya >w<
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Colorist - Cajanic

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Hobbies/Skills
...........>

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Personality
...........> Utsuri is a pretty gentle female and to most she doesn't have an evil bone in her body. This doesn't meant she won't claw your face off though it just would take a lot of annoying or badgering her one way or another. She tries to be as calm and relaxed as she possibly can. She doesn't want stress in her life and would rather have the drama go find someone else. It's one of the main reason she hasn't particularly found friends or others to stick around. She prefers to be a rouge and will probably forever stay one, though if she has children she wouldn't care too much if they wandered away to join prides. She would only hope that one sticks with her or at least visits her.

Other then being calm, she has a wild spirit that is always looking for adventure and new things to do. She doesn't really show it and prefers to keep that cool calm attitude, but she will just about go anywhere as long as it means a long dangerous journey. Mind you, she doesn't want to die, she just wants something exciting in her boring same old life. It's only natural that she has that kind of spark in her.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ History
...........> She doesn't really have much of one. She stuck with her mother most of the time growing up until she was an adult and then left to wander around alone.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Plot Ideas
...........> Family Interaction | I want her to meet some if not all of her family at one point. I know it's not really big, but even an RP with someone would be fine. She is an only child and is rather lonely.
...........> Hello and Goodbye | I want her to meet others whom don't really stick around. They can either meet her only once or come and go in her life quite often.
...........> What's So Great About A Pride Anyway? | She doesn't see herself in a pride, but I would like her to possibly meet someone in one. This doesn't mean she would join them, it would just give her something to think about.
...........> Tears | Something traumatic happens to her. Possibly a fight or a life and death experience. I want her to be emotionally shaken.
...........> Struggling | She has been very much a loner and maybe she meets someone that wants to stick it out with her? Maybe they become friends?
...........> Fling | She doesn't want to be tied down. Never has and probably never will. I want her to meet a male she fancies and they both hit it off. Whether or not they become mates is open for discussion.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Roleplays
...........> Strangers (Utsuri x Kenina)
...........> The Wide Open Plains (Utsuri x Diya)
...........> Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend (Nila x Utsuri)
...........> Strange Creatures (Utsuri x Chozi) †
...........> Papers Please! (Ram & Utsuri) †
...........> What A Pleasant Day (Utsuri x Khan)
...........> Going the Distance (Utsuri x Throek`Irid) †
...........> A Reflection (Utsuri) †

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:44 am
User Image

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Name - Sega
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Nickname - None

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Stages - Adult
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Breed - Lion
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Build - A bit bulky

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Likes
...........> Hunting | He is a predator by nature, but he enjoys stalking his prey for miles if he has to. It really increases his soil and expertise.
...........> Rain | Most probably wouldn't like to be drench, but he loves it. It cools him off.
...........> Dark | He prefers to roam around at night rather then during the day. The bright sun really hurts his eyes, therefore, he does most if not all of his hunting during then.
...........> Caves | He loves exploring them, but sadly he has yet to find one he likes for a permanent home.
...........> Flowers | Yes you heard it right. He likes looking at them and smelling them. He wouldn't put them in his hair, but he finds them beautiful.
...........> Snow | His last trek up into the mountains gave him a new love for the white stuff. He loves the colder environment.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Dislikes
...........> Hot Days | He hates being over heated. This causes him to take dips in ponds quite frequently.
...........> Hybrids | He doesn't hate them, but he isn't fond of them. He would never mate or fling with anyone that isn't a lion like him.
...........> Sun | Too bright and his eyes are too sensitive for it.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Quirks
...........> Bones | On occasions he has been known to collect small bones or even gnaw on bones.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Faults
...........> Standoffish | He can be a little intimidating causing him to appear like he doesn't want to speak with you.
...........> Agressive | He only acts this way around those who pose a threat. If they act friendly then he will be right back, but if not be prepared for claws coming at you.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Qualities
...........> Tender | Even though he has aggression like most would, he is a giant teddy bear. He wouldn't attack without reason and prefers to be a lover over being a fight.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Pride - Schnee
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Rank - Ice Guard
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Kids - None
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Family - None
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Mate - Kenina

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Favorite Place
...........>

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Favorite Color - White
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Rped Color - #8f2222
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Theme Song N/A
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Obtained - Given to me by Dolly >w<
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Colorist - [Eskimo]

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Hobbies/Skills
...........> Stalking | He will track or follow an animal for miles if he has to.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Personality
...........> Sega is a bit of a brave male. He will go into any situation head on without any problem and he will want to solve it as quickly as possible. He will use aggression if necessary, but he doesn't like to and would prefer if things were reached through talking. Of course this doesn't mean he wouldn't use his strength if he needed to, he just would prefer a peaceful understanding of things. He is fairly intimidating so most wouldn't want to have to battle it out with him only because he was so bulky.

When he isn't being aggressive or intimidating others, he is being friendly. If you want a reliable friend then he is the lion you should be talking to. He won't let you down and honestly, he would never lie to you either. He is fairly understanding and will have your back no matter what. It might take some convincing sometimes though depending on the situation, but most of the time he is right there with you. Deep down though, he is a sweetheart. He is a total love bug and is highly affectionate to those he fancies or his friends. So if he nips you or plays around with you it means he likes you. This is something that a lot don't witness, but a few special lions. If you get this far then pat yourself on the back because he has opened up completely to you.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ History
...........> Doesn't have much to tell. He didn't know his family or what happened to them and pretty much lived alone his whole life.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Plot Ideas
...........> Companion | This poor boy has been alone his whole life, so I want him to have a really close friend or something of the sort, that he either travels with or keeps bumping into.
...........> Temper Tantrum | Sega RARELY gets angry, but I want something to set him off. This can be discussed as to what it would be.
...........> Damsel in Distress | I want him to save someone, male or female, from a rather horrible situation. He is the type to never back down and will try to overcome everything. If he gets banged up a little bit it's fine just no death will occur.
...........> Broken-Hearted | Being a softy deep down, I want him to fall in love with a female he can't have for whatever reason. Either she tells him it can't happen or he already knows it isn't going to happen.
...........> Doctor! I Need a Doctor! | Self-explanatory. I want him injured pretty badly (This would be a continuation of the fight RP), to the point where he has to get taken care of by another. It can be male to female.
...........> Pride Rp | He is going to be joining the ranks of the Schnee soon so I want any and all possibly Rps with some of the members including the JRP.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Roleplays
...........> What A Lazy Day (Sega x Tazi)
...........> Colder Climates (Sega x Mufasa)
...........> ??? (Sega x Kiya's Schnee)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Name - Tapiwa
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Nickname - Tapi

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Stages - Adult
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Breed - Lioness
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Build - Lean, but very muscular

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Likes
...........> Fighting | She is a fighter by nature. She grew up around only males, since her mother left so she likes to rough house either playful or harmful.
...........> Hunting | She does it to survive yes, but she gets a thrill out of it. Probably too big of a thrill to consider it normal.
...........> Killing | Ending a life really sends chills through her body. She really enjoys it.
...........> Wooded Areas | She likes to be unseen and they are usually the best places, but also hard to find sometimes.
...........> Rocks | When it's hot out, they are one of the coolest places.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Dislikes
...........> Gentleness | She doesn't hate it, she just isn't use to it. She will probably find it strange and tell you to stop.
...........> Rudeness | Just because she is a aggressive female doesn't mean she doesn't have manners.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Quirks
...........> Weaponry | She tends to act like she has a weapon attached to her arm or that she is wearing armor of some sort.
...........> Stealth | She moves like an assassin sometimes, but it's usually only when she is hunting or playing around.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Faults
...........> Unfriendly | She can be a little threatening sometimes to the point where others don't like being around her.
...........> Aggressive | She is rough like a male and isn't afraid to give others a run for their money.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Qualities
...........> Loyal | Once you win her trust she is your friend until the end.
...........> Protective | She will protect anyone she cares about even if it means her death.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Pride - Kitwana'antara
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Rank - Spy
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Kids - None
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Family - None
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Mate - Jyotsna

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Favorite Place
...........> Pond | She always goes back to the same small pond to rest. It's where she calls home.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Favorite Color - Crimson
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Rped Color - #664343
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Theme Song N/A
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Obtained - Gift from Zaikt emotion_kirakira
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Colorist - Zaikt

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Hobbies/Skills
...........> Sparing | She likes taking other lions on one on one. It's her way of honing in on her skills.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Personality
...........> Tapiwa is pretty silent. It doesn't mean she doesn't talk, she simply chooses when to talk. She will even ignore a whole conversation entirely as it depends on whatever mood she is in. She tends to chase others off with her aggression and her unfriendly demeanor. It's not that she doesn't want friends or someone by her side, she just can't help how she is. She would rather play or fight then talk for endless hours and sometimes it even bores her. When she isn't trying to kick someones a**, she is busy training to be a better hunter or what she calls an 'assassin.' She isn't one really and knows she would never be one, but she just likes being stealthy. She likes to sneak up on others and surprise them or scare them. It really cracks her up on the inside. She is too serious to laugh or really show any kind of outward emotion.

She is a loving female, yes, but she prefers to be tough rather then show a weakness. She learned all this growing up, so she tends to be very level headed about this and push her emotions back as far as she can. This doesn't mean she can't cry or be happy, it is something that rarely happens to her. If you manage to earn her trust, she won't even let you down. Hell she will even put her life on the line to defend you. She protects those whom she cares about and won't ever turn her back on you unless you turn yours on her. Betrayal is something that really cuts into her deep.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ History
...........> Tapi grew up in a male dominated family. Her mother left when she was a cub and she was raised by her father. He treated her more like a son and having 4 brothers didn't help either. She developed aggressive behavior like them and sometimes she even thinks she is one. When she became an adult, her father booted all of his kids out of his life so that he could have some peace. So they all went their separate ways and she hasn't seen any of them since.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Plot Ideas
...........> Winner | She is use to winning almost anything. She doesn't lose nor does she like to lose. I would like someone to either beat her in a spar or beat her at some kind of game, maybe one she doesn't understand fully. It will teach her that you don't have to win everything.
...........> Injured | She is prone to getting injured so I would want someone to either take care of her or offer some kind of assistance. She doesn't like being helped so I would like to see how it would go.
...........> Dummy | She finds males to be extremely stupid. After dealing with 4 bonehead brothers, she feels their intelligence is lacking. So I would want her to meet a male that is highly intelligent to throw her off.
...........> What do you want? | I would like her to continues run into a female or a male, doesn't really matter, and it would annoy the hell out of her. She would think she is being followed or something.
...........> Pride Life | When she is finally in a pride I want her to get as much RP as possible in the pride.
...........> Dominance | I want her to overpower a male and then belittle him for it. She loves doing that and thinking she is the best of the best.
...........> Fling or Mate? | I don't know if she would be the kind to stick with the same stallion forever or fling for her entire life. She probably wouldn't know either so I would need a male who either uses her or wants to devote his life for her.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ Roleplays
...........> Greet the sun (Utpala/Tapiwa)
...........> Tell Me Your Story (Tapiwa x Jyotsna)

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces