Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Salutations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Care for a biscuit?
  I suppose, since there's no other choice.
View Results

DJ Victory Dance

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:13 pm
This is me introducing myself 3nodding

I'm DJ Victory Dance, but I suppose you could call me DJ or anything else that suits your fancy. I'm a 23 year old American living in Canada with a penchant for all things German. I've been on Gaia since 2003, this account started out as a mule, but I ended up liking it more than my first one. I have a dog that I adore (see siggy), and I love all animals in general, so send me pics of your pets so I can squee over them~

I have a Monday to Friday, 9-5 job and like to spend my evenings working on whatever roleplay I have going on at the time. My preferences lean more towards modern fantasy, fairy tale, sci-fi, stuff like that, though I'll join pretty much anything that sounds interesting.

I mostly have experience with forum-based RPs, but recently have been talked into doing some tabletop, which isn't too bad. So far I've done a little bit of World of Darkness, Paranoia, and am currently in a game of Burning Wheel. I started this biz around ten years ago, when yahoo chat was still a thing. Soon after, I found Gaia and joined a few RPs here and there, but unfortunately none of them ever seemed to last. It was a few years ago when I came across a Gaian called Hoobaap that had created an RP inspired by the Wicked Lovely novels that I really got back into it, and we've been besties ever since. We've created quite a few RPs, but can't seem to find too many people dedicated enough to post regularly and keep them going... so here we are.

Anyway, I'll be lurking about the forums for a bit, and see if something catches my interest. Feel free to add/PM me, I'm always up for a chat!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:05 pm
DJ Victory Dance

-glomps- She's my bud! Half the time we start rps together. We actually have one right now called Where Do We Go From Here? that's about ghosts, and reapers if anyone is interested. We're looking for someone to play a male ghost at the moment, but we're open to inquiries about other positions if people really want to join.  

hoobaap

Fashionable Vegetarian

14,325 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

KiIIerWarrior

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:24 pm
DJ Victory Dance

I was hoping to let someone else get a chance to welcome a new member, but it seems you've gone unnoticed so far except by your friend..
Welcome! To our humble home.

Your puppy is adorable. 3nodding

I'm K-Dub, one of the resident crew members. Pleased to make your acquaintance.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:59 pm
KiIIerWarrior

Thank you kindly biggrin
It's nice to meet you as well! And no worries, the forum here seems a bit slow but I didn't want to *not* introduce myself.
And thank you again 3nodding She's as much trouble as she is adorable.  

DJ Victory Dance

Dapper Fatcat

KiIIerWarrior

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:04 pm
DJ Victory Dance

We're all pretty busy with how few of us there are running things. Makes it a little chaotic around here but we're managing. We're working on some hefty revival efforts as you might have noticed.

Does she eat your homework? That'd be something to be like "Awwwww" but then, "Nuuuuuuu my mid-terms!" gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:09 pm
KiIIerWarrior

So I hear! That'll be great. I love the idea of this place, and I'm really looking forward to joining some RPs soonish. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help!
Thankfully I got her a few years after I was plagued with homework razz Though she's chewed up SO many things, I think she's about grown out of that... She's mostly just way too curious for her own good, haha.  

DJ Victory Dance

Dapper Fatcat

KiIIerWarrior

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:19 pm
DJ Victory Dance

I've got a sort of Space Odyssey Role-play I'm typing up. Should be done within the week. Does venturing forth to new planets in a futuristic sci-fi catch your interest?

I can't help but picture her doing the cocked head, ears perked, "Hmm" look, and dropping into a playful stance with a wagging tail.. I'm such an animal person. I love cats because they're quiet and solitary, but so FLUFFY. and I love dogs because of the high energy and playfulness.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:26 pm
KiIIerWarrior

Hm... well I've never done anything like that before, but I'll definitely take a look once it's up!
Oh jeez, that's her exactly! She ALWAYS wants to play, with everyone and everything. I never wanted a dog before, I was always such a cat person as I've always had them as pets growing up... but when I found my pupster, she changed my mind razz Now I don't know what I'd do without her. But cats and dogs each have things that make them special heart Animals are just the best. Do you have any pets of your own, being that you're an animal person? I find it's hard to have just one, haha.  

DJ Victory Dance

Dapper Fatcat

KiIIerWarrior

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:57 pm
DJ Victory Dance

Sadly there's no pets allowed in my apartment. Tis sadness but I've got plenty of family members with pets so I can get my animal fix every now and then.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games