Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saving Christianity from Christians

Back to Guilds

a Guild for teh eBil liberals 

Tags: Liberal, Christian, Exegesis, Study 

Reply Main Forum
Does anyone in this guild quest items anymore?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:51 pm
I was just wondering, because the inflation is horrific. I actually sold a couple of my items that I never really use anymore and got the items I had been longing for before. It was nice to get them, but I have been scarce for so long, that I don't know anything new to save for.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:31 am
Eltanin Sadachbia
I was just wondering, because the inflation is horrific. I actually sold a couple of my items that I never really use anymore and got the items I had been longing for before. It was nice to get them, but I have been scarce for so long, that I don't know anything new to save for.

Nope. Haven't changed my look since these christmas orphans came out. I just keep looking at peoples profiles trying to figure out if i should change.

oh, nice to see you in the facebook group btw smile  

deadmanjay

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:16 am
Yeah... lots to read there, but the redundance of the main forums kinda kept me from posting enough to make myself known there. Lol...

To me, the group is like hobknobbing with celebrities. I recognize almost everyone there, but most of them wouldn't know me from Eve.

The one thing that can be said about keeping a look... People tend to remember you better and longer when they have an image to assosiate a name with.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:15 am
Eltanin Sadachbia
Yeah... lots to read there, but the redundance of the main forums kinda kept me from posting enough to make myself known there. Lol...

To me, the group is like hobknobbing with celebrities. I recognize almost everyone there, but most of them wouldn't know me from Eve.

The one thing that can be said about keeping a look... People tend to remember you better and longer when they have an image to assosiate a name with.

Im the only celebrity that matters wink .

naaa..i kid, i kid. post what you want in there. it might have some slow days, but people will post in there from time to time.  

deadmanjay

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff