Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Basile the Rat King [READY]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokalastreasure

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:40 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM 

Name: Basile
Nicknames: Rat or Knot  

Faction: Monster 
Race: Rat King 

Natural Ability: Turn into a group of seven rats all joined together at the tail.

Personality: Basile is a bit disjointed and stares into space a lot. He always looks tired and sickly but despite that he's curious and often pokes his nose where it doesn't belong. He quietly chatters to himself often and is a bit of a sneak. For a bit of a bribe he'll find out exactly what you need to know and often uses his natural form to get into places you're rather sure he shouldn't be. He tends to be good at convincing people he IS really supposed to be there, at least until someone checks up on that information but by then he's gone.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Basile was well on his way to becoming a regular thief. His parents knew that if they could just push that potential away from their wallets then maybe he could find a use for the ability and his grotesque appearance. Basile on the other hand thought it would be a good opportunity to hone his abilities and learn what it meant to really be a monster. He's curious about humans and what they have to offer him. As well as what he can gain from other Halloween Town residents be it objects or weatlth of another kind.

FEAR Ability: To change into a large group of rats to attack the target.
Swift Strikes

Physical Description: 

Eye Colour:  Dusty brown and very dead or tired looking.
Hair Colour/Style:  Brown molted with white and sickly looking.
Skin Colour:  A white-near green looking pale. He's scraggly and looks like he barely eats. He has sort of a pointed face.
Clothing Style/Colours: Old European, ripped, matted and covered in dirty and snot on the sleeves.
Extra: Mutipul tails that are all gnarled and twisted around each other and buck teethed.
References: (If you have art or design sketches for your character, include them here!) 

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Art by Prolixity
MY GLORIOUS RAT KING  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:46 pm

ART FOR BASILE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Art by: amicableAggressor

User Image

tokalastreasure

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:27 pm
This is such a freaking adorable quest seriously I love itt I LOVE THE TAILS TOO FOREVER.

Looks great biggrin I cant wait to see more unsavory types in Amityville hohoho (he could run/ help run a small money money swindling underground ring ok)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:20 pm
HELLO

Nat ability > Seems fine to me! Out of curiosity, is his consciousness in all of the rats all at once? biggrin

FEAR > For this, you've gotta pick just one! So either he can use his nat ability to enhance his attack, or he can do something else! But especially at Y1, things are pretty simple / limited as to what you can do! C:

Other than that, he's awesome!

tokalastreasure

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

tokalastreasure

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:27 pm
kuroopu
HELLO

Nat ability > Seems fine to me! Out of curiosity, is his consciousness in all of the rats all at once? biggrin

FEAR > For this, you've gotta pick just one! So either he can use his nat ability to enhance his attack, or he can do something else! But especially at Y1, things are pretty simple / limited as to what you can do! C:

Other than that, he's awesome!

tokalastreasure

Yes he is! He calls them his 'brothers' but really they're just rats that join him every time he achieves something. Think of it as 'oh he's really good at this I want to be part of this rat king.' So they sort of tangle with his group.

Okay, I think I'll pick him sending out a group.  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games